Great New Steady Free Flowing. 92 Goals for my forward in one season .

Great New Steady Free Flowing. 92 Goals for my forward in one season

All NEW Approach Tactic

By Sparks Masters

19/06/2012

A great new Approach 2 tactics

A 4-1-2-2-1 & a 4-4-2 to play when the other team plays with a AM for Football Manager 2012.

when they play with AM you play with DM The 2 Tactics are named They are with AM , They are without AM

Players CM hard team working all round players , tacking , passing, workarte, teamwork

much the same with the DM.

Match Prep Attacking movment

Team talks;

Theses are for high reputation managers Pre-Match Team: (Aggressive) I expect a Win. For Low reputation managers and teams keep a calm tone.

Half time, when loseing . again (Aggressive) half time winning use the calm tone manily one of the last two options.

Full time win . well done lads. on assertive.

Pitch size norm.

No Oi.

Queens-Park-Rangers-Fixtures_-Fixtures.png

Queens-Park-Rangers-Tactics_-Overview-2.png

Queens-Park-Rangers-Tactics_-Overview1.png

Link 1 >>> Here

Link 2 >>>Here

Link 3 >>>Here

Tactic Site Info http://www.newfootballmanager.info/category/fm2012-steady-tactic/

by the looks of things u have used my tactic as a base and made a few slight changes take a look at inhale the beast

I can tell you with 1000% that i havnt even tried your tactic ..let a lone use it as a base

Q.P.R has always made his own tactics from his own work ...i back him 1000% on that !!! and his tactics have always been somewhat pure awesome , tbh qpr you would easily be one of the top tacticians on this forum or for any of the football manager series ..will be getting back to fm soon as diablo has got a hold of me as of late ...

ill be back on my qpr game as i finished 3rd in my 1st season :)

i recommend anyone to use Q.P.R's tactics

Chronic ..get ya facts right before you make such accusations

QPR is in fact Sparks just so ever one knows .

making tactics has change a lot , its not easy to make a tactic that will 100% or even 90% work across the board now days .

there are so many other factors to take into account now ..

thanks Rooney for your support .

well i dont see why not ... with having 2 tactics you add much more to your team .

i have only tryed with my own safe game .

load both tactics up so your team gets used to them is the best way forward .. if you dont wanna use them str8 away

Archived