35% off FM13 pre-order- extended offer :)

Ackter

Anyone know if you will still be able to pre-download the game a couple of days early, to be ready to play at once the steam unlocks the game, if you pre-purchase it from GMG? How quick are they to give the activation key?

I am thinking the same thing.

Edit: didn't see Ackter's answer a post above.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure this makes pre-ordering the game cheaper than it typically is if you wait for the Steam sale at Christmas.

Last Xmas in the Steam sale, it was roughly £20. So anyone thinking of waiting until Xmas should just jump on this deal now!

GMG is a good website as well. I've ordered Skyrim and Civ V through them in the past (both Steam games) and would recommend the site to others without question. Never had a problem.

With that code I get it for 32,5 Euros.

On Steam I can buy the game for 39,99 Dollars and with my currency exchange rates the Steam prize is still cheaper with that 35% discount.

Some regions sell the game much cheaper than others, those regions won't need to use this deal.

Just ordered it, will we get a steam code closer to launch?

If the game is enabled for pre-download, GMG tend to send the code out around 3 days before release.

Otherwise they send codes out around 3am UK time on the day of release.

Hi everyone !

My first post here, have been a long time manager with your series starting with Champ Manager 99/00 -> FM 2012 (SI all the way including the FM5 year switch, and the game purchased by me every year, never torrented)

Will keep it brief, but I personally wanted to say thankyou very much to the Staff of this game and anyone directly involved with this 35% offer.

As an unfortunate Australian where the country uses "Footy" to cover 3 sporting codes and the ground game is called "soccer", I relish every year with this franchise and I was very uncertain about paying almost triple for this game, albeit its an epic game, but it was a big eye opener.

The price for this upcoming version IMO was way too inflated, and again, my personal thankyou to everyone involved with offers like this.

Keep up the amazing work guys, and you too community !!

After a long hard think about it i changed my mind and decided to move with the times and not buy the boxed version for the first time. I have downloaded a couple other games on steam so its not a new thing to me. The price swung it in the end!! Cheers! Even told my bro and he took up the offer too lol

Archived