Football Manager 2012 Premier League Draft - Sign Up

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Giovanni Trapattoni as manager then please. Pretty sure he's not taken?

Yeah that's fine :)

Right only 2 spots left now guys, so make sure you have all sent me your PM of your top 10, as we could end up getting this started up today.

Ok let's get this thing started.. All picks for Round 1 will appear in this post. Once the Round is complete, start sending your PM's for Round 2 right away.

With the 1st Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Manchester City select Lionel Messi.

With the 2nd Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Tottenham Hotspurs select Cristiano Ronaldo.

With the 3rd Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Everton select Eden Hazard.

With the 4th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Newcastle select Mario Gotze.

With the 5th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Southampton select Xavi.

With the 6th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Liverpool select Andrés Iniesta.

With the 7th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Fulham select Neymar.

With the 8th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Manchester United select Sergio Aguero.

With the 9th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Chelsea select Iker Casillas.

With the 10th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Stoke City select Hugo Lloris.

With the 11th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Arsenal select Phil Jones.

With the 12th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, West Ham select Lucas Moura.

With the 13th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Aston Villa select Robin Van Persie.

With the 14th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Swansea City select Sebastian Giovinco.

With the 15th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Reading select Nemanja Vidic.

With the 16th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Norwich City select Frank Lampard.

With the 17th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Wigan Athletic select Cesc Fabregas.

With the 18th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, QPR select Rafael Van Der Vaart.

With the 19th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Sunderland select Franck Ribery.

And Finally... With the 20th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, West Brom select Giorgio Chiellini.

So that is a wrap for Round 1. There were certainly a few shocks, for instance Wayne Rooney falling into the 2nd round, and Eden Hazard being taken ahead of the likes of Xavi and Iniesta.

What are your thoughts? Are you Happy with your first round selection?

Now it's on to Round 2. Same time tomorrow, so I NEED your top 10 PM by the end of the day or tomorrow morning :) Only one person didn't send the PM for Round 1, so good going so far :)

Thanks, everyone. It won't work if you don't send me that PM.

I'm not too surprised by Rooney's position in the draft. A lot of people can see through the qualities we English prize, like how he tries etc. and have opted for players with just a touch more technical quality. I would be interested to know how many people put Rooney on their list of 10 and just managed to get someone higher as opposed to how many ignored him.

Phil Jones is more of a surprise...someone obviously wants to carry this game concept on for several seasons. :D

I put Rooney at 5 on my list, Xavi was 3rd with Messi and Ronaldo at 1 and 2, but I didn't expect to get either of those two :D

Happy with Xavi, and there are still plenty of quality players left to pick from

Rooney made it onto 5 of the top 10's, 4 of which were in fact top 5. So 3/4 of the league didn't even consider Rooney in the top 10, and a 1/4 would have happily taken him in the 1st round if one of the 4 players before him had already been drafted. Quite interesting.

Right gonna begin Round 2 as I've got a few of the PM's in. So all Round 2 picks go here.

With the 21st Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, West Brom select Mesut Ozil.

With the 22nd Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Sunderland select Vincent Kompany.

With the 23rd Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, QPR select Jermain Defoe.

With the 24th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Wigan Athletic select Sergio Busquets.

With the 25th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Norwich select Ramires.

With the 26th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Reading select Julio Cesar.

With the 27th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Swansea select David Villa.

With the 28th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Aston Villa select Wayne Rooney.

With the 29th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, West Ham select Leandro Damiao.

With the 30th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Arsenal select Jack Wilshere.

With the 31st Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Stoke City select Gareth Bale.

With the 32nd Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Chelsea select Karim Benzema.

With the 33rd Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Manchester United select Gerard Pique.

With the 34th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Fulham select Luka Modric.

With the 35th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Liverpool select Steven Gerrard.

With the 36th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Southampton select Xabi Alonso.

With the 37th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Newcastle select Manuel Neuer.

With the 38th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Everton select Edinson Cavani.

With the 39th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Tottenham select Arjen Robben.

With the 40th Pick in the 2012 Premier League Draft, Manchester City select Thiago Silva.

3rd Round has begun, check back here for all of the picks.

1) Manchester City select Gonzalo Higuain.

2) Tottenham select Pepe.

3) Everton select Marek Hamsik.

4) Newcastle select Hulk.

5) Southampton select Fernando Llorente.

6) Liverpool select Daniel Sturridge.

7) Fulham select Yaya Toure.

