Sports Interactive Community
bell

Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Nope, you've definitely posted one of the worst posts in this entire thread.

And that takes some doing.

what just because i dont live in fantasy land thinking How great Liverpool are and how they will and should be challenging for top 5 etc..? as for Barcalona, Iv heard loads of people talk about the fact they didn't have a plan B last season which cost them points in some games.. And as for English players not beeing tecnically good enough, when did you last season England pass a team of the park.? Liverpool dont currently look much better currently..

who's more under preasure between AVB and Rodgers.?

who's more under pressure between AVB and Rodgers.?

Agree with that statement. Spurs squad, even with Modric and VDV gone, is still quite a bit stronger than ours. Plus they nicked two of our would-be players :)

We could find ourselves doing the first ever manager swap deal, AVB at Anfield and Rodgers at Spurs :(

Anything is possible.

i think sessegnone would of been a good addition to our midfield, he scores and assists.. and can play further forward too.

Agree with that statement.

You replied to a question, not a statement.

You replied to a question, not a statement.

Not really, he implied AVB was under more pressure and i agreed with what he was really trying to say.

what just because i dont live in fantasy land thinking How great Liverpool are and how they will and should be challenging for top 5 etc..?

No, because your typing is awful and your points are awful.

Just seen that 4 Arsenal fans were arrested at the game on Sunday :eek:.

No, because your typing is awful and your points are awful.

points you say..? from what iv heard people say i think they are facts ;).. as for my typing, i finished school at 11 and never got high school education due to an illness, sorry if we cant all be Grammer kings.. I still earn close to 50K so cant say it will ever get better..

Can i be first to call 'bullsh!t'?

It's tragic when people boast on the internet about how 'rich' they are anyway.

Just seen the Arsenal highlights. It was worrying the amount of times one of their players waltzed from the half-way line to about 20 yards out!

points you say..? from what iv heard people say i think they are facts ;).. as for my typing' date=' i finished school at 11 and never got high school education due to an illness, sorry if we cant all be Grammer kings.. I still earn close to 50K so cant say it will ever get better..[/quote']

Doing what? ...........If you don't mind me asking?

Doing what? ...........If you don't mind me asking?

This isnt the place to talk work but I have my own Drylining Company.. got more work than i know what to do with...

Just seen the Arsenal highlights. It was worrying the amount of times one of their players waltzed from the half-way line to about 20 yards out!

Yep, considering we're meant to base our play on keeping possession and closing down without possession, we didn't do much of closing down at all. We just stood back and let them play. It was only ever Suarez who closed down.

"no short term fixes" and then you were really gonna to bring del Piero in? I couldn't see it somehow, was it genuine interest? There were no other 'short term fixes' available if you considered del Piero and Owen that may have actually been useful?

EDIT: Bit in the Independent about the route Owen has taken and how it got to be like this ...

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/james-lawton-liverpool-add-sorry-postscript-to-the-tale-of-owens-underappreciated-gifts-8104945.html

Anyway, no way we would have offered a contract after Henry's letter, as stated.

Apparently it was only offered after Del Piero had given his word, and he didn't want to backflip on that. But regardless, it wasn't ever a choice between A&B or getting turned down as a result. He wanted to leave another legacy, and the money was there. Simple as that.

he was pretty damn good there end of Kenny's first season. Certainly I'd rather have him there and Suarez out wide than any other combination we've tried so far.

I have a feeling Joe Cole will be getting plenty of game time in between injuries this season, at least until January.

Yeah, well Dirks a fanny and ran away when he wasn't guaranteed games. Loves Liverpool, indeed.

Loved it when he left.

What a load of total *********. smfh

bbdeab6f660158fc5b9184ceeb0abf1a.png?1346843999

Step forward, Jack Robinson.

And lets not all pretend that Kuyt was some sort of goalscoring machine, he was the player people were frustrated with the most in about 90% of matches. Just because he's started banging them in for one of the top 2 Turkish sides doesn't mean he'd be doing anywhere near that for us.

He was also a striker playing out wide much like Borini is now. I'm not saying I wish I had him back so he could play RW, you can go through last years thread and dig out me saying he should be playing up front if you wish.

Im kind of glad that Enrique is having problems to be honest. My opinion of him as vastly dropped.

He was only playing wide because he basically failed as a striker for us. Sure he had that patch where he did well at the end of the 10/11 season but I could find an equal period of time where he did nothing but stink up the place. Obviously it'd be better for us to have him around as a backup than nobody but we made the right choice moving him on considering his age, wages and performances last season.

Im kind of glad that Enrique is having problems to be honest. My opinion of him as vastly dropped.

I think he's been good this season, seems to have stopped trying to dribble it out of defence every time. Still noticed him taking away the wingers space a bit though by overlapping him too early and then just standing about.

I'm quite happy with Johnson LB and Kelly RB.

And Downing as super-fullback sub.

Im sure in the 07/08 season Kuyt went something like 15-20 games without scoring before popping up with the first goal against Inter Milan in the Champions League. Really pissed me off during that run he did.

I'm quite happy with Johnson LB and Kelly RB.

And Downing as super-fullback sub.

Enrique started like a house on fire, but he was soon figured out and made numerous mistakes, especially in the second half of last season.

I agree that I like Johnson LB & Kelly RB though, and I would like to see Robinson get more of a chance too.