Private Chat Ultimatum

Did not know you could do this. Asked for more coaches and they said no. Said I might not be able to continue they said ok ... had two options resign or stay...

Really I've reduced the wage budget won 6 titles in a row, 2 ECL's , 5 F.A cups and they would let me go as they wont let me have more coaches..

Crazy!

I really can't see why you are complaining. You issued the board the ultimatum, not them. They even gave you the choice whether you did want to leave or whether you wanted to stay. Had you not had your success they may well have seen it as you tendering your resignation there and then.

You're right, it is the logic.

Where was the logic in issuing an ultimatum over 2 coaches?

I have tried every other option , all with the same response

If a manager who has won lots of trophies with that club, won the League everytime and consisently in Europe getting to the later stages and has got them in a financial stable postion.

Now I dont pay back the loans I go between making a small profit or losing a small amount of money each month. But at the end of season I still make a huge profit from competition wins etc, prize money , and not from selling players, Surely they would allow 2 more coaches?

I think the OP has a point. Not being allowed 2 coaches doesn't make much sense considering you have plenty of space in the wage budget. Surely irl if someone like Wenger or Ferguson wanted to sign 2 more coaches, the board wouldn't be against it. And even if they were, surely there would be some form of negotiation.

I think the OP has a point. Not being allowed 2 coaches doesn't make much sense considering you have plenty of space in the wage budget. Surely irl if someone like Wenger or Ferguson wanted to sign 2 more coaches, the board wouldn't be against it. And even if they were, surely there would be some form of negotiation.

There was negotiation, it ended with the OP threatening to quit.

If you've already won all that, why do you need more coaches?!

my coaches for a couple things ( cant remember , not on FM atm) are only 4 star, the rest and 4.5 or 5 star :p I want to push them up

How many coaches have you currently got? If your at a big club I don't see how you need more, the board normally give you the ability to sign enough coaches to cover all areas.

Sack the coaches with max of 3 stars, bring in 4.5-5 star coaches. 8-10 really should suffice.

How many coaches have you currently got? If your at a big club I don't see how you need more, the board normally give you the ability to sign enough coaches to cover all areas.

Sack the coaches with max of 3 stars, bring in 4.5-5 star coaches. 8-10 really should suffice.

Quite a few i think, as mentioned earlier I aint on FM , so cant give a truly accurate number..

Problem is I dont like paying silly wages to coaches etc, so I have to look around as I dont want to endanger the club's financial position by then having to pay silly wages to everyone...

Sack a couple of coaches, then hire new ones. If you gave the current lot contracts that are too long then that's bad management.

And issuing an ultimatum and then complaining about it is absurd behaviour.

Archived