Sports Interactive Community
bell

Liverpool Thread 2012/13

If you had a more experienced goalkeeper it would be good to be his back-up.

Suso is already ahead of Pacheco BTW, even at 18 years old.

Needs some matches at a lower level though, but he has huge potential. Ridiculous that he is almost being written of by some people already.

Apparently you guys are interested in the Kiwi Marco Rojas.

he's not liverpool quality imo. will wait for divinity to pipe up

Another good result tonight. Would be so so good to get something against arsenal

Who will we be after then? Valdes/Butland ?

You know it'll be Butland! He fits into your current remit of signing young players, etc and much much cheaper, no doubt (wages)

Suso is already ahead of Pacheco BTW, even at 18 years old.

Needs some matches at a lower level though, but he has huge potential. Ridiculous that he is almost being written of by some people already.

Suso is a cracking prospect, a loan move is exactly what he needs as unlike Sterling, He won't get playing regular enough here to develop. Less likely again if we bring in Coutinho.

he's not liverpool quality imo. will wait for divinity to pipe up

100% right. At 21 he'd also need to be playing regularly now, can't give him a couple of years to develop further, and he's nowhere near that level.

I'd also not begrudge Reina a move to Barca. His best mate is there, he was at the academy, must still have significant attachment to the club.

I would wish Pepe all the best at Barca, think things have just gone a bit stale for him here. Has give the club so much but can see how his head has dropped a little since the majority of the Spanish contingent left the club.

Think its time for him to move on and he deserves a move to a club like Barca, hopefully he finds his form again. As long as we don't get robbed, still in his peak years and recently signed a long term deal with the club.

If we got rid of Reina and brought in Butland, I'd be really ****ed off. He's proved he's nothing more than average. At best. Idiotic if that goes through. He's nothing more than a Kirkland, Carson, Ffoster, Green.

Sorry Liverpool fans.

We got Sneijder. He wants to play in Champions League and he doesn't see Liverpool playing in CL for next 5 years :D

I hope you enjoy him and his wages, whilst still not winning that trophy.

Take care.

His wage is not that expensive. We can easily take care of it. It's 3.2 million Euro's per season which is nothing for us. Average wage is around 2.6 millions in our team.

We are aiming to sell 100,000 of his shirts. Don't you guys worry about that. We sold 42,000 season tickets this year. We'll be knocking Schalke out and we'll get 3.9 millions from there as well. ;)

Well, with top strikers such as Baros and Elmander feeding off world class crosses from Eboue, it's clear the trophies yours. Give other teams a chance!

I don't need to say anything to you. Let this table tell you everything

BBIroJ2CcAABMiE.jpg:large

You're right, he's gone there to win the title in the 8th best league in the world; meanwhile experiencing the great midfield battles against Zokora! Money doesn't even come in to it.

His wage is not that expensive. We can easily take care of it. It's 3.2 million Euro's per season which is nothing for us. ;)
there is not a chance you are paying him that, :D even allowing for the 7% difference in income tax I struggle to se him accepting that.

You're right, he's gone there to win the title in the 8th best league in the world; meanwhile experiencing the great midfield battles against Zokora! Money doesn't even come in to it.

Okay. Let's work it out this way.

CL: Manchester United 1-0 Galatasaray / Galatasaray 1-0 Manchester United

EPL: Liverpool 1-2 Manchester United / Manchester United 2-1 Liverpool

You need to understand something. Most players don't want to lose all the time. Therefore, they may not want to join a club who never won league over 20 years.

there is not a chance you are paying him that, :D even allowing for the 7% difference in income tax I struggle to se him accepting that.

3.2 million after the tax. In Italy, there is %45 tax. In Turkey, there's almost none, maybe like %5.

We pay him 3.2 million Euro's + 20,000 per match.

Okay. Let's work it out this way.

CL: Manchester United 1-0 Galatasaray / Galatasaray 1-0 Manchester United

EPL: Liverpool 1-2 Manchester United / Manchester United 2-1 Liverpool

You need to understand something. Most players don't want to lose all the time. Therefore, they may not want to join a club who never won league over 20 years.

:D Hilarious

Right, I'm bored of you now. Going to get ready for work.

