[FM12] 60% of the time, it works everytime

markyosullivan

Wanted to make a new Career Thread after having fun with the last one I did last summer ( [FM11]C'mon! ), hopefully this one will be just as fun as my last one.

Leagues loaded:

• Iceland
  • Denmark
  • Sweden
  • Norway
  • Finland

I've had a bit of experience in managing in these leagues before, managed in the Swedish leagues in FM11 which I really enjoyed and I went from Sweden to Romania in that save. Might decided to remove/ add new leagues to this save but for at least the first 5 years I think I'll be keeping the same nations.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the manager that I will be for the majority if not all of my save:

philippe_blanchard.png

Dean Wakefield

14/5/1984

English

Dean Wakefield is a 27 year old who was born in Bromley and has lived there all his life. He believes he has a great eye for talent, is a great negotiator when it comes to contract talks and thinks he's a master tactician and he would argue that his achievements on previous versions of Football Manager would back up his claims. He believes that he's a similar to a number of managers and is a mixture between Sir Alex Ferguson, Jose Mourinho, Pep Guardiola and of course Stuart Pearce. Determined to prove himself, he packed his bags and started looking for a job towards the North of Europe, hoping that some football club would be willing to take a gamble on him.

logo.png

Assi IF

9/2/12: "The Assi IF board have named virtually unknown English manager, Dean Wakefield, as their new boss on a contract running until the end of the season"

Assi IF are a Swedish football team, located in Risögrund, Kalix Municipality, Norrbotten County, currently playing in Division 2 Norrland. Assi IF is a club that dates back to 1915. The current club was established in 1968 when Karlsborgs IK and Risöns AIS merged under the influence of the AB Statens Skogsindustrier. The men's team has played in the lower divisions of the Swedish football league system in Divisions 2, 3, 4 and 5. The club's most successful period was in the late 1990s when they spent 3 seasons in in Division 2 in 1996, 1998 and 1999.

Stadium

Name: Nya Assi-vallen

Rent: £1.5k per year

Capacity: 1500

Stadium Condition: Average

Under Soil Heating: No

Roof: No

Surface: Grass

Pitch Dimensions: Length: 102m, Width: 65m

Maximum Pitch Dimensions: Length: 109m, Width: 72m

Pitch Condition: Very Good

Facilities

Corporate Facilities: Fairly basic corporate facilities

Training Facilities: Fairly basic corporate facilities

Youth Facilities: Minimal youth facilities

Junior Coaching: Adequate junior coaching

Youth Recruitment: Fairly basic youth recruitment

Affiliated Clubs

None

Basically just copied what came up in the news on FM :D And thanks, hopefully going to be doing a similar style to my old Career Thread having a preview and review to each season. Hopefully will get the preview up tomorrow night, though not sure if I will get the preview up cause I'm working tomorrow.

logo.png

Assi IF - Swedish Second Division North - 2012 (Preview)

The pre-season friendlies were a bit of a disaster, won 2 lost 5. Watched the first game to see what areas needed improving and basically every where in my team needed improving apart from the areas where I made signings. A lot of changes were made, I replaced all of the staff with better staff. The assistant manager when I joined told me that the best player at the club was Ulf Jamshidi. When I seen this guy, the alarm bells started ringing because I thought the best player would be at least a bit better than this guy.

Swedish Second Division North

Board Expectations: Stay clear of relegation

Media Prediction: 10th (out of 12)

Finances

We don't see to be in a great state financially, every month since I've been with the club, we've been getting cash injections from the board, I fear that these cash injections will eventually run out and then we'll be in a lot of trouble. There could be a good possibility that the board will sell the clubs best players without my permission if they get decent money for them which will be very frustrating.

Salary

Summary

Transfers (Summary)

Noticed when I joined the club, they had already signed 2 players for the club. The club had also released 2 players before I joined.

Players IN: £50

Henrik Johansson

Simon Sellin

Fisnik Shala

Mauricio Lopez

Mattias Ainasoja - £50

Darko Glavas

Rasmus Nolsoe

Players OUT: £0

Jesper Bergman

Viktor Borman

Mikael Liden

Anton Tinnerholm

Davor Holmgren

Johan Johansson

Squad

This is my squad for the 2012 season, improvements have been made with my signings but my scouts seem to be taking it easy on their assignments. They do seem good in terms of finding quality players as they recommended the 4 signings I made but it would be a good if they were a bit quicker finding the players.

