Rikulec

The "Players in their prime" Thread

34 posts in this topic

Just as the title says, requests for screenshots of players like Henry, van Nistelrooy etc. when they were peaking. To start the thread, I'd like pictures of Djalminha and Jay Jay Okocha.

If anyone could get me a screenie of Raul/Shearer in their prime that would be great.

What do you want them for are you creating a legends database?

Either that or he wants to see screenies of them at their peak in previous editions of FM.

Either that or he wants to see screenies of them at their peak in previous editions of FM.

The latter.

Ronaldo: I think this was same as above and Football Manager 2006,

ronaldoyg3.jpg

So I take it that no one is helping...? Lol :)

5 posts in 8-9 minutes Crd and you expect others to have already posted aswell? give people a chance.. they'll post if they want to :)

Ronaldo: I think this was same as above and Football Manager 2006,

ronaldoyg3.jpg

Ahh thanks. I can only assume when he was at Barcelona his pace and acceleration would have been higher, 14 for corners is a bit high.

Ahh thanks. I can only assume when he was at Barcelona his pace and acceleration would have been higher, 14 for corners is a bit high.

Yeah probably, but he still seem's decent there and yeah for a striker to have 14 corners is a bit high.

Yeah probably, but he still seem's decent there and yeah for a striker to have 14 corners is a bit high.

Only decent?!? He looks amazing there :eek:

I realise it's a long time ago now, but I'd love to see a picture of Cantona in his prime or as close as possible!

Mark Collis or Ferrah Orosco please ;), anyone much younger than I am wouldn't have a clue what I'm on about though.

nii lamptey :D

mark kerr

sherman cardenas

never saw these 3 fully developed

would love to see some screenies

Jay Jay Okocha and Djalminha, anyone?

Is it just me or do players not get rated as highly these days? The mental stats for Neville and Scholes are through the roof!

Regens esp. (in FM11) will not reach any where near those heights, from my experience. Its not a big deal once the entire FM universe is regens though, as you only have to be as good or better than your opponents!

I remember Tesfaye Bramble and his 18 in Finishing back in ol' good days of CM4. Mental.

I remember a 20 year old Chris Smith (I think that was his name) that would sign for any team at the start of the game (CM2) bang in 30-40 goals and then retire at 21! If anyone can find his screenshot, that would be awesome!

Edit - Just downloaded the game so I will screenie Chris Smith shortly!

Does anyone have a screenie of the mighty Tsigalko?

Right, I have done the proper checks, and CM2 is officially abondonware. I have downloaded it and I am trying to install it using dosbox. I can't get it to mount a folder as my cd rom drive. Has anyone succefully installed the original CM2 on dosbox without the cd?

I have got 97/98 working, and had a good look at some of the players on there.

What researcher gave Scholes a 13 for tackling!?

Sack him i say!

:p

What researcher gave Scholes a 13 for tackling!?

Sack him i say!

:p

According to Roy Keane, Scholes can tackle just fine. He just likes kicking people.

Right, I have done the proper checks, and CM2 is officially abondonware. I have downloaded it and I am trying to install it using dosbox. I can't get it to mount a folder as my cd rom drive. Has anyone succefully installed the original CM2 on dosbox without the cd?

I have got 97/98 working, and had a good look at some of the players on there.

just install it normally.. to say C:\CM2\

THEN you go to dosbox and then you just have to mount the directory as C: and you can play it..

just type help in dosbox