Nina-Sky

why cannot i get my assist trainers feedback?

9 posts in this topic

Have you signed your assistant manager recently? Does he have any knowledge of the country he is working in?

Have you signed your assistant manager recently? Does he have any knowledge of the country he is working in?

what does it matter? it have always worked for me....

If you have just signed a new assistant who has no knowledge of the league, then you will get no input on the opposition for example.

If you have just signed a new assistant who has no knowledge of the league, then you will get no input on the opposition for example.
ive played this game since 2000. this is first time this happened to me. it must have been new feature in 12.2.2 maybe?

ive played this game since 2000. this is first time this happened to me. it must have been new feature in 12.2.2 maybe?

I think it has been the case since the opposition instructions were introduced (FM08?), I may be wrong though. It has certainly been the case for the last couple of versions of the game.

I think it has been the case since the opposition instructions were introduced (FM08?), I may be wrong though. It has certainly been the case for the last couple of versions of the game.

i didnt mean that, i meant, its maybe new feature in 12.2.2 that he cannot get any input. cause ive ALWAYS gotten input on all my new assists...

What's your assistant managers level of Tactical Knowledge? I'm not sure but I believe if Tactical Knowledge is below 10/11 your assistant manager won't give any advice on opposition instructions.

i didnt mean that, i meant, its maybe new feature in 12.2.2 that he cannot get any input. cause ive ALWAYS gotten input on all my new assists...

I was talking about assistants not giving nstructions when they did not have the required knowledge. It certainly wasn't introduced with 12.2.2, it has been there for some time.