Sports Interactive Community
y2k1

Pound Stretchers. Getting bargains for even less.

*note for any of these you can offer the cash in 48 monthly installments.

Yttergard Yenssen.

A midfielder from Tromso- Norway. He is an all round midfielder with great mental stats on the field such as consistency , determination, composure and decision making and also off the field with high professionalism, pressure and ambition. He is a good passer of the ball also and he's only 23!

Easily the biggest bargain in FM12. Will make a terrific edition to any non champions league club and even in cl clubs would love him as a back up or rotational player. His wage demands are also very reasonable.

Sale Price- £1m

My price- 700k

offer 700k perhaps even in 48 montly installments and 300k after 50 league goals. The latter probably wont happen because his long shots is pretty poor (still great player though).

Gokhan Gonul

Turkish RB from Fernabache. Has all the attributes you would want from a full back. He's quick, a good crosser, determined and he will finish the 90 minutes.

Sale Price- £6.7m

my price- 3m

offer 3m and 3.7m after 50 league goals. Again and at this stage of his career is unlikely.

Andreas Beck

Another rb but this rb can also play as a lb!

Good with both feat and has great endurance. Definitely worth a look just for his versatility alone. He has everything a rb needs except his positioning is a little lackluster.

sale price-5.7m

my price-3m

offer 3m with 2.8m after 50 league goals

Ashley Williams

Not much to say about this guy other than he has no weaknesses whatsoever. Most of his defensive attributes are 16 or higher and he has pace to back it up. Playing for Swansea he shouldnt be too difficult to entice but alas his price tag.

sale price-9.4m!!!!

my price- just 4.5m

offer 4.5m with 5m after 50 league goals. Again this is highly improbable.

Jack Collison

West ham midfielder who can also play on either flank. Cable with both feet. He may not have many stats above 14 but he develops quickly and is worth signing just to make a bit of profit.

saleprice-4.8m

my price-2.5m

offer 2.5m with 2.3m after 50 league goals

Pavel Mamaev

Russian centre midfielder. A real favourite of mine in the game. He has it all. He's quick, good tackler, hard working and he can pass. No weaknesses whatsoever. He can play in centre mid or even in dmc.

sale price-5m

my price-2.5m

offer 2.5m with 2.5m after 50 league goals.

Issaac Vorsah

An african centre half who is immensely quick. A staggering 15 and 18 for acceleration and pace respectively. He has above competent defensive stats and he speaks english also so language barrier shouldnt be an issue. The only downisde is technically he's a little limited but that can be rectified by teaching him the ppm 'likes to play short simple passes'.

sale price-7.8m

my price- 4m

offer 4m in cash and 3.8m after 50 league goals

fine :D

Rory Delap

does he really need explaining? really?

sale price 525,000

bargain, will play in the championship, will always give you an extra attacking avenue with his insane long throws

Dominque Malonga

playing for Serie A Cesina, this 23 year old striker is available for a reasonably cheap price. has decent physical stats, as well as all the key stats for a striking role at above 12. little development room and quite a goal machine

price 5M

i'll ignore the super obvious ones of Kara, Vass, Tshabalala, Jali etc...

Tsepo Masilela:

An all time favourite buy on fm for me...

Top class LB .. yours for £700,000

Agustin Torassa

£40,000 for a top young poacher who will go anywhere from league one to the premiership..

Ivan Bandalovski

Most know about him by now.. brilliant RB

£1,200,000... bargain

Ivan Pillud

Argentinian international RB who will go to championship clubs

Only £1,000,000 or so... offer £1.2 mil over 48months and you're set

Matias Caruzzo

Another Argie international, this time a CB who will go to champ clubs .. I always buy them together wherever i go. they never let me down and sell for lots more if needed later on

Only £600,000.. lovely

Leandro Armani

Cracking name.. buy him to play alongside Torassa in your lower champ or league one team and watch them destroy

Dual nationality so doesn't require a wp

Only £100,000 or so ... brilliant

Offering £xx amount after 50 league goals is exploiting the system surely for defenders?

Seems like a dishonest way to play the game and for that reason, I'm out.

Tobias Figureido

Club: Sporting Lisbon

Cost: £1 - 2 million, maybe less.

More on the expensive side, but at 17, you should be able to train / tutor him to be ACE!!!!! :)

Eliás Hernández

Club: Tigres

Cost: £700,000 - £1.2 million

A great AMR to assist goals ( For me anyway :D )

Yaya Sanogo

fantastic young striker... available at a snip for £2.3 million and will play in the championship. (where he is good enough for first team football)

simi versaljasko

Bargain right back at £1 million, only top clubs can bag this guy... and do it quick

Offering £xx amount after 50 league goals is exploiting the system surely for defenders?

Must agree with Tyoldinho here, a exploit. But good to you.

Tyoldinho does have a point ( sort of ) so why just not buy the the player and give the cash instantly?