• Created
  • Last Reply
Daniel Finkelstein ‏@Dannythefink 23s

Play off Fink Tank

League One

Brentford: 67%

Yeovil Town: 33%

@DecTechSports

One to calm the nerves of Darren. It's a near guarantee! You should be able to beat little old Yeovil ;)

My season ticket will cost at least £675 to renew for 19 games. Woe is me.

I assume your renewal prices haven't come out yet, what's the expectation? another 10% rise?

I thought if I kept complaining you might get the message and shut-up :mad:

After the hopeful news today, is there anything optimistic you want to say!?

You're last win was against us.. :mad:

We wuz robbed!

That said' date=' that's a pretty grim group of stats.[/quote']

Robbed? Your keeper gave us a goal - it was a gift :D

Wow, Brentford love to be League One bridesmaids. :D

Alos, looking at those recent head to heads, seems Yeovil have Brentford's number too.

Exactly why I was so desperate on the last day :( and why I didn't want Yeovil :(

Yet he gets a move to Blackburn!! :D

I have put £2.50 (alot of money in my world of betting) on Yeovil to go up' date=' as I'm awful at betting this means Brentford will win![/quote']

Jesus Blackburn have an awful recruitment policy if he's there :D

You say that about betting, but I have a mate that every time he puts us in an acca ,we're the team that costs him - of course this weekend he has included us in his bet :(

After the hopeful news today' date=' is there anything optimistic you want to say!?[/quote']

After it got followed by bad news not really. It's going pretty much how I expected it to, going to come down to a court battle I'm sure of it.

Well they couldn't reject it out of spite, but they could certainly try and hold it up. We could just build it outside the city boundaries though as Coventry is separate from Warwickshire.

Hopefully they just end up not being the owners and it's all moot.

Well they couldn't reject it out of spite, but they could certainly try and hold it up. We could just build it outside the city boundaries though as Coventry is separate from Warwickshire.

Hopefully they just end up not being the owners and it's all moot.

Ah I see, any clue as to where your might be playing next season then?

Given all that's happened over recent weeks in the Football League I would not be surprised.

Yeah, was saying to a friend last night that League two needs to step up, after what happened to us v Donny and then Watford v Leicester - time for league two to do something :D

Would prefer Bradford to come up as well

Archived