Sports Interactive Community
TheBetterHalf

Non Exploiting*** 451 with in and out Wingbacks*** A set of 4 versions By THEBETTERHALF

Made in FM12 but works equally well in FM13. So far, I have had over 2000 downloads in FM13 and lots of good reviews and over 50.00 hits since the release of FM1 on this thread at a different forum.

Grymt! Thank you for quick answer. You are a godess.

For anyone getting frustrated or struggling with FM13 try this tactic set. I have tried all popular FM 13 tactics with no real success. Have used this set again and so far have won all 10 games with my blackburn side. My strikers score and my defenders defend.

A quick question on the AMR/L... i understand from the OP that the AML is like an inside forw. and the AMR is like a winger, However they both have 'cut inside' set for wide play.

Is this correct and what type of player and preferred foot are desirable?

Thanks in advance...

A quick question on the AMR/L... i understand from the OP that the AML is like an inside forw. and the AMR is like a winger, However they both have 'cut inside' set for wide play.

Is this correct and what type of player and preferred foot are desirable?

Thanks in advance...

Hi !

The Left is an inside forward ( right foot) and the Right is an advanced playmaker ( foot not important). Also notice that their wideplay is different depending on version.

First game plugging in the attacking formation was a 3-0 win in the BSS league with my striker getting 3, then at half time being 3-0 up and switching to the more defensive formation to end the match 3-1. Looking interesting.

Going to ask a blindingly obvious question. 13.1.3 compatible?

Yes, I have not seen any difference in results using this approach since FM10 ( re-created in FM12)

It is very detailed written, I will try your tactics with Liverpool and Stoke to see which team is best suited to this tactic,and otherwise follow your advice,that you have written.. :)

Excuse my English.

Great explanation/tactics, tbh.

I tried these tactics out with about 10 games to go in the season as the new patch killed the old ones. I lost one match which was a harsh result and ended up winning the rest comfortably. I was excited to try these tactics out for the new season but seem to be struggling all of a sudden, even though I'm doing exactly the same as I was doing at the end of last season.

After four games in the league we've won one and drawn three, scoring five and conceding three. I seem to have struggled in most games. The tactics are almost fully learned.

I'm not sure if it's because I've brought in a few first teamers and it's upset the balance, they're not right for the formation, or the opposition have wised up to the attacking formation which has rarely worked this season.

Players in - Shawcross, Marcos Rojo (wingback), Honda (lmc), Isco (amr)

I'll keep plugging away and see if it improves, but in the meantime, any ideas?

Edit - One more thing; Is the original cautious tactic supposed to have a flat back four?

FIRST 12 MATCHES OF A NEW ARSENAL SAVE ( SUMMER UPDATE)

gunners12.png

sorry for the non tactic related question but what are all these great skins you have @thebetterhalf

Only had one clean sheet all season, applied the tactic and modified it slightly to suit my Norwich team and I'm on a great run of form. So much more solid but still firing.

Where is the cautious 271 version? There is only Overload, attack and counter in the .rar. I've looked in the op from the link you gave, which states that it is in the op, but there is nothing about a 271 cautious in it, unless I missed it.

Cheers.