Super Power Non League Players - Loading Certain Nationalities Needed

mustardpower

To get these players you will need to load up players with the player you want from the lists nationalities. For instance, if i look down the list and want to sign Sebastian Masoni then I will need to load players with Uruguayan nationality. They will all join your side when in BSS/BSN and if they are not interested they will accept a trial and then you can offer a contract. They are roughly all league one standard and can really help you get a great start to the english hero achievement. With a default 4-4-2 I used most of these players and got these results with no tweaking.

The league results - I never lost or drew when I played the games (I holidayed a lot due to winning the league easily)

BlueSquareBetSouthOverview_Stages-2.png

FA Cup

These players got me to 3rd round and knocked out MK Dons before losing 3-0 somewhat unfortunately to Huddersfield.

I also won the FA trophy.

I am not a great manager tactically and do not put too much effort into match preparation or tactics I simply find better players than anyone else and dominate on quality alone.

Diego Rodriguez

DiegoRodrguezOverview_Attributes_zps5426af0b.png

German Hornos

GermnHornosOverview_Attributes_zps87878752.png

Mohamed Bellahssan

MohamedBellahssanOverview_Attributes_zps0ecd39d2.png

Rudy M'passi

RuddyMPassiOverview_Attributes.png

Other players I would recommend are

Federico Carreno - CB

Ricardo Mammarella - GK

Asanda Sishuba - LM

Tiago Tremonti - ST

Alexandre Cotoni - ST

These are as good if not better than the above players but I just don't have them in my team at the moment as sometimes they sign for other teams.

Nice list, all of them look very good! Some decent finds there. Might I recommend two more players though, Raimana Li Fung Kuee at AS Dragon in Tahiti (French second nationality) and Benjamin Longue at AS Magenta in New Caledonia (also French second nationality). Both can be bought for around $3K AUD and are willing to sign for BSN/BSS clubs on very low wages, and are also around the same standard as the players you've posted. :thup:

Dean Bouzanis is also worth a look in on a free, young Australian keeper (Greek second nationality) who can develop into Championship standard with some regular first team action.

Raimana Li Fung Kuee

RamanaLiFungKueeOverview_Attributes.png

Benjamin Longue

BenjaminLongueOverview_Attributes.png

Dean Bouzanis

DeanBouzanisOverview_Attributes-2.png

Just to add some more players I've had experience with (I use fake players, but I found out later that these were the real player equivalents), a few oldies-but-goodies who are willing to come to the BSN/BSS on a free transfer - I just started a new save to screenshot them and tried signing them as the team predicted to finish bottom of the BSN, and they were all willing to sign. They all have Italian second nationality.

Cesar

CsarOverview_Attributes.png

Christian Gimenez

ChristianGimnezOverview_Attributes.png

Leandro Lazzaro

LeandroLzzaroOverview_Attributes.png

Other keepers - may be better or become better than Scatoni

Carlos - The Hot Potato

This keeper has phenomenal attributes and could of actually been a Premier League keeper if it wasn't for two things. 1) He is totally crazy and could do anything 2) He will make the most incredible saves but will hardly ever manage to catch the ball. He is still a good wild card though.

CarlosOverview_Attributes_zps19ea008d.png

Allan Van Rankin

AllanVanRankinOverview_Attributes_zps69da6c23.png

Damir Botonjic

DamirBotonjicOverview_Attributes_zps9ac31488.png

Gaston Siboldi

GastnSiboldiOverview_Attributes_zpsfa5a4edb.png

Archived