The Hot Women Thread

Leppard

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How high are your standards if she's a spotty minger ffs? :D

Pretty low, you should see the missus :D Seriously though in a thread of beauties, she stands out as being the worst by a country mile.

Yeah, she's really not good looking at all, look at the face paint and under her mouth (covered by foundation), clearly see a crater like skin hidden underneath ;) Oh and she has no breasts :D

If this is what is judged as hot nowadays, then I give up

Yeah, she's really not good looking at all, look at the face paint and under her mouth (covered by foundation), clearly see a crater like skin hidden underneath ;) Oh and she has no breasts :D

lol. I think she is good enough to be on this thread. Feel the same about this one?? ;)

554772_3427232475870_142070371_n.jpg

Covered by foundation? Are you sure you're heterosexual?

Like Torres' goal, I'd rate her a solid 7/10.

lol. I think she is good enough to be on this thread. Feel the same about this one?? ;)

554772_3427232475870_142070371_n.jpg

We'll have to agree to disagree with the Spanish one, this Croatian one is more than acceptable though :D

All the stick I am getting and no-one has battered an eyelid at Orzelek saying the Portugese one looks like a man :rolleyes:

Covered by foundation? Are you sure you're heterosexual?

Like Torres' goal, I'd rate her a solid 7/10.

How does a Spanish girl wearing make up make me gay? I would suggest you fancying someone that Leppard has described as "looking like Juan Mata" maybe more of a worry for your manhood ;)

Torres is way hotter than Sevchenko, I agree.

That was posted in the wrong thread though. :D

I agree with what people said though, too much make-up = bad.

Was going to say PMLF either you posted that in the wrong thread or we need to be worried? You should have left it in though, was the funniest post I have seen on here in a long time.

I had posted this by mistake here:

Torres >>> Shevchenko :cool:

Better run now though. :D

As for linkage, just turn on your TV? :D

Just not to be totally off-topic, model Candice Swanepoel took this pic the day Brazil played against Argentina:

0,,69666287,00.jpg

She isn't a random like those on this thread though.

She isn't a random like those on this thread though.

I don't think half the ones on this site are either, some are clearly models placed nicely for the cameras to pick them up, put it this way you don't see the sort on a wet Tuesday night in Grimsby ;)

I don't think half the ones on this site are either, some are clearly models placed nicely for the cameras to pick them up, put it this way you don't see the sort on a wet Tuesday night in Grimsby ;)

Good point, a la Larissa Riquelme or Sara Carbonero, I guess. Both were well-known in their countries but not so much abroad.

you don't have to be an accountant to know that this danish girl is a 7 at best and the russian a straight 10.

I can't believe anyone thinks otherwise. The Russian being a bit shy makes her even better.

Nothing really wow about the Danish girl besides her boobs for me... hate dark eye rings... haha

Dark eye rings are good, but I probably think that because I came of age in the early '90s when that was the style.

Archived