CSE Euro 2012 - Sign Up

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Struggling between choosing the best players in game vs the ones who have actually done well in tournament. Namely Ballotelli and Cassano. May have to leave Ballotelli out as his match ratings for Man City were poor and he was shipped on loan to FC Porto and because of his personality would perhaps be more of a hindrance than an asset unfortunately.

I usually use shouts/tactical changes depending on how things are going so really not sure how I'm going to set up my tactic as of yet.

I am also looking for friendlies for Portugal if anyone is up for it. The latest date you can ask for a friendly is 2th June as I'd like to have my team rest the last 10 days.

My tactic should be up in the day after I have seen how they adapt.

So, let me get this right - we now need to send you a list of the players we want in our finals squad, along with tactics.

Just remind me how many players need picking for the squad in total, and 3 of these need to be keepers right.

Cheers.

So, let me get this right - we now need to send you a list of the players we want in our finals squad, along with tactics.

Just remind me how many players need picking for the squad in total, and 3 of these need to be keepers right.

Cheers.

You need to send Stothy your tactic first so he can use team blend and then when team registration is required he will upload a new save so we know who is available. We have until 00:01 on Sunday to submit our tactics or defaults will be used. He explains at the bottom of the teams lists post.

You need to send Stothy your tactic first so he can use team blend and then when team registration is required he will upload a new save so we know who is available. We have until 13:00 on Sunday to submit our tactics or defaults will be used. He explains at the bottom of the teams lists post.

Ooooooooooo yeah that part with the big letters - teaches me to read everything.

Doh!

Kk guys! I'll accept the both friendly requests from England & Russia. Late May match with Russia, one week before that England if it's ok with you? It'll be best if stothy picks the date I suggest as I want my team to rest the last 10 days to EUROs that's for sure!

Loving the talking guys keep it up! I have been working all day so will have a look tomorrow. Getting excited myself.

I will holiday friendlies so you know.

toon love your 3 at the back but silva as a defensive winger? Good luck with that!

Loving the talking guys keep it up! I have been working all day so will have a look tomorrow. Getting excited myself.

I will holiday friendlies so you know.

toon love your 3 at the back but silva as a defensive winger? Good luck with that!

df wing f tht attacking all the way

After I sent my tactic I ran with Italy through the Euro's and got to the final (holidaying games) where I was hammered 4-0 by France. I am playing Ballotelli regardless of his attitude though and he missed 3 CCC in the final. Don't worry though Mario, I will keep the faith.

Babingoosh Send your .tac file attached to an e-mail to stothy at this address - jakestothard@hotmail.co.uk. Or your could upload your .tac file to a file upload site and send stothy the link in a PM.

Kk guys! I'll accept the both friendly requests from England & Russia. Late May match with Russia, one week before that England if it's ok with you? It'll be best if stothy picks the date I suggest as I want my team to rest the last 10 days to EUROs that's for sure!

I'm happy with that, just let Stothy know :)

brettney1980

ri916

TheGreatTraveler

Babaginoosh

William Hall

Lower League Rule

All need to message me their instructions or they will just be default. Lack of communication for TWO updates will mean a replacement.

I am also looking for friendlies for Portugal if anyone is up for it. The latest date you can ask for a friendly is 2th June as I'd like to have my team rest the last 10 days.

My tactic should be up in the day after I have seen how they adapt.

Ill do a friendly with portugal

I you continue untill Englands first squad selection date, a lot more friendly dates become available before Euro 2012

Yeah, exactly this. Around Feb, lots of dates pop up for friendlies. I'm guessing the calender refreshes itself after new year.

Just holidayed my Russian tactics through the Euros. Got to the final where I was beaten by France 2-1 with a Benzema 90th minute goal.

Still, If I beat Italy 6-1 in the actual contest I will be chuffed as punch!

Just holidayed my Russian tactics through the Euros. Got to the final where I was beaten by France 2-1 with a Benzema 90th minute goal.

Still, If I beat Italy 6-1 in the actual contest I will be chuffed as punch!

There's only one difference for us, we have to play against a proper tactic and a human person :( Same here though, if I beat Spain 5 - 0 i'd be over the moon :D

brettney1980

ri916

TheGreatTraveler

Babaginoosh

William Hall

Lower League Rule

All need to message me their instructions or they will just be default. Lack of communication for TWO updates will mean a replacement.

I did send tactics in!? Did i miss something? I'll resend ... Let me know if you get it.

Formation sorted

GK Ike

DC Pique

DC Ramos

DC Albiol

MR Navas

MC Xavi

ML Mata / Silva

AM Cesc

AM Iniesta

ST Torres

ST Llorente / Soldado /