50% of the Final - Portugal vs Spain @ 7:45pm

gillsminnow

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only just got in from work and started watching. Is the ref on drugs, or is he Spanish, they can be the only two conclusions I can come to for a couple of the decisions I have seen him make so far. Has he been this bad for the whole half hour?

Only just got in from work and started watching. Is the ref on drugs, or is he Spanish, they can be the only two conclusions I can come to for a couple of the decisions I have seen him make so far. Has he been this bad for the whole half hour?

Started out giving Portugal a few soft free kicks and then switched sides and started helping Spain.

Not wishing to tar his reputation or call hi biased, but a point of note before the game in the media has been that he has spanish ascendancy

Del Bosque hates Soldado :(

Del Bosque made his selections based on team harmony. He brought Silva and Reina even though he didn't want to, because otherwise the other players might revolt. And he didn't bring Soldado for the same reason

EDIT: Basically his strategy was "Don't be France"

Archived