8) Manchester United select Bastian Schweinsteiger.

9) Chelsea select Fredy Guarin.

10) Stoke City select Mahmadou Sakho.

11) Arsenal select Joe Hart.

12) West Ham select Thibaut Courtois.

13) Aston Villa select Toni Kroos.

14) Swansea select Luis Suarez.

15) Reading select Wesley Sneijder.

16) Norwich select Juan Mata.

17) Wigan Athletic select Carlos Tevez.

18) QPR select David De Gea.

19) Sunderland select Dani Alvez.

20) West Brom select Pato.

Still got plenty of picks left over, so we will get straight into Round 4.

1) West Brom select David Silva.

2) Sunderland select Edin Dzeko.

3) QPR select Carlos Puyol.

4) Wigan Athletic select David Luiz.

5) Norwich City select Fernando Torres.

6) Reading select Alexis Sanchez.

7) Swansea City select Sergio Ramos.

8) Aston Villa select Phillip Lahm.

9) West Ham select Gael Clichy.

10) Arsenal select David Alaba.

11) Stoke City select Thomas Muller.

12) Chelsea select Sami Khedira.

13) Manchester United select Maicon.

14) Fulham select Javier Mascherano.

15) Liverpool select Zlatan Ibrahimovich.

16) Southampton select Ashley Cole.

17) Newcastle select Falcao.

18) Everton select Antoine Griezmann.

19) Tottenham select Nuri Sahin.

20) Manchester City select Petr Cech

Right so Manchester City need to make their picks again and then were into Round 5. That will either be posted this evening or tomorrow morning so get sending your PM's.

4 rounds in now, so things are starting to take shape. Are you happy so far?

ok round 5 lets go

1. Manchester City select Samir Nasri

2. Tottenham select Samuel Eto'o

3. Everton select Shinji Kagawa

4. Newcastle select Mats Hummels

5. Southampton select Xherdan Shaqiri

6. Liverpool select Martin Cacares

7. Fulham select Nicolas Otamendi

8. Manchester United select Ganso

9. Chelsea select Marcelo

10. Stoke City select Michael Essien

11. Arsenal select James Rodriguez

12. West Ham select Sime Vrsalkjo

13. Aston Villa select Thiago

14. Swansea select Daniel Agger

15. Reading select Giuseppe Rossi

16. Norwich select John Terry

17. Wigan Athletic select Angel Di Maria

18. QPR select Ashley Young

19. Sunderland select Gianluigi Buffon

20. West Brom select Ever Banega

And...Round 6

1. West Brom select Darijo Srna

2. Sunderland select Alex Song

3. QPR select Arturo Vidal

4. Wigan Athletic select Kaka

5. Norwich City select Gary Cahill

6. Reading select Kyriakos Papadopoulos

7. Swansea City select Benedikt Howedes

8. Aston Villa select Cristian Zapata

9. West Ham select Iker Munian

10. Arsenal select Rafael

11. Stoke City select Javier Pastore

12. Chelsea select Alvaro Arbeloa

13. Manchester United select Nani

14. Fulham select Raul Albiol

15. Liverpool select Fabio

16. Southampton select Diego Millito

17. Newcastle select Holger Badstuber

18. Everton select Rafael Toloi

19. Tottenham select Lucas Podoslki

20. Manchester City select Christopher Samba

Manchester City yet to pick. Rounds 7 and 8 will be same time tomorrow so send over your Top 10 Pm's..

Teams really starting to take shape. In those two rounds some teams went to draft 2 center backs, some teams are still yet to draft a defender. Very interesting.

right better submit new players since i got nani tht last round n he wasnt on my list so the rest must b taken lol

Yeah all of your players were taken. If you tell me a player currently still available, I will replace him for you.

Really excited about my team so far.....

---------------------Unknown-------------------

Neymar--------------Modric-------------Unknown

-----------Mascherano--------Toure-------------

Unknown----Albiol----------Otamendi----Unknown

---------------------Unknown-------------------

Ohh man im loving this squad so far, need to patch up the team and this should make for an interesting season. Considering we all had fair shot at alot of players, im wondering how tight the league will be because of all the top players evenly distributed amongst all the teams.

---------------------Higuain-------------------

?--------------------Nasri----------------Messi

----------------------------------------------

-------------------?-----?--------------------

?-----------Samba-----Thiago Silva----------?

---------------------Cech-------------------

Loving it.

Archived