Football Manager runs really slowly on my laptop!

When I first got my laptop I would play Football Manager 2011 without any worries on it but the longer I've had my laptop (I now own a copy of Football Manager 2012) it is becoming almost impossible for me to play Football Manager to the extent at which I'd like to. Before I got my laptop I would play Football Manager on laptop running on either Windows Vista or XP (can't exactly remember) and it worked fine despite having other games installed on the same laptop. But for some reason my laptop struggles to run Football Manager efficiently and when I set-up a new save game 'Computer Performance' is always about half a star and 'Game Speed' is half a star if I load more than 12,000 players.

Can someone please help me to make my laptop run Football Manager more efficiently?

My computer specs:

Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard

Model: HP G56 Notebook PC

Processor: CeleronĀ® Dual-Core CPU T3500 @ 2.10GHz 2.10GHz

Installed Memory (RAM): 3.00 GB

System Type: 64-bit Operating System

Thanks in advance,

letissierandhenryaregreat

I think Celeron not good enought.

possible ways:

- upgrade your RAM to 4GB, it's better since you've 64-bit operating system, if it's not possible, you might need to change to 32-bit system, but please don't use a copy for windows.

- remove Anti Virus programms, specially if you've 2 programmes in one time. it's really poor thing.

- pick only 1 country or two, not more than 2-3 divisions.

If you can tell us about your video card, if it's intel, you could need to buy new lap top.

I think Celeron not good enought.

possible ways:

- upgrade your RAM to 4GB, it's better since you've 64-bit operating system, if it's not possible, you might need to change to 32-bit system, but please don't use a copy for windows.

- remove Anti Virus programms, specially if you've 2 programmes in one time. it's really poor thing.

- pick only 1 country or two, not more than 2-3 divisions.

If you can tell us about your video card, if it's intel, you could need to buy new lap top.

Okay thanks, how would I go about upgrading my RAM to 4GB?

And also, how do I check what video card I have?

Okay thanks, how would I go about upgrading my RAM to 4GB?

And also, how do I check what video card I have?

click right on desk-top

screen resolution

advanced settings

let us what's wrote in:

'Chip type'

'Total available Graphic memory'

'dedicated video Memory'

you can upgrade your RAM to 4GM by computer shops, i don't think it should costs more than $20-30 Dollar ( based on my country prices ).

click right on desk-top

screen resolution

advanced settings

let us what's wrote in:

'Chip type'

'Total available Graphic memory'

'dedicated video Memory'

you can upgrade your RAM to 4GM by computer shops, i don't think it should costs more than $20-30 Dollar ( based on my country prices ).

Chip Type: Mobile IntelĀ® 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Total Available Graphics Memory: 1309 MB

Dedicated Video Memory: 64 MB

Have you used the add/remove leagues option as this can leave a residue of excess players which will slow down the system.
Might also be worth having a look at what applications/programmes are running in the background while FM is on, thereby cutting down the amount of RAM available for the game.

No not really, it's an issue right from the beginning of the game so the add/remove feature is irrelevant.

Usually when I play I don't run any other programs. I used to have Spotify and Google Chrome open whilst playing but I've stopped ever since my game slowed down. I'm slightly scared to End Processes in Task Manager because I don't want to corrupt my system. Can you give me advice as to what background programs I should be closing?

Chip Type: Mobile IntelĀ® 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Total Available Graphics Memory: 1309 MB

Dedicated Video Memory: 64 MB

sorry, but I think it would really harm your laptop if you continue to play FM2011 or such modern games.

Really? My laptop is only like 2 years old :(

lol, it wouldn't mean anything, and even new lap top could cost $3000 and still you can't play games with it.

the most important thing for games, Video card, and it's better to avoid old series of these video cards.

and if you want to run more leagues and up to 100,000 players in the games, you should go for proccessor Core-i5 or core-i7, but the later wouldn't offer good battery life like Core-i5.

lol, it wouldn't mean anything, and even new lap top could cost $3000 and still you can't play games with it.

the most important thing for games, Video card, and it's better to avoid old series of these video cards.

and if you want to run more leagues and up to 100,000 players in the games, you should go for proccessor Core-i5 or core-i7, but the later wouldn't offer good battery life like Core-i5.

