Sports Interactive Community
Mr Hough

Mr Hough's 4-2-1-3 for FM12

I am having great succsess with your Cena Vs The rock tactic. After 10 games 1 position in PL with Everton

I give it also a try, what about:

MP

OI

Team talks?

Thanks

Update: Won first match 3-0! with liverpool against West ham away from home

I dont understand the team talks on fm 13, always get angry players, so i let my ass manager take care of that. I changed DL and DR to man marking and not zonal marking.

something i have noticed on this Beta is that the Wingers create a massive amount of goals, Aim at far post and alot of the time the other winger or ST will get on the end of it.

I have created a little Demo/Beta tactic regarding this and will be uploading it later tonight.

DM's are utter useless in the Beta aswell, I am using a 4-2-2-2 and thought 2 DM's would be better but i've much better Success and general Gameplay with 2 CM's instead.

Im finding your 4-5-1 Cena vs Rock posted a bit back is working really well :)

Still planning on uploading your BETA tactic tonight =) ?

I want to but i don't think there is any point because it's so unstable.

I find it almost imposible to get any consistancy going in defence. I'm still trying though, Hopefully i'll come up with something thats at least sustainable

Ok, I understand. If you still getting too many losses cos of the defense you should probably wait. SI said they're planning to release a patch now as well. Now that the DEMO is around the corner.

I tried a save now with Norwich using Mr hough Cena vs the Rock, and i win almost everygame 4-3 or 3-2. After 12 games 25-23 goal differance. Even if i win, what should i do to make the defence better?

No idea lol, Let me know if you come up with something that actually works

No idea lol, Let me know if you come up with something that actually works

Have you had a look at some of your old tactics which some users are suggesting still works in fm13?

Have you had a look at some of your old tactics which some users are suggesting still works in fm13?

No i haven't at the minute, I highly Recommend the Winged Wonder Tactic which can be found here.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/321842-FM13-Beta-4-4-1-1-Winged-Wonders-Tactic?p=8197684#post8197684

Great little tactic for the Beta

No i haven't at the minute, I highly Recommend the Winged Wonder Tactic which can be found here.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/321842-FM13-Beta-4-4-1-1-Winged-Wonders-Tactic?p=8197684#post8197684

Great little tactic for the Beta

Thanks Hough. Do you use the shouts he recommends too? If I have learnt anything about you from these forums its your preference of a plug and play tactic and dislike of OI/Shouts etc.

Thanks Hough. Do you use the shouts he recommends too? If I have learnt anything about you from these forums its your preference of a plug and play tactic and dislike of OI/Shouts etc.

No i don't use shouts, Just plug and play

Got a old tactic that is absolutly doing the biz at the minute free flowing going forward and tight in defence.

Gonna upload before 9pm tonight just playing a few more games.

It's on the latest patch released today aswell

Got a old tactic that is absolutly doing the biz at the minute free flowing going forward and tight in defence.

Gonna upload before 9pm tonight just playing a few more games.

It's on the latest patch released today aswell

Sweeeet. Classic version or TC?

Classic version its a 4-3-3 3MC's and 3ST's.

Bangin in the goals

Dang! Won't be able to use it on FMC but I'm gonna a start a full version game shortly so I'll certainly test ur tactic. I've used 433s since FM10!

Hereis the tactic i was on about i'm not making a new thread because i don't think there is any point till the proper game comes out then i'll release tactics properly.

It's a 4-3-3 tactic and It's just plug and play, Thats about it really i haven't been using any specific things regarding Training or Match Prep.

Just Plug & Play and let the Wins Line Up.....

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/19685070/file.html

Back as Mr Hough now Happy Days.

You should have sent me a message, I'd have sorted it sooner. It was only by chance I saw WWE Fan and kinda knew it was you :D

You should have sent me a message, I'd have sorted it sooner. It was only by chance I saw WWE Fan and kinda knew it was you :D

Haha, Thanks very much for helping me out.

I am a massive WWE Fan, At 29 aswell, I need to grow up

I'm 31 and a massive one, so you're not that bad :D

Anyways, good luck with the new formation :)

Hereis the tactic i was on about i'm not making a new thread because i don't think there is any point till the proper game comes out then i'll release tactics properly.

It's a 4-3-3 tactic and It's just plug and play, Thats about it really i haven't been using any specific things regarding Training or Match Prep.

when i try to import/insert the tactic in fm 13 it says "the file could not be imported"

any help?

Cuper you cannot import this into Football Manager Classic.

Not my intention to force you to disrespect other users and their tactics on this forum...but would you say your beta tactic is better than the winged wonder tactic you recommended earlier...?

Not my intention to force you to disrespect other users and their tactics on this forum...but would you say your beta tactic is better than the winged wonder tactic you recommended earlier...?

The winged one was pre-update. Results went downhill for me since the update but, of course, thats through no fault of the author. It was obviously made with the corner bug in mind.

Going to try yours now Hough. Have to start a full-fat save for the first time though. Have been playing FMC since beta release.

Is it possible to convert it back to a TC set-up? (I'm not asking you to do it, just curious to see if it can be done). Thanks

Nevermind. I can just set up a TC 433 and tweak each player individually to represent the classic version. I'll post it here when done.

I'm 31 and a massive one, so you're not that bad :D

Anyways, good luck with the new formation :)

I'm 34 and also a massive fan lol.

Just got in from work, I made this Beta in about 30 minutes, When i'm off work during the week i'll have a play around with it and make any changes of nessasary

Mr Hough can you give a brief outline of what type of play your beta tactic uses and what type of players would be best in each position?

This just seems to be set up up to exploit the crossing bug. A bug which was more or less sorted in the beta update.

Actually I think I was unfair with the above post. This tactic is quite nice so far. Loads of goals. I think ill give it a go for a full season.

What training and match prep would you recommend?

Can somebody upload the tactic to another site. The one posted doesn't work for me. :-(

EDIT: Never mind it worked. :)

Oh dear, I've had an awful start to the season with Liverpool using this tactic.

Out of the Europa league in the qualifying round (lost first leg 3-0) and battered by West Ham (3-1) in the first Premier League game...

Oh dear, I've had an awful start to the season with Liverpool using this tactic.

Out of the Europa league in the qualifying round (lost first leg 3-0) and battered by West Ham (3-1) in the first Premier League game...

Conceding alot of CCC's and goals!

Conceding alot of CCC's and goals!

Same here, i found Valentino's 4-4-1-1 much more reliable, but m sure Mr. Hough will create an amazing tactic once a full fm comes out.

Thanks for the effort.

Mr Hough.

I have found that a 4-1-2-1-2 (narrow diamond) with 2 centre backs set to defend,two wing backs set to defend, and a dmc anchorman protecting the back line, works really really well.

It's quite tasty in attack, as I have tried to set the front 3 to work like United are trying to play in Europe atm. The defence is extremely solid as well, my opponents can barely play in my half, but it does require quick centre backs!

I'm also using man marking btw, for no apparent reason other than I thought it was correct to use man marking when playing a narrow formation. I actually prefer zonal irl though.

Hope this helps with your next tactical release.

James

Using your Beta thrashing tactic with Slovan Liberec from the Czech Republic and it is working! Got me into the group stages of the CL twice in a row and won the league in my first season. On a quarter of my second season and still undefeated.

Game of the first season:

kp3eq.png

psst...hough....psst...we should catch up...