AssiIFSquad_Players-2.png

Targets

Survival. I'm predicted to finish 10th for a reason and the squad that I currently have atm is leaving me feeling quite nervous about the season ahead, will look to keep the team in the division and hopefully strengthen throughout the season whenever my scouts decide to let me know about some more quality players.

Felt I had to share this

Group Stage

EuropeanFootballChampionshipOverview_Stages.png

Knockout Stages

EuropeanFootballChampionshipOverview_Stages-2.png

Really impressive from Sweden, managing to get all the way to the final, beating Italy and Portugal earlier in the knockout stages to reach the final where they lost on penalties to Spain. A tournament to forget for England, not even managing to get past the group stages :o

logo.png

Assi IF - Swedish Second Division North - 2012 (Review)

Struggled the first couple games in, being thrashed in one of them 5-1. I think one of the main problems was that I was trying to keep a standard approach with my 4-5-1 tactic, hoping that we could defend well and score goals at the same time, it wasn't happening and the 5-1 defeat showed this. Straight after the game I switched from my standard approach to a contain approach, funny enough the next game we played we won 5-1 :D

Our best results seem to be around mid season and strangely enough, against the bigger sides of this league. Probably the best result of the year was the 1-0 win against Mariehems SK who challenged for 1st place for the majority of the season and finished the season in 2nd place. The game should have really ended 2-0 as we had a penalty earlier in the game when it was 0-0, unfortunately the player hit the penalty straight at the keeper who pushed it away.

Standings

Fixtures

Transfers (since preview) ( Summary )

Players IN: £0

Douglas

Erik Larsson

Marcelo

None

Finances

The finances look a lot better than they were at the preview of the season, though they are still in the red. Board was mainly giving the club cash injections nearly every month. Would like to see us back in the black, making a profit every month without the help of the board but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that in the Swedish Second Division North, might be able to do it in the league above. An alternative would be selling my best players, which I may consider if I get a really tempting offer for some of them.

Summary

Salary

Key Players

Fisnik Shala - My first signing as Assi IF manager and what a brilliant signing. 22 starts, 8 goals, 4 assists, 3 Man of the Match awards and an average rating of 6.91 - without him and his part in the amount of goals we scored this season, we probably would've been relegated. Seemed to link up well with Lopez.

Mauricio Lopez - Sounds like a player from Brazil or Argentina and played like one too. Great season for the winger. Made an instant impact scoring in his debut on the first game of the season. If he wasn't involved with the goal, Shala most likely was. He provided a lot of great passes for Shala who cooly tucked them away. 22 starts, 4 goals, 9 assists, 2 Man of the Match awards and an average rating of 6.93 - the best player of the season

Mattias Ainasoja - Played a key role in defence. Played him at LB throughout the whole season and was easily my most consistent defender and I'm pretty sure he didn't score an OG unlike the rest of my defence. Team captain. 20 starts, 3 assists and 1 Man of the Match award and an average rating of 6.85

Targets

Survival. I'm predicted to finish 10th for a reason and the squad that I currently have atm is leaving me feeling quite nervous about the season ahead, will look to keep the team in the division and hopefully strengthen throughout the season whenever my scouts decide to let me know about some more quality players.

Achieved. After a dodgy start to the season I thought the media was going to be right in their prediction of Assi IF finishing 10th however after a good number of results mid season, we were as high as 6th at one stage and guaranteed our survival with 4 games to go.

Fans' Player of the Year: Mauricio Lopez

Top Goalscorer: Fisnik Shala

Swedish Second Division North: 8th (7-5-10)

After the season was over, I was beginning to wonder when I would be offered a new contract, I started to fear that perhaps the board weren't going to offer me a new contract. I received a new contract with 1 month remaining giving me a 1 year extension and a £40 p/w pay rise, so that now I was earning a wage of £160 p/w.

logo.png

Assi IF - Swedish Second Division North - 2013 (Preview)

The teams pre-season friendlies went a bit better this time round than the 2012 pre-season friendlies. 4 wins out of 6 friendlies, losing the other 2.

Was a bit surprised to see that the media are predicting us to finish even lower than they predicted last year even though we finished 8th in the 2012 season. I don't know much about the 3 promoted teams into my division, but perhaps they are better than the teams that were relegated in the 2012 season.

