Luxembourg Lottery - Game thread

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't help but feel if Kieffer didn't get his transfer he could have been up for LOTQ.

Premier league table is also down :(

should be working now. Yeah i think your right i think he would off been up there with the best off them

prebenelkjaerlarsen & mshort22 choose from

Karim Bonde

1. Add 5 points to their CA

2. Add 5 points to their PA

3. Add 3 attribute points (1 per category, chosen at random if category chosen is already at 20)

4. Add 15 to reputation (increasing the chance of a big club move)

OR, if you would prefer, you may want to damage your fellow players in your quest for individual glory (e.g. if you are the second-choice national keeper), and choose to

5. Take 5 CA points from a fellow Luxembourger

6. Take 5 PA points from a fellow Luxembourger

7. Take 3 attribute points from a fellow Luxembourger (chosen at random)

i was also meant to put this in the opening post you all can have 1 ppm

Yann Kieffer - tries to play killer pass. (I believe it's called that)

i have the end of season update ready should i load it up :p

yes, do it :)

the faster we go through it the sooner I win an award, if at all :D

header.jpg

End of Season

Well here we are again at the end of the season this year flown by.We have had some incredible displays by some of our young Luxembourger's and some well poor performances . And one thing is for sure there will be a New Luxembourg Player of the Year.

Tables

Premier League

Championship

League 1

League 2

Serie A

Costel Barbarius didn't have a good year at all even in the Reserves he didn't play well. maybe it had to do with winning the LPOTYA the immense pressure it put on him to perform. Next year he will be looking to improve

Benjamin Gossard well he didn't really play much at all signed for west ham then went out on loan to Hull here he didn't play a single game will not be happy with that.

Han San Geni had a good year with Exeter missed 7 months this season but still managed to to play 20 games here are his stats from the season P20 A6 MoM1 AvR6.84

Des Schicksal didn't score many goals this season for any clubs went on loan to Huddersfield P10 G1 A1 AvR6.52 he needs to start scoring goals if he wants to be picked for De Roude Léiw and Aston Villa

Andre Muller was having a good season at Walsall then he moved to QPR who then loaned him out to Ipswich where he played really well P13 G1 A8 MoM1 AvR7.42

Omar Holtz Joined Sunderland and he stayed there and he played in there cup games and came on as sub in the league once P4 G A1 MoM AvR 6.63

David Ginsberg was having a good season at Bury but he then moved to Empoli where he didn't play a single game for them which is really disappointing

Jan Brosius played 3 games for Roma this season P3 C3 CS2 AvR 6.40

Yann Diederich was mainly used as a sub by L.Orient in total he came on as sub 14 time P14 G5 A MoM AvR6.85

Yannick Schleck Played for the u18s this season and he also made 1 start for the 1st team with a rating of 5.90 here are his u18 stats P42 G6 A10 MoM3 AvR7.13 he also won the u18 cup and he captains the u18s

Louis de Crevecoeur well he moved to Sunderland and in February he went on loan to Ipswich where he only played 1 game 1 goal Rating of 6.80

Jaques Le Roy had a good season this year and at the end he got called for his first international game P29 G A4 MoM AvR6.73

Roger Federer finally getting back to his best P17G2AvR6.85

Cristiano Reynaldo never really recovered from his injury and didn't get back into the first team squad instead he played in the reserves P26 G9 A1 MoM1 AvR6.90 but is wanted by Sampdoria and QPR

Yan Kieffer also went on loan to Ipswich P4 G A1 MoM AvR 6.93

Jan Handelen mainly played for the u18s but he did play some games P13 G4 A MoM AvR6.69 u18 stats P43 G14 A4 MoM4 AvR 6.76

Guillame Antoine didn't play much for either team played for games for both full and u18 squad think he needs to leave Huddersfield

Antonio Karim had a great season but missed 10 weeks nearer to the end of the season P32 G2 A7 MoM3 AvR7.03 is in contention to LPOTY

Jean Benoît Guillaume d'Aviano has had a brilliant season for Sheff Wed and is in contention to LPOTY P48 C49 CS11 MoM1 AvR6.94

Heinrich Boneburger played well for Tranmere but would of liked to have achieved more going forward P40 G A MoM AvR 6.50

Luc De Bonde-Arnaud another player that shined in the Championship and also in the running for LPoTY P34 G A2 MoM3 AvR7.03

