Make a prediction (outrageous or otherwise) about the Euros

Razzler

Predictions: Can mix in your sensible with your outrageous if you feel inclined. As many as you fancy. No need to state which is which, more fun that way ;)

Spain not to win it

Portugal to finish bottom of their group

England to not score or concede a goal

Spain to not concede in group stages

No goals or assists for Ronaldo

Spain to lose in 1/4 finals on penalties

Jordan Henderson to come out of this tournament with a much bigger reputation

Russia make the semi final

Ashley Young to get booked for diving

No team will score more than 3 goals in a game

Balotelli to get a red card

That's a bold call. They're a decent team, but they're in quite a tough group, to say the least.

I'm sorry, I thought this thread was to make (outrageous) predictions :p But Denmark are a decent team that everyone thinks the other 3 will roll over them which may work for the Danes.

I keep saying this and nobody listens, we've played Denmark plenty of times the last few years and always had big trouble, they're our bogey team. I fear them more than Holland. If they get lucky in a game or two they could very well surprise everyone and go through.

Italy will somehow luck their way through their group (likely a 1-1-1 or 1-2-0 record) and will win the whole thing with at least one penalty shoot-out on their way to the final.

Sweden will finish bottom of their group

Neither host nation will make it through the group stage

Spain v Holland final, Germans to only make the semi's and generally not be that good, wouldn't be surprised if Italy surprise people and go on a run to the semi's..yet I also wouldn't be surprised if Ireland made it out of their group. England to get knocked out in the quarters.

Archived