HELP ME WITH FM PLS

What did prime Van Nistelrooy look like on FM?

13 posts in this topic

This guy is probably the greatest striker I have ever seen play the game (I'm only 22).

Does anyone remember what his stats looked like on FM?

2 footed

18+anticipation and composure

17+off the ball

20 Finishing

20 first touch

is what I'm guessing

he must have been the perfect striker

Looks about right. Although if he didn't get a 20 for off the ball, no one ever will. His movement was unbelievable.

I don't ever remember him being that quick though or being a particularly decent dribbling ability. he just had an uncanny knack to ALWAYS be in the right place at the right time.

And in response to the op (to take it completely off topic) I don't think he was anywhere near (fat) Ronaldo in his prime. That man was one of the greatest players ever, and i still think he could have done more. I'd also say as a striker Raul was probably as good in not better than RVN

I don't ever remember him being that quick though or being a particularly decent dribbling ability. RVN

I remember him scoring a goal against fulham where he dribbled from the 1/2 way line

I remember him scoring a goal against fulham where he dribbled from the 1/2 way line

Well, that doesn't mean he was quick.

Looks about right. Although if he didn't get a 20 for off the ball, no one ever will. His movement was unbelievable.

huntelaar in FM12 has 20 finishing and 20 off the ball

i can't score much with him though. raul has been outscoring him in my save

FM06 had attributes higher than current FM games that's why those attributes are so high.

he was certainly one of the most natural goal scorers of his generation , that's for sure...

i loved the guy....

and yeah.. he was immense in game too...

FM06 had attributes higher than current FM games that's why those attributes are so high.

That's true. Since Messi and Ronaldo came along, they've had to make a greater distance between those two and the rest. Beforehand you'd have 20-30 players who's CA's were above 180. Now it's only about 5.