35% off FM13 pre-order- extended offer :)

Ackter

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This has proved so popular

Who could have known :lol:

I was gonna pass, but rushed to preorder when you posted the thread. I still have a lot to complain about, but I find the price right for an updated database and some UI touches.

Thank you for your good service to the community!

Who could have known :lol:

I was gonna pass, but rushed to preorder when you posted the thread. I still have a lot to complain about, but I find the price right for an updated database and some UI touches.

Thank you for your good service to the community!

Haters gonna hate.

Thanks for letting me know about the site, but after my purchase it said . . .

This game is not available for download yet.

It comes out on Dec. 31, 2012, 1 a.m..

That's after Christmas though, wtf? SI has stated that FM 13 comes out before Christmas. Hmm . . .

Also, you can get 40% off with the following code: GMG20-27J4Z-8NXHO

That's after Christmas though, wtf? SI has stated that FM 13 comes out before Christmas. Hmm . . .

It is a holder date,SI will announce the release when it is ready.

That date is so they can basically sell the game,they have no idea when it releases and the last thing they want is someone like you calling them everyday asking "when will it release,I have paid my money!so when will it release?"

It is is to stop all the "WTF?" tickets.

The game will release well before Christmas,If you say the 2nd week of November you will not be far of.

That's after Christmas though, wtf? I thought FM 13 comes out before Christmas?

Also, if you use the following code below, you can get 40% off . . .

code: GMG20-27J4Z-8NXHO

Cheers Ackter. Was going to hold off until after Christmas or something, but at that price it would be rude not to :D

What this man said! :D

I was dead set on buying FM around January this year but at that price I'll bite your hand off! :D

Cheers Ackter, what a legend you are mate! :D

If the code is released late we're going to hunt Ackter down for giving them too much business to cope with :D

I got it from GMG last year, and was playing on release. I've preordered a few games from them, and they always get the codes out in time.

Wow its still going on?? No one at GMG or SI know about this ;)

Ackter mentioned further up that it's been extended.

The voucher code you entered is invalid.

Why would you post a more expensive offer in this thread trying to make it sound cheaper than the offer Ackter has given us?

Because if Ackter's offer runs out, you can maybe capitalise on this within the next 4 days. Better than paying £29.99, no?! :-)

Because if Ackter's offer runs out, you can maybe capitalise on this within the next 4 days. Better than paying £29.99, no?! :-)

I understand that but when I saw 40% my immediate reaction was: Oh, that's cheaper than the other offer. But that's just my opinion.

I understand that but when I saw 40% my immediate reaction was: Oh, that's cheaper than the other offer. But that's just my opinion.

I thought the same, posted, then I tried the other code :D

Ackter's code must be 35% of the £29.99 price; the one we got was off the £39.99 price.

How are you understanding that as 40% off?

Ackters code is 35% off and the deal comes to £19.50

Your code you claim is 40% off but the discount at the checkout only takes it to £24.

That is not 40%, that is a 20% discount. Which is even less than the 25% discount they offered before Ackter's one.

How are you understanding that as 40% off?

Ackters code is 35% off and the deal comes to £19.50

Your code you claim is 40% off but the discount at the checkout only takes it to £24.

That is not 40%, that is a 20% discount. Which is even less than the 25% discount they offered before Ackter's one.

It's 40% off the 39.99 rrp, if you look further up I had something to say about it as well.

thanks very much! Download speed here is horrible but probably worth the price difference.

Not sure if this has been asked but do you need to download it off the website or do they give you a steam code?

I think they will give you the steam activation code and you download it from Steam

It's 40% off the 39.99 rrp, if you look further up I had something to say about it as well.

That makes much more sense, but usually you say the discount is xx% off based on the price the company offering the discount are using.

GMG never offered it at £39.99 so its not 40% off from what they are selling. Plus I don't think anyone is selling the game for that much (except Aus).

Archived