Liverpool Thread 2012/13

bell

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stop ****ing diving and pass the ****ing football you ****

He's never going to win a penalty this season so he may as well forget about ever fooling the ref. I do wish he would lift his head up though, he does it all the damm time, beats a man and then tries to take on another instead of passing.

Suarez was definitely caught. He made the most of the contact, but it definitely wasn't a dive. His reputation precedes him once again.

Such a ****ing gutless team we have. When did we last fightback to even draw a game after going behind? I can't remember. We're fine when on the front foot, but against any adversity at all we have no answers.

For me, it was a dive as he's going down before the contact happens. Really frustrating, as he's good enough to create the space for himself but just hasn't had the composure to pop the ball in the back of the net, despite clearly being skilled enough to do so.

Sterling looks to be going down too easily, too.

That said, I think both have done very well with the ball at their feet, and I do think we can score. A goal each from Suarez and Borini to take the points, please.

I wrote this season off after the transfer window, but the way things are shaping up, it's going to be a lot worse than I first feared.

On the other hand, there is 45mins to play. I think the next 45mins are so important in helping to shape our season. Sounds daft I know, but we're already fragile, mentally, so a loss here could be pretty disastrous.

We don't even look like scoring anymore. In fact I think it could end up 2-0 soon.

And I'm getting annoyed at all this talk of patience. When you haven't won a game, or barely scored a goal, and you're losing 1-0 in the 60th minute, then it's time for some ****ing urgency and directness.

Archived