Media Prediction: 12th

Transfers (Summary)

Not a big number of new players coming into the squad. All 3 spotted by my scouts, surprised to see Everton join the club, looks to be a very good player but unfortunately I'm limited to only offering him a contract until the end of the year (think it's to do with the rules in the Swedish Second Division?). Sangare looks like a good prospect, someone who I can use as a squad player this season and a player who also looks like he could improve a lot in the future, but like Everton, I was limited to only offering him a contract until the end of the season.

Isak Gerth

Benjamin Sangare

Everton

Henrik Johansson

Darko Glavas

Oskar Persson

Per Stoltz

Jonas Svensson

Squad

The squads has improved since last years squad, although there are still weak links in the team. We are lacking a really good GK and I hope that either one of my younger GKs will continue to get better and become a good GK or my scouts find a GK who we can sign on a free transfer. Also had a few clubs interested in a few of my best players, quite a few clubs were rumoured to be interested in signing Shala but I was disgusting at how much they were offering for him and as a result set his Asking Price up to £200k.

AssiIFSquad_Players.png

Finances (Summary)

Unfortunately Assi IF are still in the red and I'm guessing we'll continue to stay in the red until we are at least promoted or sell one of our best players for a large sum. Wage budget has also decreased since last year.

Transfer Budget: £0

Wage Budget: £971 per week (currently spending £762 per week)

Balance: £16,712

Targets

Survival. Being predicted to finish 12th, has left me feeling a bit nervous about the season ahead and the newly promoted teams. I'd love to finish as high as last season and at the same time continue to slowly strengthen my side.

Sign a good GK. Probably the weakest area in my team is my GKs. I'd love to sign one which would be a leading star for a Swedish Second Division North team.

Other

Managed to get Junior Coaching improved to "Average junior coaching" during pre-season and I also got the number of scouts the club is allowed increased to 6. We now have 5 scouts in total, so they should be a lot quicker in finding quality players (hopefully).

logo.png

Assi IF - Swedish Second Division North - 2013 (Review)

It took us 5 games until we got a win. Not the start I had in mind. We started off with 3 losses and 1 draw and then we finally managed a win. Our form was shakey up until halfway through the season and I believe it was because Shala had been injured until nearly the halfway mark of the season, though it could have been because I'm a tactical genius, switching from the original 4-5-1 contain formation to a more attacking 4-4-2 (LM = AML, RM= AMR) which had the strategy to counter instead of contain the opposite team. Shortly after Shala returned, he was doing his thing again, scoring goals left, right and centre which resulted in us winning games a lot more often. An injury to Lopez with a couple of games remaining of the season made things tougher but Widmark, who came into the youth academy with the 2012 youth candidates, came in a did a decent job. If we had played the way we did towards the end of the season, throughout the whole season, I'm sure we would have won the league.

Our best result of the season has to be the 1-0 win over the eventual champions Nykopings BIS at home, who had beaten us earlier in the season 2-1.

Standings

Fixtures

Transfers (since preview) (Summary)

Finally signed what looks to be a quality GK! Unfortunately he seems quite old so I'm guessing he'll only be here for 2/3 seasons. Will be good for tutoring young GKs. I'm also limited to offering him 1 year contracts.

Players IN: £50

Alexandr Mischuk - £50

Jasmin Selimovic

Finances (Summary)

Thankfully the finances haven't spiralled out of control. We're still in the red but at least we don't have a massive debt. The board continues to give the club cash injections which help.

Wage Budget: £1,013 per week (currently spending £903 per week)

Balance: £8,937

Key Players

Fisnik Shala - Another brilliant season for him. Unfortunately was limited to just 11 starts this year due to injuries and he was brilliant in those 11 appearances! 11 starts, 11 goals, 1 assist and 4 Man of the Match awards for him and an average rating of 7.40 - if only he wasn't injured at the start of our campaign! With his contract up at the end of next season, I decided to offer him a new contract to extend his stay until at least the end of the 2016 season and he agreed. Hopefully by then we'll be in a higher division because I fear if we aren't, Shala will no longer be with us.

Mauricio Lopez - Great season for Lopez. He helped us secure a some vital points while Shala was out injured with his goals and assists. 16 starts, 4 goals, 4 assists and 3 Man of the Match awards and an average rating of 6.92. He's starting to age a bit now, he's 31 now and I'm hopeful he'll continue to play well until he's 34/35. His contract is due to expire at the end of the 2014 season so I'll be looking to negotiate a deal to extend his contract until 2016 hopefully.

