Senegal's Arsenal Thread 2012/2013 : featuring positive negativity

Retro

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, Santos has not received much help tonight. Podolski look tired, and not providing the same protection he usually does. Having said that, Santos isn't doing good enough either.

Gervinho is indeed very frustrating. He never looked good to me. I feel like play is always breaking down with him, and he usually beats defenders more with luck and effort rather than any real skill.

Walcott, I think, is a much better prospect. although he's inconsistent, I think he's a better player.

didnt deserve a point at all. Outplayed completely really. Yeah we had a lot of possesion first 20mins, but we did naff all with it.

patience wearing thin now. After a decent start to the season, we are jsut returning to our old ways again. As ajw said, players are different, but its the same old story.

Going QPR on saturday, I was looking forward to it a few weeks back.

This is awful, again. The worst thing about it is we were good a month ago. Podolski, Santos, Gervinho have all been shocking again. Podolski should be focussed on more in this thread he disappears at least Gervinho doesn't do that.

I do think this is a much better moment for people to get angry much more justified.

For one of the most exciting teams at times in the league a few years back our attack is so bland these days, the days of us play some of the best football in europe are long gone.

The days of us being able to consistently play half decent football are gone the rest of the time we might as well defend with 11 men behind the ball at least we would be less open

At last Gnabry save us from having that statistical embarrassment of zero shot on target :applause:

I don't know how we moved from fast counter-attacking team, to slow toothless buildup team.

We have done it in less than a season as well! We were doing that earlier this season ffs :D

Archived