4-1-2-3 Engine Expoliter by Hazza22299

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've gotten 4 red cards in 4 straight games on my CB's. WTH am I doing wrong?!

Not the tactics fault!

Something to do with your players mentality or your team talks, or the way you discipline your players after they have been booked.

Hard tackling doesn't neccesarily mean that your going to get Red cards left right and centre so its not 100% the tactics fault

Not the tactics fault!

Something to do with your players mentality or your team talks, or the way you discipline your players after they have been booked.

Hard tackling doesn't neccesarily mean that your going to get Red cards left right and centre so its not 100% the tactics fault

Just following the instructions. 3 points in 8 games in the premier league so far.

EDIT: 11 games 4 points. 27 conceded. Rage quit.

Hi Hazza - am giving your V2 tactic on here a go with a new save.

Just to clarify - you say put the 2 cms into the playmaker spot and the 1 central striker into the target man spot - I have 5 cms that I will be using throughout the season (because of condition, injuries and suspensions etc.) so do I put them all in the playmaker list? Also the same thing for my strikers - I'll probs end up using 2 or 3 central strikers throughout the season (again because of condition, injuries and suspensions etc.) so do I put them all on the target man list?

Thanks for your help.

Hi Hazza - am giving your V2 tactic on here a go with a new save.

Just to clarify - you say put the 2 cms into the playmaker spot and the 1 central striker into the target man spot - I have 5 cms that I will be using throughout the season (because of condition, injuries and suspensions etc.) so do I put them all in the playmaker list? Also the same thing for my strikers - I'll probs end up using 2 or 3 central strikers throughout the season (again because of condition, injuries and suspensions etc.) so do I put them all on the target man list?

Thanks for your help.

1. Yes put them all in, ordered by how good they are.

2. Same as above.

amazing tactic hazza with updated transfers (giroud/podolski) but no carloza bought vrsalko so just young guy!

league: 35 played 127 goals 26 conceded 4 lost 2 drawn rest won

CL got in semis vs schalke still to play

won carling cup final 6-0 vs sunderland

semis of FA cup vs. Q.P.R still to play .

its just wow! thanks man

amazing tactic hazza with updated transfers (giroud/podolski) but no carloza bought vrsalko so just young guy!

its just wow! thanks man

Update.. lost to Q.P.R on penalties (although losing 2-0 for most of game drew 2-2 then penalties is just luck ^^

League after 38 games: won 32 2 drawn 4 lost.. losses were to man utd, newcastle, west brom and chelsea

amazingly though scored 140 goals!!! and conceded 28 which is incredible scored only 21 corners !

CL had malmo, basel and PSG scored 28 goals conceded 2 won all my 6 games

then got SLB won 8-2 agg

Man utd won 9-5 agg

schalke won 5-0 agg

final vs man city won 0-3

amazingly I won every CL game which I never managed before lol

Without the game of Q.P.R (which was unfortunate) I had my best season of football manager

Gotta test it with a weaker team and see what happens :p anyone tried with a lower league team?

Update.. lost to Q.P.R on penalties (although losing 2-0 for most of game drew 2-2 then penalties is just luck ^^

League after 38 games: won 32 2 drawn 4 lost.. losses were to man utd, newcastle, west brom and chelsea

amazingly though scored 140 goals!!! and conceded 28 which is incredible scored only 21 corners !

then got SLB won 8-2 agg

Man utd won 9-5 agg

schalke won 5-0 agg

Without the game of Q.P.R (which was unfortunate) I had my best season of football manager

Gotta test it with a weaker team and see what happens :p anyone tried with a lower league team?

Wanted to mention I won 88% of my games and scored 240 goals and 43 conceded in 62 games

55 won 2 drawn 5 lost

then got SLB won 8-2 agg

Man utd won 9-5 agg

schalke won 5-0 agg

Wanted to mention I won 88% of my games and scored 240 goals and 43 conceded in 62 games

55 won 2 drawn 5 lost

its just wow! thanks man

Brilliant! Well done and thanks for the feedback.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I tried it for half a season it was still pretty good but not as effective as his goals goals tweak of grid

and no i dont think he developed it!

Amen to this quote chaps!! The goals goals tweak is by far the best!

Here's to a happy (& not over patched FM 13 :-))

I'm not too sure tbh.

I know he plays his sheffield wednesday save quite a lot and i think he is pretty far into the career. So im pretty sure at the point in time where he made the tactic his team was one of the best in the world anyway.

That said, it probably will still work with lower quality teams.

I'm not too sure tbh.

I know he plays his sheffield wednesday save quite a lot and i think he is pretty far into the career. So im pretty sure at the point in time where he made the tactic his team was one of the best in the world anyway.

That said, it probably will still work with lower quality teams.

I've PM'd you mate...Pardon my ignorance but i'm a virgin when it comes to this forum lark, haha!