Daniel Johansson - Surprised to see this guy as my best defender this season, he doesn't look great on paper but he performed really well in defence. His contract is due to expire shortly and I believe with the consistent season he has had he deserves a new contract, so I'll look to extend his contract until 2015. Even if I sign a new defender who may be better than him, he will be a good backup at least in the next few seasons.

Targets

Survival. Being predicted to finish 12th, has left me feeling a bit nervous about the season ahead and the newly promoted teams. I'd love to finish as high as last season and at the same time continue to slowly strengthen my side.

Achieved. Another season where we had a dodgy start, though halfway through the season we looked like title contenders not relegation candidates!

Sign a good GK. Probably the weakest area in my team is my GKs. I'd love to sign one which would be a leading star for a Swedish Second Division North team.

Achieved. Mischuk came in halfway through the season and looks to be lot better than the other GKs I currently have at the club

Other

The last month of the season seen me named as Manager of the Month for September which has left me feeling very proud, I'm hoping it will be the first of many. Also on the same day, shortly after I was named Manager of the Month, I was offered a 1 year extension to my contract which I accepted, I didn't get a pay rise but I didn't really expect it with the club still in the red.

Shala also had the highest average rating in the Swedish Second Division North

Fans' Player of the Year: Daniel Johansson

Top Goalscorer: Fisnik Shala

Swedish Second Division North: 6th (10-4-8)

A 6th place finish is decent for the first year. Definitely something to grow off of. Hopefully you're able to take advantage of the time that you have your goalkeeper for.

A 6th place finish is decent for the first year. Definitely something to grow off of. Hopefully you're able to take advantage of the time that you have your goalkeeper for.
Yeah it's an improvement on the 8th place finish in the 2012 season and we weren't too far off the leaders. Would be nice if we could challenge for the title next year.

logo.png

Assi IF - Swedish Second Division North - 2014 (Preview)

Friendlies went well, 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss.

Again the media has predicted us to finish 12th, I don't have a clue how they do their predictions but I'm pretty sure we won't be finishing last. Pretty insulting that they believe we're the worse team in the division.

Media Prediction: 12th

Swedish Cup

Our first year in the cup, don't know how we qualified for it though :o

Board Expectations: Enjoy the experience

Transfers (Summary)

Frustrating that I've only improved my squad with one player, hopefully he'll stop the goals from leaking in. The scouts have found quite a few great quality African players from Nigeria unfortunately I can't afford them, the clubs are asking for too much money for them and if I approach them to offer them a contract I'll have to pay more in compensation than I would for a transfer fee.

Vinícius

Douglas - He hasn't been performing well when he has been selected for the team

Viktor Lindblom

Fredrik Sundstrom

Ilas Vitevis

Furat Lonn

Richard Burstrom

Hugo Osmanovic

Ulf Jamshidi

Squad

Slowly getting better each year. Still a few weak areas, most notably LW. All of my key players have signed new contracts which is good because it means that we can continue to build the team to get stronger and stronger each year.

2 of the 2012 Youth Candidates are now in my first team squad and surprisingly enough Calle Johansson played in every single league game last season, something I didn't realise until now. The other Youth Candidate that is in the first team is Robert Widmark who played a number of games when Lopez was out injured for a spell last year and also played a couple of games when Shala picked up an injury as well, the fact that he can play in either wing and in striker makes him very useful for me.

It's nice to see that C Johansson has improved since he joined as a Youth Candidate and you can see the improvements he has made by comparing his attributes from the Youth Candidate 2012 screenshot with the new one. I'm hoping he'll continue to improve and hopefully he'll be able to keep up the decent performances if we get promoted.

063Vk.png?1

Finances (Summary)

Finances aren't as bad as they were in the preview for the 2013 season but are still in the red which isn't a big surprise.

Wage Budget: £1,069 per week (currently spending £835 per week)

Balance: £8,704

Targets

Mid-Table finish. We've improved our position in the league every year and I'm hoping we'll finish at least mid-table this season (6th place or above) perhaps my team may be able to challenge for the title as well.

Get a Parent club. Hopefully the board will be able to find us a parent club this season who will send us out some good youngsters on loan, I've asked for a parent club in both the 2012 season and the 2013 season. Hopefully this year we will finally get one.

