Liverpool Thread 2012/13

bell

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm quite happy that nothing is going on at the moment because the Euros are keeping me entertained and I'm guessing Brenners and his team are working hard behind the scenes figuring out what to do.

But once the Euros are over and the transfer window is open, I will be whinging about wanting something to actually happen!

When's our first friendly? About the 8th isn't it?

wouldn't say it's not newsworthy tbh. was pretty disgusting what he said and did and i'm glad of the update and that the **** has got banned.

hopefully having such a high profile case will make other idiots think twice next time.

i like that 3rd kit btw :o.

Yeah I would think there will be an agreement that we have to wear it so many times. We might wear it away to Man Utd actually considering their kit is red with shades of black?

Anyone know what happened to that kid who was breaking goal scoring records in Liverpool or in some youth tournament that was on our books?

Neil Mellor? Retired through injury earlier this year ;)

Neil Mellor. God, for an average player I cant believe how well he done when thrown into the first team.

That goal against Arsenal :cool:.

Our team: Dudek, Finnan, Carra, Hyypia, Traore, Alonso, Garcia, Gerrard, Riise, Kewell(Smicer), Baros

Theirs: Dida, Cafu, Stam, Nesta, Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Seedorf, Kaka, Sheva, Crespo.

I mean what the ****ing ****? Their's reads like a 'best players 1995-2005' list.

Rotating between Baros, Cisse, Pongolle and Mellor up front.

:D

Add in the fact Cisse broke his leg and was out for most of the 2004/05 season as well! Thank the lord for Morientes in January eh? :cool:

His name is Gerard Garner (had to google him). He might still be in our youth squads at the moment but there isnt any report on how he is getting on.

Archived