Sports Interactive Community
Gundo

How many hours have you played?

Thought it might be quite interesting to know how much time we spend on FM, especially since we have a timer thing in steam which states how many hours you have played in total.

Apologies if this sort of thing has been raised before, but couldn't locate any previous topic in the search facility.:)

580 hours according to Steam, and then i haven't really played the game for 4-5 months.

In my current FM11 save, which is pretty much the only game I play. (Though just got a PS Vita for my birthday from the missus, expensive, but I highly recommend Mortal Kombat on it, AMAZING)

I have racked up 48 days 12 hours. Which is 1164 hours :), Just a rough workout here, but If I have owned it for roughly 500 days then I've played it on average 2 hours a day since I've had it. Sounds about right. Although for the amount of time I have had this save running I'm sure many other players would have gotten a lot further, I am in the year 2036. Longest I've ever done in a save :).

Here's hoping FM13 is so good that I have to stop this save and buy FM13! Because I could do with a new version thats worthy of my money!

2396 hours

Either you have no life or you leave it running overnight, that's a ridiculous amount of time!

Mines is at 401 hours, just passed the 400 mark last night!

Atleast I'm not the highest hours played in the thread! Ha! And mine is FM11 so I've had it longer lol. My problem in my save is its just flooded with great Brazilians and Argentinians, I don't know by how much they outweigh the other Nationalitys but its all I seem to see! Hard when you can only sign so many Foreign players..!

Mine doesn't actually seem too bad now,:lol: can't believe some of these hours you guys have amassed!:eek:

Something ridiculous like 116 days.

Sorry, this is a lie. My current game status reads 155 days, 15 hours, 31 minutes.

3364 hours

but then again, being out of work have played its part in this

I do keep it running during the day mind you and often don't turn my laptop off for weeks (just shut the screen), so dunno how much time I've really played.

fm2010 game started in december 2009. 118 days 12 hours 23 minutes. tbf i do leave it running doing nothing a lot.

haven't played 11 or 12.

1,000 hours with 11, over 300 in FM12--11 was my favorite one and I had an advanced save that got me going through this year's edition. Just now getting into 12 though.

I guess I'm one year behind lol

Something daft like 1800 hours, but in fairness i'll go to start playing and just leave it on for 5 hours sometimes by accident, actual playing time will be more like a 900.

I have racked up 48 days 12 hours. Which is 1164 hours. I'm sure many other players would have gotten a lot further, I am in the year 2036.
1112 hours

I'm in 2075 :D

See I've done 2 days more yet I don't think I could have got through my save any quicker! You've gotten twice as far as me!

Mine stands at 116 days but I always leave it for hours in the night when I do other things and quite often leave it on through the night. Would be good see how much time I've actually been playing the game.

1215! had a month of work so ive probably played about 500 in that time :D

had about 4 long term saves around 2025 and 2030, fm12 has been the best so far and the most ive played out of all the Fm's

2236 hours but I'd say about 80% of that is idle time. I'm shocking for my idle time :D

1916 on 11. But it has been the Summer holidays, what else has a teacher to do... :D