New Editor - Like FMM

ruci

Have just closed it but will open it again. I did not take much notice of what the message said the first time but noticed it was Portugeuse. Anyway I will time how long it takes to load the 2nd time and here are my specs: XP Home Edition SP2, Fujitsu Simens Computers Intel® Celeron® M processor 1.5Ghz, 448MB RAM. Will post back in a minute with how long the editor took to load.

Here is the message: Loading DB acabou, ag preencher COMBOS: 00:04:06.0625000

Obviously those numbers are a timer as it took just over 4 minutes to load. Maybe it is just my computer is crap but the first 2 versions of the editor were much quicker loading.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have just closed it but will open it again. I did not take much notice of what the message said the first time but noticed it was Portugeuse. Anyway I will time how long it takes to load the 2nd time and here are my specs: XP Home Edition SP2, Fujitsu Simens Computers Intel® Celeron® M processor 1.5Ghz, 448MB RAM. Will post back in a minute with how long the editor took to load.

Here is the message: Loading DB acabou, ag preencher COMBOS: 00:04:06.0625000

Obviously those numbers are a timer as it took just over 4 minutes to load.

:S it really really slow...well, i really dont know what's the problem, but i will try to find out in the next days..tks for your feedback, i will try to fix it ;)

ah, the latest is the only version that i've tested the editor in,so i think its the best one to use with this editor, but i have reports of ppl saying that the first 8.0.2 Patch is working well too

i'm glad that its working for you now ;) that time is the aprox loading time..43 sec its not that good but you have 9leagues and a large db, so its not that bad either, however im still working in a way of improve that..

for those who have a huge loading time (when i say huge..is really huge..like 4min..) check if you have .NET 2.0 SP2 Framework , if not, update it from http://www.microsoft.com/DownLoads/details.aspx?familyid=AEA55F2F-07B5-4A8C-8A44-B4E1B196D5C0&displaylang=en

then try the editor again, and see if its faster now...i dont know if it will fix anything, because at this moment i have no idea what's the problem could be, and updating .NET 2.0 to the latest version is always good for your system

After editing attributes of a player, why do they drop after a game or two? Just wondering...

Great program BTW!

That has got nothing to do with the editor and is just the way the game works. If you want to increase attributes you need to raise CA as well as they linked.

but why when you have a player with a CA/PA of 200 the stats still drop

It depends what you make the stats for example even with 200 you still could not give the player 20 in everything as this would decrease to match the CA.

It depends what you make the stats for example even with 200 you still could not give the player 20 in everything as this would decrease to match the CA.

Ok thanks mate. :thup:

I knew it had nothing to do with the editor because the same thing happens with the FMM.

for those who have a huge loading time (when i say huge..is really huge..like 4min..) check if you have .NET 2.0 SP2 Framework , if not, update it from http://www.microsoft.com/DownLoads/details.aspx?familyid=AEA55F2F-07B5-4A8C-8A44-B4E1B196D5C0&displaylang=en

then try the editor again, and see if its faster now...i dont know if it will fix anything, because at this moment i have no idea what's the problem could be, and updating .NET 2.0 to the latest version is always good for your system

That made it quicker but it was still quite slow. This is what the message said:

Loading DB acabou, ag preencher COMBOS: 00:02:34.3750000

Ruci: I've just found one problem with editing affiliated clubs. The problem is this: Ive changed one of Sporting CP's feeder clubs, from Casa Pia to SC Internacional, after I've saved Internacional showed up on Sporting Cp's list over affiliates in the game. The problem was that Sporting CP didn't show up on SC Internacional's list over affiliates in the game, but they did in the FMRTE. To get Sporting CP to show in SC International's list over affiliated clubs in the game, I had to change one of SC Internacional's existing feeders to Sporting CP. Then Sporting CP showed up in the affiliated clubs list in the game. The problem then was that in the FMRTE list Sporting was listed twice.

like juanoncho007 said, when you change a club affiliation, you need to save the game and reload it again to be able to see the changes in both clubs affiliation screens,otherwise, the changes in the game are only visible in the club affiliations screen of the club that you have edit in FMRTE..

ppl, version 0.40beta is out, there is no new feature in this version

change list:

* Fixed 0.3 Bug, that some feeder/parent clubs weren't loaded

* Fixed 0.3 Bug, that was taking the editor too many time to show the Affiliated Clubs screen

* Fixed some minor bugs found in previous versions

* Some visual changes in Affiliated Clubs screen, now its easier to edit the parent/feeder club

* Loading time have improved a little bit (the loading time is aprox the same of the loading time in 0.32 version)

* Editor Options, now have an option that when is enable, shows some debug messages that are usefull to know the amount of time that the editor takes to load the game in users machines

I will have to try this version as in the past version with all the stuff you've said i needed its never loaded as it slows my computer down to slower than snails pace. And im guessing it will take litrally years to load.

Im not sure what i can tell you to whats wrong.

I will try the new version to see if it makes any difference.

Guest roberto922

Much better :thup: 12.8 seconds on the loading screen, affiliates come up pretty much immediately and I love the new search option on the Affiliate screen :D. One question though, when are you going to be adding relations? I'd love to know as that's the only thing keeping FMM on my machine atm

If i can make just one development suggestion.

When you search for clubs at the moment we have club information and affliated clubs, what would be great would be a players tab so it lists the clubs players, this means i wont have to search for my players indervidually.

This shouldnt be to hard to do.

if it takes too many time to load

please tell me

Windows XP or Vista?

and the edition of your windows..

if XP

is Home Edition or Pro?

if Vista

Ultimate,....Home Premium?

Xp

pro Edition

Pentium 4 3.2 GHz

SP2

.net framenetwork 2.0

Ram 1 GB

1 league (england 4 divisions)

loading time (keeps loading forever and doesnt seem to load up in the end)

Archived