dj clark boy on Tour

Vipertitan

hi welcome to my journeyman career save decided to start up another save after getting board with my current save wanted a bit of long save playing it till the new football manager comes out later this year so this is the set up i have decided to go for to give me a bit freedom i decided to put a few leagues from around the world as well as the home nations of course i want to start off at the lowest possible so hopefully i will start off in either Northern Ireland second division or the blue square north/ south to build my reputation before i move abroad.

I've started with the 12.2.2. patch with a large database with the players from top clubs from every continent loaded.

Here's my initial setup

Brazil - I've always been a fan of Brazilian football, I'll be looking to manage there later on in my career.

Argentina- What can you say about the football here its class.

Australia- well they are good at the cricket lets see if they are any good at the footy.

England - hope to come home at some point in my save to manage at some point.

France - I had fun here before on fm 07 and 09 with Lyon .

Germany - I'm planning on spending some time in this country at some point.

Italy - I'll possibly move here at some point.

China- With Didier drogba going there thought i might as well see what its like.

South Korea - not being able to manage an Asian national team frustrated me in my last game, so this should give me that chance.

Spain - I'm bound to end up here at some point.

Portugal-had fun here so will be managing here at some point

Northern Ireland- this is where I intend to start and build up my career,

Wales - the wildcard, hopefully at some point I'll get a chance to move here later on in my career and test out the dynamic league reputation.

Scotland- with the strong hold of rangers and Celtic be looking forward to trying to stop this at some point.

Holland- love the Dutch way of life so im going here.

mexico- do not think that i been here before will be looking to go there some point.

usa- the football is improving here so want to try it at some point in my save.

Ireland- went here for try of grundo's challenge almost completed but give up.

Greece- again the grreks are quite mad about the football so will be looking to manage here.

My profile

thumbnail.jpg

In what is literally a dream appointment, I have been offered the job at Northern Irish Local side Knockbreda F.C.

This is what the league currently looks like, for a club that has a media prediction 8thMy aim for this season is to rebuild the current squad and get them into decent finish.

Knockbreda -Northern Irish Second Division- 2011/12

The aim for me when i took over was to start building a squad of young players who could take this club forward over the next few years.

League Table

League Positions Graph.

It was fairly hard to get right formation i wanted to play in end we had good end to the season when the players decided what kind formation they were suited to.

Intermediate Cup - low profile cup and my first cup win for us.

Irish Cup - this was more important, but we fell at the first hurdle.

Irish Leauge Cup -we never got our feet off the ground in this cup we were out played.

Squad - it is still a work in progress, but these players are far too good for this league. I think this squad could do ok at this level.

Transfers - I started off bringing in a lot of brining in lot free transfers as we had no cash to buy players some were OK some were shocking.

Finances -staying within my wage budget,they are quite ok i think.

Key Player Profiles:

Tommy Amos - he cam late in the season looks top player.

James Wright - the creative force in my midfield.

Miguel Chines - at 32 years old getting on bit but still a good player.

Michael McQuoid -one my wingers had really good season.

Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12 Northern Irish Second Division       8th          Intermediate Cup winners

Next Season

This season was a bit of a mixture we need to be bit more solid at the back we let in to many stupid goals.I think next season I will rest players in both of the smaller cup competitions.

Knockbreda -Northern Irish Second Division- 2012/13

It was embarrssingly easy this season our form in the cups was class.

League Table

League Positions Graph.

Intermediate Cup -We won this last year and were expecting to win this competition this year we got beet by killymoon.

League Cup - we were not expected to win this competition and we did.

Irish Cup -we reached the fourth round and got beat.

Steal & Sons Cup -a low profile cup i won

Squad - it is still a work in progress, but these group of players where class this season.

Transfers - I have no budget so yet again free transfers hope i get some money this season coming.

Finances - went a bit over the budget this season.

Key Player Profiles:

Raymond Harpur - he started slowly but is looking like a great signing.

James Wright - the creative force in my midfield.

Tommy Amos -top scorer was class in front of goal.

Career Overview

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12 Northern Irish Second Division       8th          Intermediate Cup winners
2012/13 Northern Irish Second Division      2nd        League  Cup winners,Steal & Sons Cup

Next Season

This season was a bit of a surprise, so I'm looking forward to playing against some better opposition in the league next year.

Knockbreda -Northern Irish First Division- 2013/14

With last season promotion-to this level of football we all knew what we had to do and avoid relegation.

League Table

League Positions Graph.

Intermediate Cup -last year we did rubbish and did same this year.

Irish Cup -we reached the 5th round and got beat.

League Cup - After wining this last year i wanted to defend our title we were beaten by Ballymena Utd.

Steal & Sons Cup -a low profile cup i won last year and was looking to rotate the squad witch to e fair the players that came in did ok .

Squad - still work in progress but i felt the players coped well for the first season in this division.

Transfers - I only starting to get to grips with the transfer system here and only buying younger players for future.

Finances - a little disappointing like thought i would got bit more cash for wages and buying players.

Key Player Profiles:

Raymond Harpur - he started really well then form started to dip.

Tommy Amos -top scorer yet again hope the bigger clubs do not come in for him.

Louis Greenway-Tambini - only 18 still learning looks quite good player.

Career Overview

2012/13 Northern Irish Second Division      2nd        League  Cup winners,Steal & Sons Cup
2012/14 Northern Irish First Division      8th       none

Next Season

With us staying up this season want to try and avoid relegation.

Archived