Liverpool Thread 2012/13

bell

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are other things he has said in the interview that aren't being widely reported. Context is very important, having read a few sources of the interview, i don't think he can be criticised, he may have even been misquoted on a few things. Such as only having played poorly in 3 games since the start of the year.

Surely he must have meant " start of the season ". The year is barely a month old and he has played poorly in 3 games already??

Edit: Rafa-L has posted some quotes as i was typing :)

If he thinks he's only had 3 bad games all season then he's delusional. 8 goals conceded so far have been down to mistakes by Reina so definetly more than 3 bad games.

I have one question, when are you going to win Premier League? Seriously?

Can you name me one "big club" who haven't won their domestic league for over 20 years? None ;)

A sign of a big club is getting abuse from fans of obscure, small clubs who aren't well known enough to even get their own thread.

I'd imagine he'd want a year or so off before he decides what to do with his life. Hopefully we'll see him on MoTD or something to rival G.Neville's analysis.

One of the few club legends left anywhere, in the UK anyway. Gerrard, Lampard, Terry and maybe Cashley are the only ones I can think of in the Prem. Really glad he's having a bit of a renaissance at the moment too. At least he'll go out on a high and silence his critics who say he's past it.

Archived