I hope you enjoy winning the Turkish league a thousand times.

:D Hilarious

Right, I'm bored of you now. Going to get ready for work.

I hope you enjoy winning the Turkish league a thousand times.

Thank you. I would love to tell you "likewise" but I know that Liverpool won't be able to win EPL for another 20 years. So I won't wish for something that wont happen :D

3.2 million after the tax. In Italy, there is %45 tax. In Turkey, there's almost none, maybe like %5.

We pay him 3.2 million Euro's + 20,000 per match.

garbage is the income tax 5% ffs, google tells me it's 35% v's 43% in Italy

Sorry Liverpool fans.

We got Sneijder. He wants to play in Champions League and he doesn't see Liverpool playing in CL for next 5 years :D

So from winning the Serie A and CL, all he wants now is to be able to play in the CL? Haha

Got to admit, I'm so jealous right now. All those Turkish Champions League wins I wish Liverpool had.

Oh wait, we let them host the ones we win, I forgot about that.

Can't figure out if CiMB0M is actually being serious or just trolling. Surely not serious?

Can't figure out if CiMB0M is actually being serious or just trolling. Surely not serious?
Think he's serious. Galatasary fans are loving this judging by the amount of grief they're dishing out to Liverpool fans on Twitter. You'd think they'd never signed a player before.

Wow.

I personally couldn't care less what Galatasaray have won, who they have signed or anything about the history of the club. I mean literally, I've never given them a second thought and I'd go as far to say that that applies to a very big portion of the football world. I mean really, who cares about the second rate Turkish league apart from the Turkish?

I suppose we should be flattered that this moment seems to be the crowning glory of their illustrious history.

can't blame him for trolling when people bite so easily. Personally I blame Bell for the lack of a 'don't feed the trolls' message in OP.

[video=youtube;Z_AFSemknGs]

Would be such a laugh after they get kicked out by Schalke

So from winning the Serie A and CL, all he wants now is to be able to play in the CL? Haha

All he wants out of the things being offered atm ... i.e. not that much

[video=youtube;Z_AFSemknGs]

Would be such a laugh after they get kicked out by Schalke

Tbf they greeted Darius Vassell better than that

Wow.

I personally couldn't care less what Galatasaray have won, who they have signed or anything about the history of the club. I mean literally, I've never given them a second thought and I'd go as far to say that that applies to a very big portion of the football world. I mean really, who cares about the second rate Turkish league apart from the Turkish?

I suppose we should be flattered that this moment seems to be the crowning glory of their illustrious history.

I wouldn't be so demeaning to their league, but there are plenty i'd rather watch before it.

Remember the fuss when Ankaragu signed Darius Vassel? I think that says it all really.

EDIT: Or what razzler said ^

All my fault.... sorry lads :(

What a bizzare pis5ing contest that was from the Galatasary lad :D

@OptaJoe: 6 - Liverpool have named three teenagers in their starting XI six times in the PL this season, no other club has done this once.

I wouldn't be so demeaning to their league, but there are plenty i'd rather watch before it.

Remember the fuss when Ankaragu signed Darius Vassel? I think that says it all really.

EDIT: Or what razzler said ^

Why not? If the shoe fits and somebody starts talking a lot of ****. I think it's pretty justified in this instance.

Why not? If the shoe fits and somebody starts talking a lot of ****. I think it's pretty justified in this instance.

Agreed, bet he won't be around here when shalke knock them out :D

Yes. He def doesnt want to go to Liverpool who competes for a position like 7th or 8th in EPL :D

But congrats. You're doing so much better than last season, at least you're 7th this year, same points with West Brom :)

Even Ferguson says before the match last week, "I don't even know what position Liverpool is." hahaha :D

It's half of the season and Man Utd already have 22 points gap with Liverpool. We're talking about real success right here. You get Borini from Italy, we get Sneijder. Fair deal.

Not when you show your ignorance.

Agreed, bet he won't be around here when shalke knock them out :D

We're playing with Schalke in CL last 16.

Who are you playing with? I couldn't find Liverpool's draw in CL :D

We're playing with Schalke in CL last 16.

Who are you playing with? I couldn't find Liverpool's draw in CL :D

Let us know when you win one.