[TM's] San Marino Lottery - Game Thread

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luc Salva needs to start performing.... also wanna get points for a transfer!!!!

I think you wont be staying with your club at the end of the season, so a transfer should hopefully happen :)

Are hidden stats included?

Yes you can :) any stat you like!

Can you decrease stats please? If so, drop my injury pro by 2, if not increase finishing by 2 please.

Cheers boss.

If you have been given the choice to choose any stats you like, then yes you can decrease injury pro :)

Awards Appeal

As stated in a message I sent out to people who won awards, I would appreciate any ideas on awards I could do to make things more interesting! It will be worth your while :)

If your idea for an award is chosen, you will receive +2 PA to your player!

Awards Appeal

As stated in a message I sent out to people who won awards, I would appreciate any ideas on awards I could do to make things more interesting! It will be worth your while :)

First to 10 international caps

First international hat-trick

First international GK rating of above 8 (?) - hard for GK's to get higher, especially Sammarinese ones!

First to 15 international assists

First to 15 international goals

First to 10 international clean sheets

First to win a top flight domestic title

First to win a top domestic trophy (England, Spain, France, Germany or Italy?)

Sorry if a few are already listed, just some ideas :p

First to 10 international caps

First international hat-trick

First international GK rating of above 8 (?) - hard for GK's to get higher, especially Sammarinese ones!

First to 15 international assists

First to 15 international goals

First to 10 international clean sheets

First to win a top flight domestic title

First to win a top domestic trophy (England, Spain, France, Germany or Italy?)

Sorry if a few are already listed, just some ideas :p

Thanks for the ideas, but I hope you realise I can't give you +14 PA :D I'll award you with +4 PA for your efforts :)

Thanks for the ideas, but I hope you realise I can't give you +14 PA :D I'll award you with +4 PA for your efforts :)

Haha that would be amazing!

Nah I know that would be stupid, I just think the more awards we have the better, also making sure that there are some in there for defenders, it isn't all about scoring goals :D

Haha that would be amazing!

Nah I know that would be stupid, I just think the more awards we have the better, also making sure that there are some in there for defenders, it isn't all about scoring goals :D

Yeah I fully agree with you, which is why I made it so we had 2 awards per quarter, 1 for the more defensive and 1 for the more attacking.

1: can learn new moves if you are the quarter winner or transfer or even the year player award. 2: Get reward of you are top scorer in the league, most assist in the league, team of the year (league)and MVP in the league

Learning New Moves is already going to be part of the yearly award, but thanks for the other ideas.

+2 PA for you :)

You could reward players for being loyal i.e turning down transfers or signing new contracts.

I like the idea of a loyalty bonus, but not for turning down transfers or signing new contracts as this would be too frequent. Maybe a loyalty bonus for staying at a club for 3 seasons.

Thanks for the idea though, i'll award you +2 PA

Question:

Are hidden stats included, or just visible stats

Ideas:

Bonuses for being a tutor to a youngster

Loyalty bonus

Consecutive games played

International sqaud captain/vice-captain

Playing a season injury-free

Breaking domestic/international records

Breaking team records

Being favored by manager

Being tutored as a youngster

Picked up by club that took you on loan

Breaking transfer record (by club, by nation, by all samarinese(sp) players)

Breaking wage record (by club, by nation, by all samarinese players)

Most other stuff was said, when i actually wake up from my grogginess ill think of more

I like the idea of a loyalty bonus, but not for turning down transfers or signing new contracts as this would be too frequent. Maybe a loyalty bonus for staying at a club for 3 seasons.

Thanks for the idea though, i'll award you +2 PA

Yeah that sounds better and also if they make onto their club favored personnel lists increasing rewards as they get icon or legend status maybe? Just a thought.

I don't expect 2 points for that as it is just an extension of the same idea.

Yeah that sounds better and also if they make onto their club favored personnel lists increasing rewards as they get icon or legend status maybe? Just a thought.

I don't expect 2 points for that as it is just an extension of the same idea.

