Liverpool Thread 2012/13

bell

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is hopping Walcott doesn't sign a new contract and signs for Liverpool in Jan with a return of Carroll. Suarez, Carroll and Wallcott, we would have every thing a modern day team needs, Creativity, Hieght-Strength and Pace. what you think of these 3 as a forward line ?

:D good, ive said it b4, downing a lazy **** and he's probably that way in training and i was convinced before the transfer window ended that rodgers was looking at getting n.taylor from swansea at some point, shame it wont happen in jan now though cos im fast losing all faith in enrique.

I agree, Enrique looks to flat footed and not mobile enough, one good season at Newcastle made him over rated. Downing has never been any good where ever he has been, if he was right footed he would have gone under the raidar and probably never even played in the premiership. thats how desperate we are as a nation for left footed players..

Reina

Johnson - Skrtel - Coates - Downing

Allen

Sahin - Gerrard

Assaidi - Suarez - Sterling.

Will probably be something like that.

I'd go with that.

Gone for a 1-5 win today, just fancy us to click in front of goal in the league finally.

Confirmed @Lfc team: Reina, Johnson, Wisdom, Skrtel, Agger, Sahin, Allen, Gerrard, Sterling, Suso, Suarez.

Subs: Jones, Carragher, Henderson, Downing, Assaidi, Coates, Borini.

Bib theory strikes again!

Archived