3-5-2 of Antonio Conte .Iron winning tactic

Formations, fake words and interviews. That's the so called modern image for most of coaches in 2012. As soon as you hire a new coach, you over promote him, you arrange him several illustrius interviews by establishing his name before even begin to works.

Antonio Conte is not this kind of person.

He started his coaching lessons when he was still a player under Marcello Lippi and he never thought that he will be a top coach because of his glory as a player. He studied hard, he work several years in average clubs in Serie B and he was completely involved in the making proccess of becoming a "Serie A coach". He didn't base his carreer on the name that he made as a player. The most surpising of all is that he made intensive studies in psychology in contrary with most of young coaches who are not even involved in this very serious aspect. That's why Conte didn't melt under the termendous pressure in Juve. Because he had apart from an iron willed personality, a very strong know-how.

He surprised everyone by changing formations radically. From 4-2-4 to 4-3-3 and lately to 3-5-2. But he didn't surprise the directors of Juve who trusted him for guiding Vecchia Signora again to the top. Conte made clear after January of 2012 that he will make his own Juve. He sold all the useless players, he made several up temer motivational speeches in order to guarantee an insirational atmosphere in the dressing rooms. He avoided big words and he create a legion of battling soldiers ready to conquer the top after years.

antonio-conte-juve-2012-team_1.jpg

Yes, 3-5-2 was the main reason of finishing unbeaten this season. Tight axes, compact lines and very limited spaces for the opponent. Exceptional transition game, especially on the defensive phase and very few gaps during the possesion play. The most important parameter though, was Andrea Pirlo. The Maestro from Brescia took an ideal role behind Vidal and Marchisio by guiding the midfielders in an exeplementary manner in the pitch by providing them his guidance and his vision. He was the second coach, by giving any kind of instruction for 90'.

In the defence Chiellini, Barzagli and Bonucci helped each other ideally helping Juve to be solid and tight and all of us were starting to remember the good old days of Chiellini and Juve's past. After all, when Juve has a good team, is never losing the Scudetto.

Vidal, Marchisio and Pirlo were the dynamos in midfield and Pepe, Lichsteiner or De Ceglie were helping a lot as wing backs. Giacherini was crucial also in several games and estigaribia also helped in some moments.

Upfront, Matri and Vucinic had a very good second round, including some inspired performances from Pinturicchio Del Piero. Unfortunately, Buffon injured again and Storari never filled his gap properly. That's maybe the only down side in this season, including as well the lost cup final... However, by winning Serie A unbeaten you need to have more than a good side... You need to be the Iron Juve of Antonio Conte. Nothing Less.

I can show you several pic of the formation because it's a little bit delicate. Don't use the wing backs too high and avoid to use short passing game

The current formation that I attach becomes the original 3-5-2 in the terrain. Simply 5-3-2 when you attack it becomes 3-5-2 that's why I don't want to expose my backs

antonio-conte-juve-2012-a_1.jpg

antonio-conte-juve-2012-b_1.jpg

Italy will play this formation in Euro 2012 and they will probably win the competition .Weeelcome kids ,weeelcome 3-0 .

Bet your money in xavoiniesta and to hogson who is sleeping in the bench .He couldnt win the championship in scandinavic countries and you present this

donkey face as a top coach .Dont ask me from holland ,another pseudo wenger caricature .150 passes till to shoot the ball .Bet for spain ,11 players of 1.15 height each one .Dont expect my response till the end of EURO 2012 .I will leave you in your illusions and imaginary world ;)

Get the tactic here&wake up

1000000% All Rights Reserved

Sweet dreams ,as soon as you wake up from your fairy tales or nightmare ,make me a ring .I will may reply you .

Weeelcome kids ,weeelcome 3-0 .

Tbf alot of what he said this time actually makes sense...

Problem is..I have no clue what the relevance is to the tactic. We don't want a Wikipedia page about his life story, we want information that is relevant to the tactic.

this made me download and watch a lot of Juve games, I very much like the tactic in real life and might try bashing it up myself...although I know it's not the kind of thing the match engine will like much.

Would this be able to be formatted if it was changed from the old tactic system unit the new one. Just really want to use this tactic but I also want to chop and change it about. Let me know I will upload once I get it do if it can be done. rene if you could, would you give me the suggested player roles and the other roles (attack, support, defend).

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Italy will play this formation in Euro 2012 and they will probably win the competition .Weeelcome kids ,weeelcome 3-0 .

Dont expect my response till the end of EURO 2012 .I will leave you in your illusions and imaginary world ;)

Sweet dreams ,as soon as you wake up from your fairy tales or nightmare ,make me a ring .I will may reply you .

Weeelcome kids ,weeelcome 3-0 .

Well, we're all awake now I guess.

Italy lost just 4-0 .By playing a diamond 4-1-3-2 against the most technically gifted team ever ,especially when they run fast with the ball .In the opening game ,Prandelli used succesfully a balanced 5-3-2 without ignoring his teams weaknesses .The result was

fair and very satisfactory for Italy .By the way ,di Natale scored the only goal against Spain in whole tournament .Spain were punished only from Di Natale .But this player ,was misused during whole tournament .Cassano ofcourse was never competent .Apart from 2-3 gliimpses in whole EURO 2012...The reason wasnt the 3-5-2 ...The reason was that Prandelli overestimated his team so much ,that he ignored totally how Italy stopped Spain in the first match .The result was painfull .You will see soon my photos .The most interesting is how you apply this formation and not how you criticising it without even know how it works ;) Be a little bit patient ,you will see plenty of material .

Cassano was the reason Balotelli scored the first goal against Germany :p He scored a goal in the tournament too. Italy played 352 vs Croatia too. It ended up a draw, so apparently it sucked, and as such formation was changed and Italy went on to play in the final ^_^ Di Natale played vs weak Ireland and was subbed in twice in other games, yet didn't do s**t, so yeah!

Can we pass on photos and the material please? :p

what a joker...

attacks spain for their style of play before the tournament and then praises them after they trounce his team who lost mainly due to their tactics and formation by being static and unmoving ....

never met anyone so arrogant

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I keep getting a problem with 3 at the back. Whenever I come across wingers they just cross it to the back post to an empty winger. Recently conceded 3 goals for a right winger each the exact same. Is there anyway to counter this as I would love to play 3 at the back but it just never works.

Archived