Sports Interactive Community
bell

Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Is hopping Walcott doesn't sign a new contract and signs for Liverpool in Jan with a return of Carroll. Suarez, Carroll and Wallcott, we would have every thing a modern day team needs, Creativity, Hieght-Strength and Pace. what you think of these 3 as a forward line ?

:D good, ive said it b4, downing a lazy **** and he's probably that way in training and i was convinced before the transfer window ended that rodgers was looking at getting n.taylor from swansea at some point, shame it wont happen in jan now though cos im fast losing all faith in enrique.

:D good, ive said it b4, downing a lazy **** and he's probably that way in training and i was convinced before the transfer window ended that rodgers was looking at getting n.taylor from swansea at some point, shame it wont happen in jan now though cos im fast losing all faith in enrique.

I agree, Enrique looks to flat footed and not mobile enough, one good season at Newcastle made him over rated. Downing has never been any good where ever he has been, if he was right footed he would have gone under the raidar and probably never even played in the premiership. thats how desperate we are as a nation for left footed players..

Well he is turning down 75k at arsenal as he apparently wants 100k. Take from that what you will

he said on the telly the other day its got nothing to do with the wages and its more about him wanting to play upfront. i think its on bbc site.

Reina

Johnson - Skrtel - Coates - Downing

Allen

Sahin - Gerrard

Assaidi - Suarez - Sterling.

Will probably be something like that.

I'd go with that.

Gone for a 1-5 win today, just fancy us to click in front of goal in the league finally.

Confirmed @Lfc team: Reina, Johnson, Wisdom, Skrtel, Agger, Sahin, Allen, Gerrard, Sterling, Suso, Suarez.

Subs: Jones, Carragher, Henderson, Downing, Assaidi, Coates, Borini.

Bib theory strikes again!

Must be horrible for Downing realising that everyone has finally worked out he's rubbish, been given so many chances to shine and erm, not done it

Are you ****ing kidding me? This Suarez hate is getting ridiculous. It can't be anything but a penalty.

Was just going to say why did Suso let that go out for a throw in? It just invites pressure from them and low and behold, they nearly get a chance out of it.

Hope we keep this scoreline up.

From what i can make out from SSN is that both teams have had chances.

We do look very naive at the back, can't see us keeping a clean sheet and if we do it's luck rather than because of tactics or skill.

Look really good going forward though.

Hope we keep this scoreline up.

From what i can make out from SSN is that both teams have had chances.

yep norwich have been a bit like us before today fluffing there lines

3-0 us, Suarez with 2, Sahin the other.

Shelvey sent off prediction last week, and this one this week.

Hope you've bought a lottery ticket.

39% Ball possession 61%

4 Goal attempts 8

1 Shots on goal 4

3 Shots off goal 4

6 Free kicks 8

4 Corner kicks 3

4 shots on target and 3 goals, what a turn around. maybe my 4-1 win wont be far out ;)

3-0 us, Suarez with 2, Sahin the other.

I was about to smug about my mystic meg ways again :cool: but Suarez wants more :*****)

Edit: Oh i see people have commented :D

It's been coming. Feels like Pepe is almost a goal a game now.

How is that Norwhich center back still on the pitch.