Nico Ecke had a great season in the Championship P36 G A3 MoM2 AvR6.86

Alex D'Ecker had a great season for Doncaster P37 G1 A9 MoM AvR7.00

Marc Scutto has played well for chesterfield and improved over the season P44 G A1 MoM1 AvR6.79

Yann Ibrahimovic looks like he will be a hell of a DM could even be a quality CB if he gets trained there here are his u18s stats P31 G4 A9 MoM2 AvR7.20

Maximus Scheltzer played in the u18s P6 G2 A1 MoM AvR7.72

Al Steiner had a good year at Charlton P17 G A1 MoM3 AvR 7.47 is also in contention for LPOTY

Young Player of the Month

Luxembourger of the Quarter Award is Jean Benoît Guillaume d'Aviano

So annndy (Jean Benoît Guillaume d'Aviano) you chose from

1. Add 5 points to their CA

2. Add 5 points to their PA

3. Add 3 attribute points (1 per category, chosen at random if category chosen is already at 20)

4. Add 15 to reputation (increasing the chance of a big club move)

OR, if you would prefer, you may want to damage your fellow players in your quest for individual glory (e.g. if you are the second-choice national keeper), and choose to

5. Take 5 CA points from a fellow Luxembourger

6. Take 5 PA points from a fellow Luxembourger

7. Take 3 attribute points from a fellow Luxembourger (chosen at random)

i still need yours aswell mshort22

Happy with my progress, now playing in the championship n had 13 games almost getting an assist a game with a rationg of 7.42... still cant win luxembourger of the quarter though :/ hopefully will keep it up and challenge for luxembourger of the year since my form for Walsall was good first ha;f of the season n now improved my form in a harder division

Happy with my progress, now playing in the championship n had 13 games almost getting an assist a game with a rationg of 7.42... still cant win luxembourger of the quarter though :/ hopefully will keep it up and challenge for luxembourger of the year since my form for Walsall was good first ha;f of the season n now improved my form in a harder division
don't worry iv noticed ;)

I reckon Yann diedrich has done a great job! 5 goals in 14 sub appeareances.... turn those sub apps and goals to 90 min its prob a goal a game.. need first team games to compete for the awards though! Out of interest what is his minutes per goal stat for the season Toon?

I reckon Yann diedrich has done a great job! 5 goals in 14 sub appeareances.... turn those sub apps and goals to 90 min its prob a goal a game.. need first team games to compete for the awards though! Out of interest what is his minutes per goal stat for the season Toon?

115.6 mins per goal

FLAG.png

Hello all and welcome to The Grand Ducal Palace we are gathered here today for the second Annual Luxembourg player of the year award ceremony.

Round up from around Europe

European Champions League:

In a result no-one can quite believe, Man City beat Barcelona 1-0 in the Champions League final

Europa League:

Juventus beat Arsenal 2-1

ENGLAND

Premier League:Manchester City won the league

FA Cup: Arsenal

League Cup: Wigan

SPAIN

Liga BBVA:Real Madrid

Copa Del Rey:Real Madrid

ITALY

Serie A:

Winners:AC Milan

Italian Cup Winner: Udinese

---------------------------

Well here we are at the Special award we have every year Highest Transfer Value :

And the Winner is: Yannick Schleck at £1.3 Million

His Prize is +3 CA and +1 hidden attribute off his choosing and his choices are between Consistency , Dirtiness , Imp Matches , Versatility

Now, ladies and gentlemen, we consult with top football analyst Dr. Opta Prozone to list how our boys have progressed (or regressed) in the past twelve months. The stats below do not reflect any extra points awarded this evening."

CA

-----------------------------------------------------

Luxembourg Third Place is :

Nico Ecke & Alex D'Ecker I just looked back through it and i couldn't split either of them so i have to award to both of them both have been great form this year

Luxembourg Second Place :

Luxembourg Player of The Year:

---------------------------------------------- you can still name the final two places

WIP

Nico Ecke had a great season in the Championship P36 G A3 MoM2 AvR6.86

Great stats over there. Even 2 MOMs this season - a great achievment for left defender.

There are plenty of well doing players who could win Luxembourger of the year award. Last time there were possibility to quess top two - with prize.

In case you like to do it again here is my pick: (3rd Nico Ecke) 2nd Yann Diederich 1st Alex D'Ecker

Archived