Would it be possible to insert a new processor into my current laptop?

Would it be possible to insert a new processor into my current laptop?

Processor and video cards can't be inserted in Lap-tops, that's what i've been told.

i think the best way is to get the best price for you lap-top and buy new one.

There is no such thing as the most important component for video games, because just having one great part doesn't make your computer great.

If you threw a brand new, top spec graphics card into a 5 year old PC, would that make it great for games? No it wouldn't because the graphics card would be bottlenecked by everything else.

As for Football Manager, the graphics card is the least important component, a quicker CPU & more RAM will vastly increase the speed of your game while a better graphics card would only make any difference in matches.

Okay thanks for clearing that up :) I have matches set on Commentary only so the graphics card probably isn't the issue. Do you know the best place/price for RAM?

sorry, but I think it would really harm your laptop if you continue to play FM2011 or such modern games.

Sorry, but I cant see where this comes from.

The graphics card is not great but should be capable of playing the game without harming the computer. Game speed is controlled by the processor and the amount of RAM and again, although not brilliant, they should be able to handle the game as long as you do not overload it with a large number of leagues and a large database. When you start a new game, it will recommend a league/database set up for you and you should stick to that.

The only applications that are recommended at start up therby running in the background are your antivirus and any Microsoft applications- any others can be turned on if required after boot up.

There is no such thing as the most important component for video games, because just having one great part doesn't make your computer great.

If you threw a brand new, top spec graphics card into a 5 year old PC, would that make it great for games? No it wouldn't because the graphics card would be bottlenecked by everything else.

As for Football Manager, the graphics card is the least important component, a quicker CPU & more RAM will vastly increase the speed of your game while a better graphics card would only make any difference in matches.

Sorry, but I cant see where this comes from.

The graphics card is not great but should be capable of playing the game without harming the computer. Game speed is controlled by the processor and the amount of RAM and again, although not brilliant, they should be able to handle the game as long as you do not overload it with a large number of leagues and a large database. When you start a new game, it will recommend a league/database set up for you and you should stick to that.

The only applications that are recommended at start up therby running in the background are your antivirus and any Microsoft applications- any others can be turned on if required after boot up.

sorry mates, any system could run the game, did i said something else ? but here i was talking about TWO important things:

1) what the mate asked for 'Quick game'

2) if the system can run the game Comfortably ( if the machine can hold out the game in long run or not, over weeks/months )

I've some people in my family used to play the game with better systems, but at some point, Proccesor or video card burned out, because the system wasn't good enough to run the game compfortably.

it's true FM not about top graphics, but still it's needs good processor supported by good video card to handle the game.

with that video card, i doubt there is a way for 3D, do you read threads in the past about this ? and if it's not important for the OP, this is another thing ( be aware that even such ATI 512MB graphich cards, could struggle to meet the speed of the 3d in the game without power plugged in.

two weeks ago i used MAC-book Air, Core 2 due 1.6 , Nividia M320, 265MB dedicated, 4GM RAM, then i heard a voice from the machine when i run the game, which i never had in my current lap-top. And when i wanted to go to the match, i struggled and suffered some crashes and errors forced the game to shut down.

here i'm talking about using the game from different brands and systems. I really don't want the guy to suffer such problems, but it's up to him really.

OP, here is a list of things that you should try before you do anything else.

1) Get yourself a good antivirus program and give your computer a full scan. The best free option would be AVG or Avast.

2) Download a spyware/adware removal program and scan your computer with it. Best free program that I have ever found is called Super Anti Spyware, google it. (I know the name is awful but it's a great program).

