The Aaron Gorton Story

aza

The Aaron Gorton Story

Club Career

"Aaron starts for the first time ever at 16" "He skips past 2 oh and what a goal" "Aaron Gorton remember that name"

After debut for Fulham

"Aaron signed by Real Madrid" "The seventeen year old has joined real madrid he has got a lot to look foward to.

Signing for Real Madrid

"Aaron today has completed his move back to the Premier League with Manchester United after 5 years with Madrid"

Signing for Man Utd

"Aaron has had ten years at the club and Man Utd are offering him a testimonial"

Being offered a testimoniel at Man Utd

"For his final 2 years he has today completed his move to Wrexham"

Moving to Wrexham

"I feel horrible my legs are tired and thats lets see started my career at 10 now im 35. So 25 years my legs have been running now im going back to my home town and maybe join my sunday league club"

Aaron annoucing his retierment.

"Go on jimmy get it higher lad"

"Aaron phone call for you"

"Who is it boss?"

"Its Arsenal FC"

"What do they want from me"

"Hell knows but get back out here in 10 minuets"

"Yeah alright back in ten"

"Hello Mr.Gorton"

"Hello Sir"

"As you well know Mr.Gorton Arsene Wenger has been sacked"

"Well......yes"

"Well we want you to come for an interview"

"What....no..surely not"

"Yes we need you to come down to London tomorrow"

"Ok"

"Goodbye Mr.Gorton"

I went down to the coach and said hey coach i have been offered to have an interview for manager at Arsenal FC. He stood there speechless it was understandable being a coach all his life and never made the big time. He walked away and then i said if i get the job you can be 1st team coach. He was about to turn to face me but decieded against it but said now your in the team for saturdays game.

I got up 6am and proceeded down the steps of my flat. Yep living in a flat bad for an ex football player but strangly i liked it.

I got on the train for London with my old agent. I was nervous i had never even coached before but as i was on the train Fulham sent me a text saying if all doesnt go well at Arsenal you can aply here. That was slightly more comferting being an ex fulham player.

I was shocked when i got there i had never ever played against Arsenal at there home ground either injured suspeneded or left out. It was really nice i prefered Old Trafford being a fan but i liked it.

The Chairmen met me in one of the boxes with a dinner and champagne. We ate we drunk then the interview began.

Ok Mr.Gorton lets talk tactics what style do you like?

Well when i was a player i loved the attacking formation i got loads of goals with that

Yes and how many players would you estimate bringing in?

I dont no there might be a couple of good frees but maybe two money signings

the interview went on and on.

Then it finished and the Chairman told me to be back tomorrow for the training and match test.

I went straight to the chaiman that morning then they said each applicant would do training in groups to see if the players liked it then each manager would have a match against the reserves.

I did ok in training and with the match i did amazing winning 7-0. Other managers looked down at me even my old Real Madrid Manager tried to make everyone else ignore me.

I then got the chaimen come up to me and he said they would offer me a one year deal to try.

I then said Ok but why me

He said you are young enthusiastic and very talented and between us your old manager lost 2-1 to the reserves.

I coudnt wait to get my managing career started but before i turned in i called my Coach from my sunday league team and said your now an Arsenal coach he said calmly Thank you i guess we wont be involved on sunday.

Sky Sports Update

Arsenal have made a shock move manager wise. Aaron Gorton the ex fulham man utd real madrid wrexham player. He has accepted the offer to become manager. He has no experience at all but he said he has learnt alot from his managers. He also said that his sunday league coach would become 1st team manager.

Arsenal released this statement after they named him manager:

We are happy with our appointment and weare giving him backing. We hope to give him lots of money to make a really big signing of big stature to raise the bar this season yes he has some targets and we can confirm three are Torres and Benzama and Henry.

Lets see this new manager blossom

• 4 months later...

Sky Sports Update

Aaron Gorton is inside Old Trafford. Earlier today we believed Arsenal had got Aaron Gorton as their manager but we believe that he did not accept. Then right under Arsenals noses Man Utd made the Man Utd Fan Aaron gorton as their player.

Archived