Signings when drunk

Has anyone else bought players while they were drunk?

Had a few drinks watching the football last night, woke up this morning with Messi joining my club in the January transfer window. Seems his agent knew I was in a vunerable position, and took full advantage of it...

I now need to rebalance everything, as I have Suarez matching the highest earner, and will soon recieve a £200,000 pay rise...

I was just talking to one of my friends about playing FM while drunk. It seems he had a "drunk save" once, which he would only play after several drinks. I'm not sure how successful it was.

Haha, Think I might try a drunk save.

I was just talking to one of my friends about playing FM while drunk. It seems he had a "drunk save" once, which he would only play after several drinks. I'm not sure how successful it was.

Wish I had thought of that! Now my only save is basically a drunk save :(

As DM'ing signings go Messi is not a bad one, unless of course he's 37 & inury prone.

I've once woken up with a heavy hangover & a team missing my star CB pairing, turned out I had sold them for little more than their listed value.

I'm a bit (lot) more free and easy with transfers when drunk. Blooding youth players disappears out the window to be replaced with a policy of buying and selling as many players as possible. Often just because I don't have a Slovakian (...or replace with whichever nationality takes my fancy at the time) player. So much so, that when drinking now I 'Save As...' just in case. I'll not remember what I did so shouldn't get bored if I need to play half the season again. Though I do just normally put up with my mangled team.

I sold a player when drunk, he wasn't one of my best players but still important enough that I was regretting it the following morning. Finding a superior replacement meant that it turned out alright in the end.

I had to give up the save. Having a 29 yo player on 400k ( I gave him a wage increase after 5 games) for 5 years with 25% pay rise would put him and suarez on 500k each next season

I just cant justify the cash, even if its just a game its so wrong!

do it all the time! when a wake up am like **** who have a signed and who have a sold! woke up this morning and ave sold ben arfa to chelsea for 14.5m dont know if its a good are bad thing!

Definitely a good thing :)

I was happy to offload him for half of that...

Archived