3) Defrag your hard drive. There are many ways to do this but the easiest way is to use the inbuilt windows program. If you open up your start menu and type in the search box "defrag" without the "" then you are looking for the option called "disk defragmenter" or something along those lines. Then select your primary hard drive from the list that it generates and let it run.

4) Open up your start menu and type in the search box "msconfig" without the "" and hit enter it will open up another screen. On that screen you need to select the tab called "startup" and this will show you everything that loads up when you start your computer up. Go through the list and disable what you don't need. If you're not sure what a program is then you need to look at the details about it, and you should be able to figure out what it is, if you can't then you can google the name of it. If you're not sure what something is after that, then leave it alone, but you can stop a lot of rubbish from opening when you start up your laptop and this will help speed it up.

Points 3 & 4 assume that you have Windows Vista of Seven and have the search bar on your start menu.

Follow these 4 steps in order, restarting your computer between each one, and then see if your game is running any quicker.

Let me know how you get on.

So basically, I went through all these steps. There was no viruses on my computer according to the AVG scan and the disk defragmenter went through 12 passes before finishing (it took about 2 hours). I then went into "msconfig" and disabled a lot of programs from starting up when I load up my laptop.

Can you explain to me how this dxdiag report works and what I need to tell you about it in order to help?

You would be better to post the report in here. Go to run, and type in dxdiag. Wait till the report is generated, then click on save all information. Save it to the desktop, then copy the report, from the top down to the end of the Display Adaptors section only and paste it in here.

Okay here you go:

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 6/5/2012, 17:37:22

Machine name: JAMESTRUSCOTTHP

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120330-1504)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard

System Model: HP G56 Notebook PC

BIOS: Default System BIOS

Processor: CeleronĀ® Dual-Core CPU T3500 @ 2.10GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.1GHz

Memory: 3072MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 3002MB RAM

Page File: 2169MB used, 3835MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: Using System DPI

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes

------------

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)

DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)

DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: Mobile IntelĀ® 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Manufacturer: Intel Corporation

Chip type: Mobile IntelĀ® 4 Series Express Chipset Family

DAC type: Internal

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A42&SUBSYS_1605103C&REV_07

Display Memory: 1309 MB

Dedicated Memory: 64 MB

Shared Memory: 1245 MB

Current Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor

Monitor Model: unknown

Monitor Id: LGD02AC

Native Mode: 1366 x 768(p) (59.636Hz)

Output Type: Internal

Driver Name: igdumd64.dll,igd10umd64.dll,igdumdx32,igd10umd32

Driver File Version: 8.15.0010.2302 (English)

Driver Version: 8.15.10.2302

DDI Version: 10

Driver Model: WDDM 1.1

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 2/11/2011 19:16:38, 6549504 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

WHQL Date Stamp:

Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-6902-11CF-727B-0F36A7C2C535}

Vendor ID: 0x8086

Device ID: 0x2A42

SubSys ID: 0x1605103C

Revision ID: 0x0007

Driver Strong Name: oem30.inf:Intel.Mfg.NTamd64:iCNT0:8.15.10.2302:pci\ven_8086&dev_2a42

Rank Of Driver: 00E62001

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeWMV9_B ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_B ModeVC1_C

Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

D3D9 Overlay: Supported

DXVA-HD: Supported

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

-------------

Sound Devices

-------------

Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0270&SUBSYS_103C1605&REV_1001

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6122 (English)

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

Date and Size: 5/26/2010 02:15:34, 2374560 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0xF1F

Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2 Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura ZoomFX: No

---------------------

Sound Capture Devices

---------------------

Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Capture: Yes

Default Voice Capture: Yes

Cap Flags: 0x1

Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

Description: Stereo Mix (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Capture: No

