Liverpool Thread 2012/13

bell

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So back to the Suarez thing people all season say he should moved wide for a proper striker and then hes moved wide and they still complain?

there were always people who didn't want him moved for a striker, they might be same people who not happy he has moved now. none of the people whose past views i can remember have contradicted themselves so far

That's a good half, could easily be on top if we took one of the chances we have had. Poor defending for their goal by Agger, strange as his positioning is usually better than that.

Henderson needs to be careful as he is on a yellow and is still flying into tackles. Team pressing really well together and clear they are giving it their all. Big 2nd half needed, hopefully Sturridge is ok, carrying some sort of knock.

there were always people who didn't want him moved for a striker, they might be same people who not happy he has moved now. none of the people whose past views i can remember have contradicted themselves so far

Fwiw I was one that didn't want him moved.

how is Enrique doing? Carra good again? Is it Henderson in the hole or are we playing a 1-2 in mid?

Enrique done ok needs to look at pass selection occasionally but unlucky not to set up set-up with one longer ball intercepted and one Suarez maybe could have done more with.

So back to the Suarez thing people all season say he should moved wide for a proper striker and then hes moved wide and they still complain?

when people wanted Suarez moved he wasn't playing that well and missing **** loads of chances, on recent form he has been great but then again the whole team are playing better now..

Today's game, amazing how well we can play at times, watching this i can't see why we are not top 4. man for man we look really good now, Henderson has grown even Downing is playing well and i still think they can improve more..

I think Suarez looks a little tired, he played this summer and last summer? could prob do with a rest..

how is Enrique doing? Carra good again? Is it Henderson in the hole or are we playing a 1-2 in mid?

Enrique has been mostly solid. Carragher has been an absolute rock at the back. Yes we are playing a 1-2, albeit one where Hendo is doing more of an advanced screening role, rather supporting the forwards.

Sturridge looks dangerous as anything

when people wanted Suarez moved he wasn't playing that well and missing **** loads of chances' date=' on recent form he has been great but then again the whole team are playing better now..

.[/quote']

nope this conversation was on going in here first half of this season when Suarez was already on fire

nope this conversation was on going in here first half of this season when Suarez was already on fire

Oh really? well i was one of them that did want him moved but that was when he was wasting chances and we wern't getting results. When somthing isn't broke you don't fix it. cant understand why people wanted him moved since he started scoring, apart from RVP he has carried Liverpool and been one of this season's best players and should be up for player of season..

Agger was more to blame. That's just a standard clearance he should be doing there. He managed to get himself in front of Dzeko, it was a low cross, but somehow lost his barrings at the last second and messed it up. He needs to sort himself out. And Skrtel.

I think Agger's overall game has been quality today.

Archived