Quick TV money question

Been promoted to the prem with Darlington and finished my first season in 11th now im in August about to start my next season but iv only received 3 million in tv money over the last 12 months for some reason i always thought you got a much larger lump sum at the start of each season or am i wrong?

They money is paid over the course of the season. Do Darlington have their own existing TV Deal at the start of the game? I know in the first patch, Reading did which overwrited the Prem TV Deal which meant you struggled in the Prem with Reading. If Darlington have the same issue, then you may struggle. Have a look at your finances screen and it should tell you.

They money is paid over the course of the season. Do Darlington have their own existing TV Deal at the start of the game? I know in the first patch, Reading did which overwrited the Prem TV Deal which meant you struggled in the Prem with Reading. If Darlington have the same issue, then you may struggle. Have a look at your finances screen and it should tell you.

Bugger yeah i do "3 year TV deal at £48.58k per season. Ends 2018" so looks like ill have to wait for that to expire im already in Aug 2017 just hope it runs out at the start of the year

I'm afraid to say that the TV deal will not go away, as it's a database entry the deal will be renewed every three years.

I might be wrong but I thought this issue was sorted on the final patch, did you start this save before or after the release of 12.2.0?

As for fixing your game the only way is to use FMRTE to delete the TV from Darlington's db entry.

Archived