Sports Interactive Community

Ive just become a club legend for the first time ever. I never really stick it out at one club but have managed 4 years at PSG and won loads.

Just wondering whether if I leave i will remain a legend or i will automatically drop down the list?

I became a legend at Crewe and resigned, I am still on the legend list now.

I become a legend on my Swansea save after 11 seasons. Just put that save to one side for a while be start a career with Internacional in Brazil, will definitely go back to it at some point though.

Thanks guys, done 4 years won everything possible so im gonna look for new challenge but didnt want it all to go to waste

Yeah Legends can't be removed. If you play a game for ages the legends list becomes huge!

lol at this thread becoming a subtle brag thread

lol at least you guys are legends, in 2015 with spurs ive won 3 league cups an fa cup 3 prem titles and a european cup, im not even an icon!!!

5 years at Napoli and Cavani and I were legends, unless I'm wrong you can drop because Cavani is now an icon

Good to know this has been fixed. Was so bad leaving a club after 15 years only for you to be hated.

I was at Bristol City for 10 seasons and was an icon, then I left for Real Madrid and became a legend thought that was quite strange

I am a legend at Gillingham, and the club are about to build a new stadium named after me. Al this despite leaving the club 4 years ago.