Neil Train

marc: offer in for player, again, no chance to accept offer, player stays

9 posts in this topic

Ok, it IS Stan petrov and it IS cruel for me to try to sell him and it IS realistic to have him doing nought but still on the payroll, but still.....

Have saved the game at that point, napoli apparently make bid of 4.6m, and saved another later where he doesn't go regardless, how do I send you the saves from my android??

Cheers, neil

Hi Neil - just to let you know we haven't received a save for this yet, if you could send one either to Marc or to myself (alari.naylor@sigames.com) that'd be really helpful.

Cheers!

Hi both. Sorry, that occasion needed all my save game slots. Still, has happened again. Will attempt over the weekend to extract and send the latest save.

What I noticed is it happened when I changed my offer price and there was an offer coming. Same player.

right, happened again and REALLY ruined a decent save this time around. i find the extraction of save quite complex need to find some time to look into that. what happened, again, is that i offered a player at less than i´d previously offered him, while there was an offer in my unread messages, is quite a serious bug..!

No problems, we're happy to wait for the save as it's something we haven't seen ourselves yet and would be keen to track down :)

cool. problem is i dont have a laptop which is why i play fmh. could get an explorer programme but wld like to attach the save file to an email and send from my phone. is this doable?

cool. problem is i dont have a laptop which is why i play fmh. could get an explorer programme but wld like to attach the save file to an email and send from my phone. is this doable?

Should be doable as long as a) you have a file manager on your phone compatible with whatever email app you use (just tried with gmail + androzip free and it worked for me) and b) you make sure to close the game down first...

well i use gmail too. so that ain´t a problem. will need an explorer prog and look for androzip free..... will give it a go!! (unless, again, i´ve saved over the save!)