Managing two teams at once?

I was managing at Cameroon just before the African Nations Cup in 2011. I received an email informing me that the president of the Cameroonian FA had retired just prior to my first game and passed it off as nothing, but when it came time to play the game, it didn't actually let me coach the game. I assumed I had been sacked when the president retired so I began applying for jobs and was eventually hired as the manager of Leeds United. Even after being hired at Leeds, being sacked at Leeds, and being again hired at Academica (nearly half a year later) my name in the upper left hand corner of the screen was subtitled Academica/Cameroon. What does this mean?!? Am I now the president of the Cameroonian FA or something? Someone please help!

Really? But I remember Ghana telling me in my old save that my contract was up.

Maybe that was something else and I'm getting confused...

Well I've been managing Ireland for 8 years in my current save & I've never been offered a new contract or paid any wages by the FAI. So I'm guessing that there's no contracts in international management.

the option was there under the manager menu to resign, but even when i did that and went ahead and played my next game as academica and forwarded to the next day, it hadn't changed i was still at cameroon, i'm not exactly sure what you mean by fmm?

the option was there under the manager menu to resign, but even when i did that and went ahead and played my next game as academica and forwarded to the next day, it hadn't changed i was still at cameroon, i'm not exactly sure what you mean by fmm?

It's an in-game editor for FM.

Archived