U 20 Squad

I am playing as the Canadian National team, and my U 20 team is not using the best players available or even mediocre players. So every game they lose and I'm wondering if there is a way of fixing this because I don't like seeing them getting destroyed every game.

I am playing as the Canadian National team, and my U 20 team is not using the best players available or even mediocre players. So every game they lose and I'm wondering if there is a way of fixing this because I don't like seeing them getting destroyed every game.

How do you know it's not using the best players available? Have you checked in the editor?

How do you know it's not using the best players available? Have you checked in the editor?

Well when the team is entirely composed of semi professional and amateur players. When they could potentially choose players who are starting Europe I'm pretty sure I know who are the best players available.

I'm quite sure you can't but if you tell me how I will be happily surprised.

Sack the U20 manager & don't hire another one.

In the team setting leave it blank and you may need to tick the "Control Team" option - Not sure its a while since I managed a national side.

Sack the U20 manager & don't hire another one.

In the team setting leave it blank and you may need to tick the "Control Team" option - Not sure its a while since I managed a national side.

Thank you I'm a little surprised because someone told me I couldn't control them but I guess they were wrong.

Well when the team is entirely composed of semi professional and amateur players. When they could potentially choose players who are starting Europe I'm pretty sure I know who are the best players available.

That's not what I said. It seems like you haven't figured out the players could be badly researched. This means that your real life idea of who's supposed to be in the team don't fit with the game db.

Archived