Default Voice Capture: No

Cap Flags: 0x1

Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

-------------------

DirectInput Devices

-------------------

Device Name: Mouse

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------

USB Devices

-----------

+ USB Root Hub

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x2934

| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub

| Service: usbhub

| Driver: usbhub.sys, 3/25/2011 04:29:26, 343040 bytes

| Driver: usbd.sys, 3/25/2011 04:28:59, 7936 bytes

----------------

Gameport Devices

----------------

------------

PS/2 Devices

------------

+ Standard PS/2 Keyboard

| Matching Device ID: *pnp0303

| Service: i8042prt

| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/14/2009 00:19:57, 105472 bytes

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/14/2009 02:48:04, 50768 bytes

|

+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd

| Upper Filters: kbdclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/14/2009 00:19:57, 105472 bytes

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/14/2009 02:48:04, 50768 bytes

|

+ Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad

| Matching Device ID: *syn1e37

| Upper Filters: SynTP

| Service: i8042prt

|

+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou

| Upper Filters: mouclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: termdd.sys, 11/20/2010 14:33:57, 63360 bytes

| Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/14/2009 01:00:20, 26624 bytes

| Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/14/2009 02:48:27, 49216 bytes

------------------------

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

------------------------

Drive: C:

Free Space: 206.5 GB

Total Space: 289.3 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: SAMSUNG HM321HI

Drive: D:

Free Space: 2.3 GB

Total Space: 15.7 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: SAMSUNG HM321HI

Drive: E:

Model: hp DVDRAM GT30L

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 10:19:21, 147456 bytes

--------------

System Devices

--------------

Name: IntelĀ® ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293C

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293C&SUBSYS_1605103C&REV_03\3&21436425&0&D7

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 04:29:04, 52736 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 04:29:14, 325120 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 04:29:26, 343040 bytes

Name: IntelĀ® ICH9 Family Thermal Subsystem - 2932

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2932&SUBSYS_1605103C&REV_03\3&21436425&0&FE

Driver: n/a

Name: IntelĀ® ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293A

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293A&SUBSYS_1605103C&REV_03\3&21436425&0&EF

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 04:29:04, 52736 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 04:29:14, 325120 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 04:29:26, 343040 bytes

Name: IntelĀ® ICH9 Family SMBus Controller - 2930

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2930&SUBSYS_1605103C&REV_03\3&21436425&0&FB

Name: Mobile IntelĀ® 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A43&SUBSYS_1605103C&REV_07\3&21436425&0&11

Name: IntelĀ® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2939

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2939&SUBSYS_1605103C&REV_03\3&21436425&0&EB

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 04:29:03, 30720 bytes

Name: IntelĀ® ICH9M-E/M SATA AHCI Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2929&SUBSYS_1605103C&REV_03\3&21436425&0&FA

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys, 9.06.0002.1001 (English), 4/13/2010 17:44:22, 540696 bytes

Name: Mobile IntelĀ® 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A42&SUBSYS_1605103C&REV_07\3&21436425&0&10