Brilliant idea :)

Question:

Are hidden stats included, or just visible stats

Ideas:

Bonuses for being a tutor to a youngster

Loyalty bonus

Consecutive games played

International sqaud captain/vice-captain

Playing a season injury-free

Breaking domestic/international records

Most other stuff was said, when i actually wake up from my grogginess ill think of more

If you are one of the few with an opportunity to choose any stat, it includes hidden ones aswell :)

I like your idea of being injury-free :D +2 PA for you.

Ermenegildo Tomaselli:

+1 in consistency

+1 in work rate

More ideas:

Breaking team records

Being favored by manager

More ideas from me:

3: Being a legend for a club

4: Get a continational reward(like top goalscorer in Euro cup)

5: Be the most expensive player in total

6: Become a club captain

7: Get a trophy for a club

8: Get a fans player of the year

9: Become the first to get 10 full mark (international)

Ermenegildo Tomaselli:

+1 in consistency

+1 in work rate

More ideas:

Breaking team records

Being favored by manager

I like the Breaking Transfer Record and maybe a reward for any player that earns 100k + per week. I'll give you another +2 PA for that, but you can't earn anymore through more ideas, but I'd appreciate any more ideas you have :)

More ideas from me:

3: Being a legend for a club

4: Get a continational reward(like top goalscorer in Euro cup)

5: Be the most expensive player in total

6: Become a club captain

7: Get a trophy for a club

8: Get a fans player of the year

9: Become the first to get 10 full mark (international)

I definately like the idea of an award for becoming the most expensive player in the game, but the others have either already been considered by me or mentioned by others, or not very good ideas. Being a captain of a team can't really be rewarded, because some people chose to be captain material through their stats chosen, whilst others didn't, so it's clear who the captains are going to be already and I don't think it would be fair to reward that, due to nearly every other person being unable to win it.

I'll give you another +2 PA though for the fantastic idea :)

Most awards are geared towards certain types of players, be that positional or via certain attributes.

A 'neutral' award type for me would be to reward players with +2PA for each 5 competition achievements a player gains.

This does not discriminate against players at big clubs or small clubs, GKs or FCs. If you were part of a squad that achieves something you gain PA for the experience.

EXAMPLE

Here Daniel Sturridge has 3 achievements so far on his main page, 2 more and he gains a small PA increase.

Most awards are geared towards certain types of players, be that positional or via certain attributes.

A 'neutral' award type for me would be to reward players with +2PA for each 5 competition achievements a player gains.

This does not discriminate against players at big clubs or small clubs, GKs or FCs. If you were part of a squad that achieves something you gain PA for the experience.

EXAMPLE

Here Daniel Sturridge has 3 achievements so far on his main page, 2 more and he gains a small PA increase.

thats sounds like a pretty cool way to do awards :thup:

Another idea from me:

GK and DF may get 1 pa for 10 cleansheets

MF may get 1 pa for 5 assists

FW may get 1 pa for 10 goals

I think that would be too easy really, but nice try anyways, although you have to remember that you can't gain more PA for any more ideas.

EXAMPLE

I really like the idea and you've put an effort into explaining it as well

+3 PA for you :)

Maybe when our careers are over we can continue by being Managers and have awards for Manager of the season, Most improved team , Most discipline team when CA or PA for this could be used to improve the attributes or maybe change your preferred formation and other tactical STUFF AND also we could have the chance of getting a son which would grants us some more CA and PA and our son could follow the same awards that we had as players to improve himself ?

Awards Appeal

Goal of the season

Media Mogul (Most interesting media story of the year i.e. transfer or outburst at manager)

Most improved (Highest increase in CA)

Loan Star (Best performing Loan player)

Born Leader (Best performances from someone who is captain of their team - maybe inspiring news story)

Biggest upset (Team who causes biggest upset in the cup)

San Marino Challenge - Move to San Marino club

I have one idea, just abot a reward for an award.... lets call it 'rivalry'

It works like this in my head, end of each season you choose a GK, def, Mid and striker from each position to win the award based on a particular stat so for example:

GK- most clean sheets

Def- tackles per game

Mid- Number of Assists

Att- Minutes per goal

These can change each year to include a diff stat of your choice that is either poition based or just random like even goals scored by a defender for example....

