JoeyJoeJoeJuniorShabadoo

Shocking!

20 posts in this topic

Just beat Aston Villa 1-0 away - was chuffed with the result, but it soon turned to disgust when I checked my inbox to find my club had been fined £1.77m for 'failing to control my players' after receiving 7 yellow cards. ONE POINT SEVEN MILLION POUNDS?! I barely have a pot to **** in as it is due to poor crowds (despite being 3rd in the EPL) so this came as a bit of a shock to say the least! Is this standard practice with the English FA on the game or have I just been royally shafted? I bet Fergie would have gotten away with it! :mad:

screenshot20120605at091.png

That picture is far to small to be able to see. But I tihnk it is sort of common practise, I have seen it happen before but not sure on amount...1.7mil does sound alot though.

That picture is far to small to be able to see. But I tihnk it is sort of common practise, I have seen it happen before but not sure on amount...1.7mil does sound alot though.
lol thanks, I've fixed it now!
Control your player. Thugs!

Hush ya mouth or i'll send my squad round and trust me, you don't want that!

lol thanks, I've fixed it now!

Hush ya mouth or i'll send my squad round and trust me, you don't want that!

My squad would kill your squad, so bring it

My squad would kill your squad, so bring it
Trust me, you don't want that. My squad is like an army of Mike Tyson/Chuck Norris hybrids - it would be a massacre of epic proportions.

No mate, iv got Hazard, Gotze, Wilshere & Ramsey. You don't want to mess with that. Iv got Chamberlain too but then again, he is a bit of an Ox.

See what i did there.

No mate, iv got Hazard, Gotze, Wilshere & Ramsey. You don't want to mess with that. Iv got Chamberlain too but then again, he is a bit of an Ox.

See what i did there.

2 words - Emile Heskey.

Pretty sure I got fined £40,000 for failing to control my players in the Premiership.

Pretty sure I got fined £40,000 for failing to control my players in the Premiership.
That's just annoyed me even more now. I mean it's not like I've been coming out and slagging off the FA and refs at the drop of the hat. They've made a very powerful enemy now. Bernstein, I'm coming for you and I'm bringing Heskey with me!

Fight fight fight fight!

:p

If Heskey fights like he plays football, im sure my little soldiers will be just fine.

Millwall have renamed themselves on FM2012?

I've been fined about 4 or 5 times for having 5 yellow cards in a game but they only fined me £25,000.

You're playing as Brighton... what do you expect? :p

Is Joey Barton you're star player.

Iv got Chamberlain too but then again, he is a bit of an Ox.See what i did there.

i dont get it?