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 19:16:38, 10628640 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdumd64.dll, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 19:16:38, 6549504 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igd10umd64.dll, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 19:07:50, 4722176 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igkrng500.bin, 3/5/2010 20:57:08, 982240 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igcompkrng500.bin, 3/5/2010 20:56:58, 439308 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfcg500m.bin, 3/5/2010 20:57:02, 92356 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igkrng500.bin, 3/5/2010 20:57:08, 982240 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igcompkrng500.bin, 3/5/2010 20:56:58, 439308 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfcg500m.bin, 3/5/2010 20:57:02, 92356 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxs64.vp, 2/11/2011 19:43:00, 5380 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxo64.vp, 3/5/2010 20:57:10, 60015 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxc64.vp, 3/5/2010 20:57:10, 60226 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxg64.vp, 3/5/2010 20:57:10, 60254 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxa64.vp, 3/5/2010 20:57:10, 1090 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxa64.cpa, 3/5/2010 20:57:10, 1991936 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhcp64.dll, 1.05.0002.0001 (English), 2/11/2011 18:35:00, 188416 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhsip64.dll, 1.05.0002.0001 (English), 2/11/2011 18:35:00, 206336 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igdumd32.dll, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 19:12:16, 4967424 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igdumdx32.dll, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 19:09:48, 571904 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfxdv32.dll, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:40:38, 228864 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igd10umd32.dll, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 19:04:40, 4411392 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\iglhcp32.dll, 1.05.0002.0001 (English), 2/11/2011 18:35:00, 147456 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\iglhsip32.dll, 1.05.0002.0001 (English), 2/11/2011 18:35:00, 208896 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\difx64.exe, 2/11/2011 19:25:36, 152600 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccutils.dll, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:45:40, 108544 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.dll, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:46:06, 61952 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 19:25:50, 509976 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxpph.dll, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:46:26, 244224 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxcpl.cpl, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:46:52, 122368 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxdev.dll, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:45:30, 272896 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxdo.dll, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:45:00, 142336 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 19:25:56, 162328 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 19:25:38, 386584 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxress.dll, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:45:00, 830464 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 19:25:46, 417304 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxTMM.dll, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:46:24, 380416 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\gfxSrvc.dll, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:45:32, 119808 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GfxUI.exe, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 19:25:38, 3157528 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GfxUI.exe.config, 3/5/2010 20:56:56, 151 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\IGFXDEVLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 2/11/2011 18:45:30, 4096 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxext.exe, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 19:25:44, 223768 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxexps.dll, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:46:18, 27648 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\igfxexps32.dll, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:41:28, 23552 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrara.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:46:54, 86528 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrchs.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:46:54, 83968 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrcht.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:46:54, 83968 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrdan.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:46:54, 87040 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrdeu.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:46:56, 88064 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrenu.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:45:04, 87552 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxresn.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:47:02, 88576 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrfin.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:46:56, 87552 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrfra.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:46:56, 88576 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrheb.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:46:58, 86528 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrita.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:46:58, 88064 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrjpn.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:46:58, 84992 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrkor.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:46:58, 84992 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrnld.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:46:56, 88064 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrnor.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:47:00, 87552 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrplk.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:47:00, 88064 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrptb.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:47:00, 87552 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrptg.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:47:00, 88064 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrrus.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:47:02, 88064 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrsky.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:47:04, 88064 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrslv.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:47:04, 87552 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrsve.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:47:02, 87552 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrtha.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:47:02, 87040 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrcsy.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:46:54, 87552 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrell.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:46:56, 88576 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrhun.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:46:58, 87552 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrtrk.lrc, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:47:04, 87552 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ar-SA.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:06, 139851 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.cs-CZ.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:06, 118687 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.da-DK.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:08, 114203 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.de-DE.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:08, 122651 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.el-GR.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:10, 178349 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.es-ES.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:10, 122869 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.en-US.resources, 8/25/2010 20:05:14, 110156 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.fi-FI.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:12, 118639 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.fr-FR.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:14, 120742 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.he-IL.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:14, 133688 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.hu-HU.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:16, 119558 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.it-IT.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:16, 125500 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ja-JP.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:18, 136343 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ko-KR.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:20, 123172 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.nb-NO.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:20, 114794 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.nl-NL.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:22, 119528 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.pl-PL.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:22, 118351 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.pt-BR.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:24, 120308 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.pt-PT.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:24, 119009 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.ru-RU.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:26, 165337 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.sk-SK.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:28, 118000 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.sl-SI.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:28, 114314 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.sv-SE.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:30, 119302 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.th-TH.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:30, 189494 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.tr-TR.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:32, 121115 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.zh-CN.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:34, 102825 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Gfxres.zh-TW.resources, 2/11/2011 18:47:34, 103986 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ig4icd64.dll, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:59:00, 15035392 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\ig4icd32.dll, 8.15.0010.2302 (English), 2/11/2011 18:51:10, 11039744 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxCoIn_v2302.dll, 1.02.0030.0000 (English), 2/11/2011 19:21:06, 90112 bytes

