Persiani's FM12 Journeyman Career

Persiani

Logo_of_FC_SKA-Energia_Khabarovsk.png

The Start - SKA Khabarovsk

After one day of holiday I got a job at SKA Khabarovsk. A russian team who plays in the First Division of Russia(Premier division is the top division making this the second)

This will be exiting :) Never played in Russia before. Lets go

Media prediction: mid table

Season update 2011-2012

Right now we ended up third in the league. Making it to the playoff championship that will take place in the spring of 2012. Where 8 teams will play against each other with there current league standings. 2 will get promoted directly and 2 will play a playoff game.

This is the championship group with the current standings.

tumblr_m77e3bNaVF1rw4ugno1_1280.png

Russian Cup

Made it to the 7th round where i sadly lost 3-1 against Zenit. Didnt expect any better but I was actually leading 1-0 in the first half. Thought I was going to pull of a miracle but nah.

Boardroom

The Board is really happy with me. Seeing how I turned a mid table team to almost turn up first in the league before the championship group started off :)

Season Review 2011-2012

Promotion! Well what can I Say it wasnt easy but we did the impossible. A Team that never has been in the highest Division of Russia will play in the russian premier league next year.

tumblr_m77opwFTDL1rw4ugno4_1280.png

Well I have to thank myself of being able to pull this squad together and getting them promoted. But I also have to praise my best player. Semenov. Without him we would have lost almost every game. (Seeing how I lost in those games he didnt play)

tumblr_m77opwFTDL1rw4ugno1_1280.png

I'm still not sure if I will stay and play in the premier division or I will leave. It all depends on if anyone offers me a job otherwise I will stay here and go for the title next year lol :p

Just want to add for the first time im having a good start on my journyman career. Never been able to get promoted until now!

The Russian leagues can be fun, but the squad rules are restricting. Congrats on promotion and best of luck in the Prem'er Liga.

Thanks mate. It sure is Fun but i agree on you. The rules that restrict the teams are just to much.

Season Preview 2012 - Russian Premier Division

tumblr_m780xt0NmJ1rw4ugno1_1280.png

My goal this season is to just stay up and not got relegated. Seeing how this will be really hard playing vs teams such az Zenit and CSKA Moscow.

Russian Cup

Sadly lost in my first game vs Textilschik Ivanovo in penalties so no russian cup this season.

Transfers: Brought in 4 players that are supposed to help me in the offense. The best of these guys is the Armenien striker Arthur Sarkisov

tumblr_m780xt0NmJ1rw4ugno2_1280.png

tumblr_m780xt0NmJ1rw4ugno3_1280.png

Thank you starting with the season now :)

Playing with a 4-4-2 as i did the last season. But might switch it to a 4-5-1 if it dosent go so well in the defence.

I found a 442 can to well, but I was managing ANji, which has a good squad. Defensive play for a newly promoted club may be the right way to go.

Only eight teams in the Russian First Division?

The league splits in two after the 'regular season' since they switch to the August-May schedule in the second season. So after a set amount of games the top teams go to the Championship Group to determine who gets promoted and the bottom teams go to the Relegation Group to determine who gets relegated.

Thanks for the answer rancer. :) Sorry guys i have been busy with signing a real contract in real life for my new apartment :p haunt had time to play but I'm back and playing right now. Season update coming within 1 hour.

League Review - Russian Premier Divison 2012 - 2013

League: As you can see I was able to stay up after I won 5-2 against Yenisey in the 2 legged promotion/demotion game. But I was really unlucky. In the last league game i lost 5-0 against CSKA Moscow and Rostov was able to grab 3 points to go ahead of me.

tumblr_m7gu29y78H1rw4ugno3_1280.png

Squad As you can see my defence wasnt that great. Letting in to many goals. Need to improve that next season.

tumblr_m7gu29y78H1rw4ugno2_1280.png

Best player Bulykin. With his old age he is still able to score and damn did he score the important goals this season that gave us at least a playoff spot. If he had been injured we would have been relegated for sure.

tumblr_m7gu29y78H1rw4ugno1_1280.png

I wish it was :/ budget this year is worse than last year. Could only afford 2 transfers. Got a striker and a defender on free but the wages took all my money boho. who knows i might leave all depending on if i get a offer or not

Archived