Anyway, i've got off topic slightly, but every player who wins from each positionally category gets to 'steal' like 2 or 3 attribute points off a rival gk,def,mid,st.

So if DEF A has tackling 17 wins the award for tackles per game at the end of the season, he can 'steal' 2 tackling points off DEF B thereby improving his tackling to 19 and dropping DEF B's tackling by 2 thereby improving his potential national team opportunities.

If it makes sense to you? i think its a cool idea dunnno what u think?

Maybe when our careers are over we can continue by being Managers and have awards for Manager of the season, Most improved team , Most discipline team when CA or PA for this could be used to improve the attributes or maybe change your preferred formation and other tactical STUFF AND also we could have the chance of getting a son which would grants us some more CA and PA and our son could follow the same awards that we had as players to improve himself ?

Lets not get ahead of ourselves :p

Goal of the season

Media Mogul (Most interesting media story of the year i.e. transfer or outburst at manager)

Most improved (Highest increase in CA)

Loan Star (Best performing Loan player)

Born Leader (Best performances from someone who is captain of their team - maybe inspiring news story)

Biggest upset (Team who causes biggest upset in the cup)

San Marino Challenge - Move to San Marino club

I'm afraid i'm not too sure about any of those.

I have one idea, just abot a reward for an award.... lets call it 'rivalry'

It works like this in my head, end of each season you choose a GK, def, Mid and striker from each position to win the award based on a particular stat so for example:

GK- most clean sheets

Def- tackles per game

Mid- Number of Assists

Att- Minutes per goal

These can change each year to include a diff stat of your choice that is either poition based or just random like even goals scored by a defender for example....

Anyway, i've got off topic slightly, but every player who wins from each positionally category gets to 'steal' like 2 or 3 attribute points off a rival gk,def,mid,st.

So if DEF A has tackling 17 wins the award for tackles per game at the end of the season, he can 'steal' 2 tackling points off DEF B thereby improving his tackling to 19 and dropping DEF B's tackling by 2 thereby improving his potential national team opportunities.

If it makes sense to you? i think its a cool idea dunnno what u think?

I like the idea a lot, but I think I would set it as you can steal 1 CA rather than particular stats.

+2 PA for you :)

The one I liked, but I doubt it will ever happen... Move to San Marino.

I'll give you +1 PA for effort :)

Woo! To expand on the Media Mogul Award. Maybe call it the Balotelli Award? The award for the biggest troublemaker. If a player becomes temperamental and slams the manager or requests a move the player is nominated. You screenshot the news article and we vote on which player is the biggest Ladotelli?

Rockstar Award

Awarded to the player who lives a life of luxury. The player with the largest combined annual wage and transfer money spent on them that season is the rockstar of the pack. The player that could pay people to play in his place.

An award for the longest goal drought (something to help the little Fernado Toress :lol: El Nino Award:lol:)

An award for the most reds

An award for most clubs played for (Journey man Award XD)

Most teams scored for for

Most assists

Most sub appearance (something to help that liitle nasri :lol:)

Best super sub

An award for the lowest average ratings ( this can probably help all players so that we can be successful :))

More to come

An award for the longest goal drought (something to help the little Fernado Toress :lol: El Nino Award:lol:)

An award for the most reds

An award for most clubs played for (Journey man Award XD)

Most teams scored for for

Most assists

Most sub appearance (something to help that liitle nasri )

Best super sub

An award for the lowest average ratings ( this can probably help all players so that we can be successful )

More to come

+1 PA for effort :D

I may used Most Red Cards and Most Yellow Cards to award more Aggression points ;)

Most improved player by match rating. As an example:

Player A rating 6.6 in year 1 and 6.9 in year 2 means a score of .3

Player B rating 5.8 in year 1 and 6.2 in year 2 means a score of .4 and an award despite getting lower ratings.

You could also place handicaps of .2 per half star reputation on the different leagues and give a match rating handicap score. For example a 7 match rating could score like this is in the different leagues:

4.5* league (England & Spain) = 0 handicap so 7 rating stays at 7

3* league (Holland & Greece) = -6 handicap so 7 rating becomes 6.4

I'm sorry if these are stupid ideas but I've had a couple of Guinness'.

Archived