I dont seem to be able to score for love nor money as Man United. I have 20+ chances each game and hit maybe 1-3 on target, then concede literally every time the opposition score. Just played Sunderland had 27 shots, 2 on targetand no goals. Sunderland 3 shots, 3 on target, 3 goals.

Hello there i'm playing with Benfica side so well in the beginer this tactic version2 in every single (game tried the 4-4-2 that you call the backup one but i lost 0-5 with Marseille) and it was a great surprise for me but then i saw that my team was concending goals every game so i decided to make the changes that you mencioned make my wide strikers mark the opposit DL and DR, in the opposit instructions make theirs MAR/MR and MAL/ML play the weakest foot and put my MC's in Playmaker and my center striker as target man.

Oddly The results were weakening... and lost every competition... I know that using wingers just kill the tactic (football for me must have wingers, an nº10, and nº8 or box to box) but can't put Gaitan out of the first team... and he helped alot..

Hope can you help with this... the last 3/4 months i was in vacation cause i couldnt handle it

ps: dont know how to put images here :s

Thanks for your time

I dont seem to be able to score for love nor money as Man United. I have 20+ chances each game and hit maybe 1-3 on target, then concede literally every time the opposition score. Just played Sunderland had 27 shots, 2 on targetand no goals. Sunderland 3 shots, 3 on target, 3 goals.

Reduce the amount of long shots your team takes, give them training focus Finishing/Long shots.

Hello there i'm playing with Benfica side so well in the beginer this tactic version2 in every single (game tried the 4-4-2 that you call the backup one but i lost 0-5 with Marseille) and it was a great surprise for me but then i saw that my team was concending goals every game so i decided to make the changes that you mencioned make my wide strikers mark the opposit DL and DR, in the opposit instructions make theirs MAR/MR and MAL/ML play the weakest foot and put my MC's in Playmaker and my center striker as target man.

Oddly The results were weakening... and lost every competition... I know that using wingers just kill the tactic (football for me must have wingers, an nº10, and nº8 or box to box) but can't put Gaitan out of the first team... and he helped alot..

Hope can you help with this... the last 3/4 months i was in vacation cause i couldnt handle it

ps: dont know how to put images here :s

Thanks for your time

Is this on FM13 Pre-release or FM12?

Have been reading this forum (tactics share) for a week or so and finally decided to download this tactic a few days ago.

Have to say I do feel a bit dirty. Started a Liverpool save, with expectations of qualifying for Europe, yet comfortably won the Premiership, League Cup and FA Cup.

I lost one match after starting to use this tactic, losing 4-3 against Man Utd early in the season, but once the players were 'fluid' we won the return fixture 6-0.

I'm about to start the second season and have this fear that it will no longer "work", but would really love a good Champions League run. Then maybe Spurs will come calling :(

I used this tactic with Liverpool for 3 seasons. I won the Premier League 3 times running, League Cup 3 times, FA Cup 3 times, Champions League twice (obviously because Liverpool weren't in it the first season).

Also won the Club World Cup and European Super cup. All this to the delight of the board and fans. We lost the Community Shield against Man Utd (3-2) in the 3rd season but nobody cared.

I became a club icon after winning successive Champions Leagues, and only left Liverpool for a new challenge after season 3 (although remain a club icon).

I found that telling the players "just relax and play your natural game; the result will come" or "if we play our game, we'll win, you're all very capable of that.." worked very well, and finishing with "well done lads, that was a good win..." kept morale high. Any matches we lost (there weren't many!), I always told them in an assertive tone that it was simply not good enough, which always fired everybody up.

I always used a different tone each time for (pre-match & half time) team talks which seemed to keep getting a positive reaction (even when I was essentially saying the same thing each time).

Would definitely recommend this tactic to anybody. I haven't a clue how to build tactics and so this one allowed me to get a few seasons under my belt for the first time ever :D

Fantastic work :applause:

I used this tactic with Liverpool for 3 seasons. I won the Premier League 3 times running, League Cup 3 times, FA Cup 3 times, Champions League twice (obviously because Liverpool weren't in it the first season).

Also won the Club World Cup and European Super cup. All this to the delight of the board and fans. We lost the Community Shield against Man Utd (3-2) in the 3rd season but nobody cared.

I became a club icon after winning successive Champions Leagues, and only left Liverpool for a new challenge after season 3 (although remain a club icon).

I found that telling the players "just relax and play your natural game; the result will come" or "if we play our game, we'll win, you're all very capable of that.." worked very well, and finishing with "well done lads, that was a good win..." kept morale high. Any matches we lost (there weren't many!), I always told them in an assertive tone that it was simply not good enough, which always fired everybody up.

I always used a different tone each time for (pre-match & half time) team talks which seemed to keep getting a positive reaction (even when I was essentially saying the same thing each time).

Would definitely recommend this tactic to anybody. I haven't a clue how to build tactics and so this one allowed me to get a few seasons under my belt for the first time ever :D

Fantastic work :applause:

Which version in particular did you use? I think there is a few variations out there now.

Archived