Liverpool Thread 2012/13

bell

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if we want players to stay on their feet more often then you have to reward them when they actually get fouled but still stay on their feet but gain no advantage.

Another one that pisses me off is when the ref fails to play advantage but then pulls the free-kick back to where the foul was instead of letting the player who received the ball take a quick free kick from where the advantage would've been gained. If that makes sense?

that's different the price you pay is £9,595 but you would report it as £10k or £9.6k. You think when companies announce profit of £110m that they made £110,000,000 exactly?

Why would you report it as £10k or £9.6k? Unless you are incredibly lazy. Just think you are still using regular maths and not super maths, mate.

Why would you report it as £10k or £9.6k? Unless you are incredibly lazy. Just think you are still using regular maths and not super maths, mate.
Most currency values will be presented to two decimal places. You know, pence. ;) Asset pricing is commonly done to 5 decimal places, but that depends on house standards. Nobody anywhere rounds in pounds or uses an 'r' notation, surely? :D

Stop reading the thread then.

I will stop reading the Liverpool thread where I expect to read about Liverpool, not Maths then :rolleyes:.

FWIW, it doesn't.

I don't know the actual rule I just know that's wrong.

Unless we appealed he was automatically banned for 3 games.

I will stop reading the Liverpool thread where I expect to read about Liverpool, not Maths then :rolleyes:.

Unless we appealed he was automatically banned for 3 games.

See what the others have posted above, not all red cards are a 3 match ban.

Archived