Luxembourg Lottery - Game thread

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote=toonbalmy87;7919903

MC Andre Muller finally got played for Empoli and by god what and impact he made P12 G A3 MoM1 AvR7.35

Luxembourg Of The Quarter Andre Muller

Thats what im talking about! Beast Mode. Can I get +5PA please

1st Adelbert Steiner

2nd Andre Muller

3rd Maximus Schelter

P.S: I believe we had a chance to choose 1 ppm and I recalled that I passed it till I see a report or profile :) Can I have "Try Killer Balls Often" for Yannick Schleck please?

1st Adelbert Steiner

2nd Andre Muller

3rd Maximus Schelter

P.S: I believe we had a chance to choose 1 ppm and I recalled that I passed it till I see a report or profile :) Can I have "Try Killer Balls Often" for Yannick Schleck please?

yep we did yeah no problem i will get it sorted for u

1st Adelbert Steiner

2nd Andre Muller

3rd Maximus Schelter

Sergio has one right now

Adelbert Steiner Statement:

I would like to state that I never meant to harm anyone around me espescially my fellow Luxembourgers. That's the last thing I wanted to do. I've been in with a bad crowd of people while in Italy and am now in rehabilitation trying to combat my addiction. Hopefully I can return next year and take part in our prestigious awards.

Thank you.

Adelbert Steiner Statement:

I would like to state that I never meant to harm anyone around me espescially my fellow Luxembourgers. That's the last thing I wanted to do. I've been in with a bad crowd of people while in Italy and am now in rehabilitation trying to combat my addiction. Hopefully I can return next year and take part in our prestigious awards.

Thank you.

Q Was it with the Ronaldinho and Pato crowd ?? and if so is he really that ugly in person ??

Q Was it with the Ronaldinho and Pato crowd ?? and if so is he really that ugly in person ??

Alex and Ronny were 2 of many I would party with. It all started when I won the LPOTY award last year. Next thing I know, I'm out every night, taking everything under the sun. I'm surprised I even managed to play every game, I was so high. It just got out of control, after we qualified for the Champions League I woke up in the colessium the next day lying next to Danny de Rossi completely naked with a bunch of tourists standing over us.

I'm done with that now and want to focus on my football.

As for Ronny, yes he is. And I know he won't mind me saying that because we went to a farm one night and this donkey must've thought he looked like a nice piece of "ass" and attempted to ride him! Ronny just went with it! Sorry mate!

FLAG.png

Hello all and welcome to we are gathered here today at Bourscheid Castle for the Luxembourg player of the year award ceremony.

Round up from around Europe

European Champions League: Bayern Munich

Europa League: Tottenham

ENGLAND

Premier League: Man Utd

FA Cup: Liverpool beat Everton

League Cup: Man City beat Sunderland

SPAIN

Liga BBVA: R.Madrid

Copa Del Rey: Valencia

ITALY

Serie A: Winners: AC MIlan

Italian Cup Winner: AC MIlan

---------------------------

Well here we are at the Special award we have every year and this time its for the Highest Avg Rating over the season (over 20 games only) and there will also will be another award for the Goalkeepers which is who has the most Clean Sheets :

And the Winners are: Steiner for the Goalkeeper it is Costel Brabarius

The Prize is +3 CA and +1 hidden attribute off his choosing and his choices are between Consistency , Dirtiness , Imp Matches , Versatility

Current Squad Status of all players

SS-2.png

The Humanitarian of the Year Award

Goes To: Des Schicksal

For this award the players will have to at least played 15 games and they get 2 CA & 2 on Positioning and 7 points on World rep

Now, ladies and gentlemen, we consult with top football analyst Dr. Opta Prozone to list how our boys have progressed (or regressed) in the past twelve months. The stats below do not reflect any extra points awarded this evening".

CA

The Highest CA is 152

The Lowest CA is 107

if you can name the two you get 10 world rep and 3 pa and 1 hidden attribute of your choice

-----------------------------------------------------

Main Awards Cermony

Now its tome for the main part of the evening what everyone has came back home for The Luxembourg Players of the Year

3rd Place Jacques Le Roy

2nd Place Maximus Scheltzer

Luxembourg Player of the Year Nico Ecke

Archived