[TM's] San Marino Lottery - Game Thread

football-banner.jpg

Season 1 (3rd Quarter) Awards Ceremony

The results for our candidates are in and it was a close one for Category 1, but not so close for Category 2! Who are the winners? Read on and find out!

First Category Winner...

After some consideration after naming the candidates and plenty of consideration whilst doing the update, it was always going to be one person who I had in mind the entire time!

The winner is... Aldaberto Calogera Stefano De Benedetto!!!

I really felt he deserved this award due to his major improvement in his performances and his brilliant U21 appearance. He also managed to concede less goals than games played and made that first U21 appearance since his career began.

Second Category Winner...

The three players up for this award all had a shout out for why they should win it, but to come back from injury like this guy, I couldn't not give him the award...

The winner is... Andrea Di Baggio!!!

A worthy winner in my eyes and his second quarter award which could put him in good stead for the player of the year, although a lot of things are taken into consideration when winning that award and the downside for Di Baggio was missing so much action!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wooo more PA for Stefano <3 Interested to see how what his CA/PA is now.

Is there any way we can find out? Is it a prize for anything?

CA/PA will be announced at the end of each season :) There wont be any prizes for having the highest CA/PA as that person will already be better than everyone else.

CA/PA will be announced at the end of each season :) There wont be any prizes for having the highest CA/PA as that person will already be better than everyone else.

Yeh, same logic behind no back to back awards, makes sense :)

Looking forward to the next update.

• 2 weeks later...
Im afraid i'm going to have to take a major back seat from now guys, I wont be around the forums very much due to "in real life" problems. Sorry for the let down guys.

don't worry about it man, I hope these problems sort themselves out soon enough.

I myself would volunteer to run it but am currently running low on time.

• 1 month later...

Archived