New player looks good, hopefully you can challenge at the top this year. Is there no chance of you moving clubs?

I have no plans to move just yet, my club's getting stronger each year. I haven't even been rumoured with other jobs yet, so once I'm rumoured with other jobs and other clubs approach me, I'll have to consider the offer.

Ah, got a good keeper now.

For now. His stats will most likely decline, just hope he'll stay good for a season or 2!

Always nice to see an increase.

Hopefully better youth players will come into my U18 squad now.

Just as long as you can afford it.

Weirdly enough I think we were in the red when this was announced though I'm not complaining because it will help the club produce better quality youth players.

England needed to do well at this World Cup after the poor performance at the Euro 2012 and looking at their performance in the knockout stages, they were brilliant. Stuart Pearce was England's manager who got to lift the trophy.

WZPFN.png

IvD8e.png

1SI5Z.png

DoQzZ.png?1

A lot better than last year! Excited about Jonathan Blomqvist, think he'll instantly become a squad player and either Nilsson or Aurell will likely become my 1st choice RB for next season. Improved Junior Coaching was worth it :D

Couldn't put all the screenshots into one post so check out the post below for a look at all 3 players!

logo.png

Assi IF - Swedish Second Division North - 2014 (Review)

We had a better start than the previous 2 seasons and were unbeaten for the first 10 games, as a result we were up in 1st/2nd place. Unfortunately we couldn't stay there as we drew/lost quite a few games which we should've won, the only reason we didn't win them was either because a player was sent off or one of our key players got injured. Overall, it was a good season though after the really impressive start I was hoping to win the title this year but it wasn't to be.

Standings

Fixtures

Swedish Cup

Our first season in the cup, won the prelim stage 3-0, got beat 2-1 in extra time by First Division South team, Gunnilse IS. We were unlucky against Gunnilse, thought we could have taken the game to penalties but a nice goal into the top corner by one of their players secured their win.

Transfers (since preview) (Summary)

Only one additional signing, which was the player I had on trial during pre-season. He helped to strengthen the middle of midfield, an area in my team which lacked depth.

Magro

None

Finances (Summary)

Another year in the red. If it weren't for the board's cash injections, we would be in a really bad financial position.

Wage Budget: £1,216 per week (currently spending £995 per week)

Balance: £19,725

Key Players

Mauricio Lopez - Another typical season for him, played a big part in the number of goals we scored this season. 17(3) appearances, 5 goals, 7 assists and 2 Man of the Match awards and an average rating of 7.15. He's going to be very hard to replace though Robert Widmark has proven time and time again that he can step up to the mark and got a good few goals and assists this season as well.

Daniel Johansson - Continues to be the most consistent defender in the team, was slightly more consistent than Vinícius who had a solid debut season for the club. D Joahnsson nearly played in every match this season only missing out on 2 league games. 22 games this season, although he had no goals or assists or any Man of the Match awards, he still ended up with an average rating of 7.03

Everton - Average season last year but this year he really upped his game. Scored more goals than Shala. Seems to have a determination problem though which doesn't help my team when we go behind early in a game. Had a brilliant start to the 1st half of the season until he got injured, 2nd half of the season he sadly wasn't as effective. 20 appearances this season, 14 goals one of them coming from 1 of the 2 penalties he took, 5 assists and 3 Man of the Match awards and an average rating of 7.28. He really showed some Samba style this season.

Targets

Mid-Table finish. We've improved our position in the league every year and I'm hoping we'll finish at least mid-table this season (6th place or above) perhaps my team may be able to challenge for the title as well.

Achieved. We were challenging for the title in the first half of the season, sadly the 2nd half of the season wasn't as good and we finished one place higher in the league than last year.

Get a Parent club. Hopefully the board will be able to find us a parent club this season who will send us out some good youngsters on loan, I've asked for a parent club in both the 2012 season and the 2013 season. Hopefully this year we will finally get one.

Failed. I requested for a Parent club at the start of the season which was accepted but a couple weeks later I was informed that the board couldn't find a club suitable :( Couldn't ask for a Parent club the rest of

Other

Was offered a 1 year extension to my contract and a £30 p/w pay rise to £190 p/w which I accepted. I'm slowly moving up in the world. :cool:

Fans' Player of the Year: Everton

Top Goalscorer: Everton

Swdish Second Division North Goalkeeper of the Yea: Alexandr Mischuk

Swdish Second Division North Midfielder of the Year: Mauricio Lopez

Swedish Second Division North: 5th (8-10-4)

Decent season, Magro looks like a good player, Everton done very well too.