Name: IntelĀ® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2938

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2938&SUBSYS_1605103C&REV_03\3&21436425&0&D1

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 04:29:03, 30720 bytes

Name: IntelĀ® ICH9M LPC Interface Controller - 2919

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2919&SUBSYS_1605103C&REV_03\3&21436425&0&F8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:48:27, 15424 bytes

Name: Mobile IntelĀ® 4 Series Chipset Processor to DRAM Controller - 2A40

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A40&SUBSYS_1605103C&REV_07\3&21436425&0&00

Name: IntelĀ® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2937

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2937&SUBSYS_1605103C&REV_03\3&21436425&0&D0

Name: IntelĀ® 82801 PCI Bridge - 2448

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2448&SUBSYS_1605103C&REV_93\3&21436425&0&F0

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 14:33:48, 184704 bytes

Name: IntelĀ® ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 2942

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2942&SUBSYS_1605103C&REV_03\3&21436425&0&E1

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 14:33:48, 184704 bytes

Name: IntelĀ® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2936

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2936&SUBSYS_1605103C&REV_03\3&21436425&0&EA

Name: Realtek RTL8191SE 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8171&SUBSYS_1467103C&REV_10\4&1DC56AB4&0&00E0

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rtl8192se.sys, 2011.00.0204.2010 (English), 2/5/2010 04:06:00, 1093152 bytes

Name: IntelĀ® ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 2940

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2940&SUBSYS_1605103C&REV_03\3&21436425&0&E0

Name: IntelĀ® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2935

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2935&SUBSYS_1605103C&REV_03\3&21436425&0&E9

Name: Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_1605103C&REV_02\4&2D6CBFB3&0&00E1

Name: High Definition Audio Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293E&SUBSYS_1605103C&REV_03\3&21436425&0&D8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 11:43:43, 122368 bytes

Name: IntelĀ® ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2934

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2934&SUBSYS_1605103C&REV_03\3&21436425&0&E8

------------------

DirectShow Filters

------------------

DirectShow Filters:

WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385

Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514

WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.17514

Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514

Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514

AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000

AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715

MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7601.17514

MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514

SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,

Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514

WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514

VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514

File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514

iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514

DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715

Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,

RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,

Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514

MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,

AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7601.17514

AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000

StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7601.17514

AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,

AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,

SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,

Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669

MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Video Compressors:

WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385

MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Audio Compressors:

WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385

WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385

IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Audio Capture Sources:

Microphone (Realtek High Defini,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Stereo Mix (Realtek High Defini,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA CP Filters:

PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Midi Renderers:

Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:

Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

HP Webcam-101,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:

Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

BDA Network Providers:

Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Video Capture Sources:

HP Webcam-101,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA Transport Information Renderers:

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:

Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Audio Renderers:

Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

---------------

EVR Power Information

---------------

Current Setting: {16260968-C914-4AA1-8736-B7A6F3C5AE9B} (Power)

Quality Flags: 2576

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow half deinterlace

Allow scaling

Decode Power Usage: 100

Balanced Flags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 50

PowerFlags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 0

Exactly how many leagues and what database size are you running with that system?

How far into the game are you date wise?

Well when I start up a new game I check what rating on Performance and Game Speed FM gives it and anything above 11,000 players seems to be half a star. I always run on a small database, usually with all Caribbean and Oceanian players loaded.

In my current save I'm in 2016 with about a 4 countries' leagues loaded and all international players loaded on a small database and it's running really slowly.

Well when I start up a new game I check what rating on Performance and Game Speed FM gives it and anything above 11,000 players seems to be half a star. I always run on a small database, usually with all Caribbean and Oceanian players loaded.

