Liverpool Thread 2012/13

bell

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he can keep going, if he remains mostly injury free. I think we are just seeing he best of him now, as he has been mostly fit for a year now, and is level just keeps going up and up.

If we can surround him with quality players, he can keep going into his mid-30s.

I think he can keep going, if he remains mostly injury free. I think we are just seeing he best of him now, as he has been mostly fit for a year now, and is level just keeps going up and up.

If we can surround him with quality players, he can keep going into his mid-30s.

Giggs spent most of his carer on the wing and Scholes threw the middle, With his ability to see a pass and go long with accuracy, would it be to ambitious to say he can get to 38/40?

is Sturridge fit for tonight? Gerrard has got 12 assists in the prem so far this season' date=' that's his highest for 7 years, amazing considering how badly he was playing at start of season. Can he reproduce this form for another 2 years at least?[/quote']

To be fair, Suarez is banging them in for fun this season.

Gerrard's assists stat last season would have looked better if Suarez had put away half of the chances he did have.

Would like to see a " proper " workhorse in midfield, someone with a great engine. Lucas is great at what he does but i wouldn't label him a workhorse.

That would allow Gerrard to ease off from time to time. Could give him another season or two extra at the top.

To be fair, Suarez is banging them in for fun this season.

Gerrard's assists stat last season would have looked better if Suarez had put away half of the chances he did have.

Would like to see a " proper " workhorse in midfield, someone with a great engine. Lucas is great at what he does but i wouldn't label him a workhorse.

That would allow Gerrard to ease off from time to time. Could give him another season or two extra at the top.

They are a dieing breed these days. maybe sissoko that went to Newcastle would help, guess the future wont look that bright for Joe Allen? he's not Lucas, never will be and he's not a work horse, what's the closest to the modern day Bryan Robson? What about someone like Ramsey from Arsenal?

Is SRL88 watching the same game? We've battered them.

Just because we have been on top of possession, it doesn't mean we have played well.

Sluggish in possession, shocking passing, especially from Johnson and Enrique with Henderson not great and Lucas not much better. Second gear for long spells and just seem complacent like we almost expect to beat them.

Archived