Hoping Everton will continue to perform well this season and hopefully Magro will do what Everton did on his second season and up his performance.

Slowly building the squad up. Decrease the amount of draws and you will be challenging for top spot. :thup:

Those draws last season were so frustrating, we seemed to hit the woodwork lots instead of the back of the net in some games. Aim is to be challenging for the title this year and hopefully win it.

Every year is a progression. I hate when Boards can't find parent/feeder clubs. Just lazy to me.

Yeah it's nice to be moving forward each year, even if some years we're moving slowly forward, better moving forward than backwards. Every year I've asked them, every year they've agreed with me but they can never find one :( Don't want any Feeder clubs just yet, like having Feeder clubs in playable leagues so I can watch how my youngsters progress at my feeder clubs while on loan.

logo.png

Assi IF - Swedish Second Division North - 2015 (Preview)

Unbeaten during our friendlies, not sure if that's because we've gotten better or because the other teams were crappy. 4 wins and 2 draws.

Surprisingly enough the media haven't predicted us to finish 12th :D Picked our expectation as 'Avoid Relegation' as it had the same wage budget as all of the other options.

Media Prediction: 11th

Swedish Cup

Out in the prelim stage. Beaten 2-1 in extra time (sounds familiar) by the team relegated into our division - Ostersunds FK.

Board Expectations: Enjoy the experience

Transfers (Summary)

For a stage I thought we weren't going to sign anyone, but luckily just before pre-season ended my scouts found 2 useful players. Given Noah the nickname Noah Fall, Bramme Fall is just too long and confusing (is Bramme supposed to be a middle name or is it sorta like Oxlade-Chamberlain? :confused:). Fall will originally be a backup for Mischuk and will probably get a handful of games this season, I see Fall as a long term successor for Mischuk, who will probably decline quite a lot this season or next season. Eklof will provide competition for my strikers and will be a good backup if Everton or Shala get injured at some point during the season.

Noah Bramme Fall

Simon Eklof

Erik Larsson

Benjamin Sangare

Marcelo

Simon Sellin

Rasmus Nolsoe

Linus Alm

Mikael Martensson

Squad

The team is getting stronger each year which is pleasing to see, probably the weakest area is still LW but both of my LW players have potential to improve. CM lacks depth, we only have 3 CMs but we could probably use a player or 2 from the youth team if we find ourselves in a injury crisis.

Just did a check of the squad and since I've been with the club 7 players who came through the youth team are now in the first team. Calle Johansson, Robert Widmark, Emanuel Lundgren, Magnus Nilsson, Robert Aurell, Sebastian Granberg and Jonathan Blomqvist are the 7 players.

Calle Johansson is probably the most successful having played in every single league game in the past 2 seasons, he also played in both cup games last season.

Robert Widmark has proven that he is capable of performing well at this level and has been great when Lopez has been injured, because of his great performances while Lopez was injured last season, he became my first choice LW.

Emanuel Lundgren came in when Shala was injured last season and had a good few performances scoring a couple of goals.

Magnus Nilsson only came into my U18's September 2014, but he looks like he can be a good backup for club captain, Mattias Ainasoja and I believe that he is going to be his successor.

Robert Aurell will be my starting RB this season, RB has been one of my weakest areas in past seasons and this guy has potential and is just as good, if not better, than my current RB, so I feel he should be starting.

Sebastian Granberg played a handful of games on the LW when Lopez was injured, Widmark played RW and Granberg played LW which did work quite well. He will be my backup LW this season incase Widmark or Lopez gets injured.

Jonathan Blomqvist is going to become my backup CM, I feel he's good enough to perform well at this level and already he is getting interest from the top Swedish division teams, think they can tell he is going to be a star, so hopefully I can hold on to him as long as I can before selling him on at a good price if some teams start making offers.

XP8Dp.png?1

Finances (Summary)

Not looking great at the minute, hopefully we'll get a board cash injection soon!

Wage Budget: £1,172 per week (currently spending £837 per week)

Balance: £37,777

Targets

Title Challenge We had a brilliant start last season and looked like we might of won the league but our performances in the second half of the season weren't great and that's what cost us. Hopefully we'll challenge for the title this season and maybe even win it!

Archived