35% off FM13 pre-order- extended offer :)

Ackter

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All companies that sell digital games immediately charge you for preorders. Steam, GamersGate, GreenManGaming, and-so-on.

Only physical preorders at Amazon and whatnot only charge you when they dispatch the goods.

Oh okay, that's fair enough then :)

£10 off - too tempting so I've given them a go. Seem quite reputable with the exception of the odd issue here and there. Looks like some customers haven't had their keys on release day for certain titles, so let's hope they don't get an angry Football Manager mob come 19th October :D

Cheers. Getting a game for $26 in Australia is a nice change!

Yes it is. Will we have to hound them for a code, so we can download the earlier beta version?

Their e-mail only talks about the actual release date "This game is not available for download yet. It will be unlocked on 02-Nov-2012. Any required keys will be made available on that date."

Anyone tried Grainger Games - they are advertising it for £19.99 with no code required. Appear to be well established in North England from what I can find, but I hadn't heard of them previously.

Why not just use GMG? Not only is it 50p cheaper but hundreds of people have pre-ordered from this thread and ackters offer and it has been well trusted by many.

I just don't get why people still chose to buy it from steam or sega when they know about an offer like this.

I put in the voucher code from the first post. 40$ - 35% = 26$ = 21€

nop

my price is 49.90€ when i apply the code it drops to 32,50€

it´s still cheapest place to buy from europe , but 32,50€ it´s 41$ and 26£

why that price ?

£19.50 with redeem code ACKTE-RHATT-RICKS.

08fe2a3427e4466c70da139416b12b3d.png

The cheapest prise I could get while paying in Euro.

Will we be able to play the beta if pre-ordering from this site?

Update: Have now ordered the game from Greenman for £19.50 using the code that Ackter provided. :applause:

nop

why that price ?

I bought it from dlgamer.es. 28,50€ and it has acess to the beta.

nop

why that price ?

are you sure you convert it correctly:D

Oh okay, that's fair enough then :)

I have to correct myself. Origin only charge my CC for preorders when the games are actually delivered, but since I have a prepaid credit card that adds infinite trouble. I need to make sure that I have money on it when they arbitrarily decide to charge my card.

nopmy price is 49.90€ when i apply the code it drops to 32,50€

why that price ?

Well, not "Europe" but your country. A vast bit of Europe pays in Dollars on GMG.

P.S.: If this really helps anybody here, you can send me 25€ (+ paypal fees, if not using bank transfer) and I can gift you the game on GamersGate.

I bought it from dlgamer.es. 28,50€ and it has acess to the beta.

If you change the flags e.g. in Deutsch €, FM dissapears or in other countries the prices are not the same, not to mention that you need Iniesta to translate:). I believe it is taxing one of the reasons that causes different prices in different countries.

Anyone know when GMG take the money for the game?

Straight away.

But if youre worried, I ordered early (on only the 25% discount), then cancelled (to get the 35%) and the money was back in my account the same day.

Thanks for the information - don't suppose anybody knows if this'll work out on Steam for Mac? I can't see why it wouldn't, but all the spec refers to PC only. Surely if it's just a code for Steam it'll be alright?

Gonna put a support request to the company, but just thought I'd ask here in case anyone has the answer already! Thanks in advance if so ;)

Its just i ordered it yesterday on GMG and no money has been taken out of my account.

As long as the game is in the 'your games' section and you have all the confirmation info then I wouldn't worry too much. Maybe send them a message if you are worried.

ShopTo has it on pre-order for £25.85 and you get access to the beta in two weeks. Is the (fantastic) GMG deal still working?

It is, just ordered it.

I had problems with payment since the first day, but finally got a friend to order for me.

Cheers Ackter.

Archived