Spain vs Italy, KO: 7:45pm Sunday

Leppard

Spain Lineup (4-3-3): Iker Casillas; Jordi Alba, Gerard Pique, Sergio Ramos, Alvaro Arbeloa; Sergio Busquets, Xabi Alonso, Xavi Hernandez; Andres Iniesta, Cesc Fabregas, David Silva

Italy Lineup (4-3-1-2): Gianluigi Buffon; Giorgio Chiellini, Andrea Barzagli, Leonardo Bonucci, Ignazio Abate; Daniele De Rossi, Andrea Pirlo, Claudio Marchisio; Riccardo Montolivo; Antonio Cassano, Mario Balotelli

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

would love to have an exciting final but I can't really see it. I think Spain will win it but I'd like to see Italy win the trophy

looking back at former World Cup/European Championship Finals from all I've seen, really hardly any memorable ones :( possibly Denmark winning the tournament in 1992 beating Germany and France beating Italy with the golden goal in 2000 are the only ones that have been decent. Hopefully this Final won't get anywhere near the dismal 120 minutes of Brazil V Italy from 1994 in the World Cup Final though

Both Alan's sounding like idiots again.

Lawrenson :thdn:

ITV it is. Doesn't help when the first thing you hear is... "Thank you for inviting us on to your sofa"... ey? :D

And now the sound is ****ed. Well done ITV.

Archived