In my current save I'm in 2016 with about a 4 countries' leagues loaded and all international players loaded on a small database and it's running really slowly.

sorry mate, i told you the processor isn't good enough for Click here for details

Celeron Dual-Core is Intel's budget dual-core microprocessors intended for low cost desktops.

i've never used to read this before, i'm a fan for looking at laptops for years, always likeing to test the laptops for my favourite games ( Football manager ) , you can't use ATOM & Celeron for football manager at all, even Intel Centrino processor ( which i saw in market about 10 years ago ) , i rate him better than Celeron.

even so, they guy clearly underestimated FM need for good graphic card, the graphic cards always improve gaming, it's doesn't matter FM pictures not that quality, but still there is a video there which needs a speed, the graphic cards helps that, also not improved graphics cards doesn't give the colours as wish, for example i've a bid old Nividia 320M in Mac Book air 265MB dedicated Video memory ( as i said before ) , i found looking at ' light Green Colour' for natural position for any player in FM12 a bit near to accomplish one 'Dark Green' .. not saying it was bad colours, but it's not comfortable for eyes as it was for my other laptop Nividia 330M with 1028MB dedicated video memory.

if anyone is searching decent laptop for good gaming, the munimum should 'Dual Core 2.2' ( better than Core i3 even thought it's newer, according to my trusted people ) , so it should be minimum of Nividia G-Force 330M 265MB dedicated video Me momory or ATI above 5000 series 512MB dedicated Video Memory.

once again, i've Sony laptop, with centrino processor about 4 years ago ( which i rate better than Celeron ) , the mother-board of it burned-out when i was playing FM, I've some closed people complained about such thing in that period, That's shows how new processor improved. Be aware that new Corei5 or Corei7 could still suffer such things, but far less precetage accidents to other processors, PLUS a huge difference of quickness.

I'm not computing or Hard-ware expert at all, but a tester, and can be helpful, as i play this game for 13 years.

while not the best spec.. you should be able to run fm half decently....

make sure you're defragged, free of viruses and clear any unnecessary processes... and see where you get with that too..

if not... upgrade your lappy ..

can get a lappy 4 times as good as this one for less than 500 notes

I am fairly sure that this is due to your computer's capabilities and the amount of players loaded. Even with a small database, if you load all players from a country and all international players, this will cause a real bottleneck when processing/updating data and I think you will have to try a smaller amount of players. You have 3GB of RAM and the computer is using over 2 GB in the page file, which indicates that there are still too many applications using RAM unnecessarily.

I am fairly sure that this is due to your computer's capabilities and the amount of players loaded. Even with a small database, if you load all players from a country and all international players, this will cause a real bottleneck when processing/updating data and I think you will have to try a smaller amount of players. You have 3GB of RAM and the computer is using over 2 GB in the page file, which indicates that there are still too many applications using RAM unnecessarily.

Okay, but the problem can be fixed and there isn't any need to get a new laptop. Right?

- There is no doubt that. given the right initial set up, your machine can play the game perfectly well- take guidance from the recommended set up when you start a new game and you will be fine.

Okay it's just that last time I tried recommended set up it recommended just loading the English leagues and I still got half a star performance...

Okay it's just that last time I tried recommended set up it recommended just loading the English leagues and I still got half a star performance...

Try to use this one: Game Booster Click here

I've tried this in the past ( despite not being recommended by some experts ) .. it's slighty improve gaming, you may get extra half star..

let us know if that's worked for you, hopefully it would be OK, although i'm still not sure it would make clear difference.

wish you luck :thup:

Try to use this one: Game Booster Click here

I've tried this in the past ( despite not being recommended by some experts ) .. it's slighty improve gaming, you may get extra half star..

let us know if that's worked for you, hopefully it would be OK, although i'm still not sure it would make clear difference.

wish you luck :thup:

I would also recommend giving this a try. I used it all the time when I had my Windows Vista laptop, and still use it time to time if my current laptop is going a bit slow.

Archived